What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

yeah. We lost our grow store. Dude moved back to ABQ I think. he didn't even try to sell it. He just closed up shop.

Years ago something similar happened to the Domino's. The guy just closed up shop even thought it it was doing good biz. people came in for work and it was all locked up. No notices at all, open one day and closed the next.

The grow store at least posted notice of them closing. At first they had 25% of then they lowered it to 50% and then 75%. I should have gotten more pots... I got some other stuff though.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🐶 :watchplant:mags was just helping in the garden...by laying right in the way and refusing to budge!

been slowly working on the bike build...took forever to peel the old tape off one rim,still need to hit that up with goo-gone and iso so i can retape it and get the tire set up tubeless...still waiting on a couple parts...at least the freehub is on the way now...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: done for the day...got a little trimming in anyway...more cuttings stuck and rooted clones into cups today...
🐶 so two walks a day ends up being 3 miles...i think that's decent amount of exercise time for maggie...certainly better than being in a kennel...6 days to go...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Today was my wife's day off so I cooked. I made quesadillas for dinner. I was bitching and she asked what was wrong. I had to tell her I cut one of the quesadillas wrong. One piece was small, and another was too large. She started laughing at me. But damn it looked fucked up. The presentation was off with two odd sized pieces.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Went to water the grow and had two tripped breakers. Not sure what happen but one bank of lights in flower and one in veg were out. Plus half the fans were off in flower. One breaker was a 120 and the other was 220. So not really sure what would cause that to happen.

My timer is on a different circuit so no problem with the light cycle. Just some time with low light.

Latest posts

Latest posts