What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...same plan for today...take my impatient furry friend for walkies,then trimming after a store run...definitely looking forward to her going home,been a nice visit,but it will be nice to be able to go for bike rides....and have the whole bed back!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...you guessed it,same plan today....walk maggie,then do stuff...almost done dog sitting,just a few more days and i can get back to riding bikes and sleeping in....and having the whole bed to myself ! it's been an easy dog sit aside from the twice a day walks...
finally getting the freehub today,just one more stupidly small part left to get in...probably just about the time the fur baby goes home...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:working my way through up-pots...17 more to go...

main veg tent...

IMG_20230213_144716287_HDR.jpg

mathmatics kush,you can tell by the square roots

IMG_20230213_142116775.jpg

my loyal shop assistant helpfully finding the most in the way spot

IMG_20230213_143727539.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...same plan for today...take my impatient furry friend for walkies,then trimming after a store run...definitely looking forward to her going home,been a nice visit,but it will be nice to be able to go for bike rides....and have the whole bed back!
Cookies the ultimate bed hog …

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like this F17C22C9-19A3-4A9E-987A-11F9B284460D.jpeg Should keep you busy for the time being ..I’m actually behind in where I wanted to be getting ready for my next cycle. wishing my village rooms to be shut down completely by the end of April:unsure: .. even getting good money, I’m growing broke growing ha ha

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,probably have enough plants to get through until it gets hot and i have to shut everything except the main room down

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...almost done with dog sitting...been great having maggie here,but i'm ready to sleep in and not be bugged by a walkies crazy doggo every morning....i say that now,but i'll be a bit sad once she's home...
not sure what's up after walkies...i have a big mess to clean up in the grow after all the up-pots yesterday,and i did finally get the freehub for the bike build....still short one stupid little part that ties the whole thing together...
and i do need to make a grow store run and there's 1 1/2 plants left to trim...

first,finish coffee time and take little miss for walkies...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I volunteered to do some house minding and cat sitting for a week recently. I now know what herding cats means. Think I averaged about 3 hours sleep a night as clingy cat stuck to me like glue, while freaky paranoid cat caused me no end of stress as they were supposed to locked in at night. After 4 hours of mewing I relented most nights. Weirdly though, I grew fond of them and miss waking up and opening my eyes to clingy cat either staring at me, or seeing her rear end a bit too close for comfort.:cathug:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,critter sitting can be a real pain...but i know i'll miss maggers when she goes home...i also won't miss her! we took a nap earlier,she definitely got into snuggle mode...good doggy,very sweet...her begging for table scraps dance is pretty funny