What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: ❄️ a desert blizzard out there! saw like two anemic and lost looking snowflakes...
time for lunch...then into the garden to water/feed...

maggie doesn't like being left alone judging by the happy dance she did when i got back...gotta say i'll be glad when she goes home,but i'll miss her too,she's a good girl

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hep A and B and HPV.
okay. i knew about HPV. was not aware that Hep was sexually transmitted. many local religious would rather not vaccinate their daughters for HPV. they think it will encourage them to do what they are going to do regardless. was hoping for vaccines for gonorrhea & syphilis...:dunno:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
:tumbleweed: ❄️ a desert blizzard out there! saw like two anemic and lost looking snowflakes...
time for lunch...then into the garden to water/feed...

maggie doesn't like being left alone judging by the happy dance she did when i got back...gotta say i'll be glad when she goes home,but i'll miss her too,she's a good girl
We got 2-3 inches in Albuquerque.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:easy garden day...all done

2 more walkies with maggie tomorrow,then she goes home that evening...not going to miss cleaning up dog poop,luckily the city has many poop stations around the area and the bags are nice and thick...and a bring a leather work glove so there's no warm feeling...and i get to feel self righteous when i see people not cleaning up after their dogs:poop:
any who,an easy dog sit for this length of time,not sick of her at all,she seems relaxed and happy,so i'm betting much better than a kennel stay for her...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230215_185643230_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230215_185655251_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230215_185709068_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230215_185721623_HDR.jpg

white truffle and runtz

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I know. You would think she cared about me after 31 years together.
this spring will be 29 or 30 for me and wife. i'd better check...:biggrin: mine only cooks on saturday mornings and for holidays. saturdays, it's because i'm unable to make a biscuit that a dog would consider chewing on...:dunno: and it's bacon, gravy, and biscuits on saturdays. :jump:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
this spring will be 29 or 30 for me and wife. i'd better check...:biggrin: mine only cooks on saturday mornings and for holidays. saturdays, it's because i'm unable to make a biscuit that a dog would consider chewing on...:dunno: and it's bacon, gravy, and biscuits on saturdays. :jump:
I had to cook tonight. It is the day she goes to see her mother every week.