What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Since most of the grow stuff is made in China, I wonder when we'll start seeing prices going up on thing like bulbs, ballast, air pumps and any of the other stuff that falls under the tariffs on china made products.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might be getting another Frenchie. I'm thinking real hard if I want to go through potty training again. I know my boy will have a playmate that's a plus.

I took a mushie microdose yesterday I think I might have over did it :D. Had a grin on my face for most of the day. I only took about a gram. It was more than I normal use..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Might be getting another Frenchie. I'm thinking real hard if I want to go through potty training again. I know my boy will have a playmate that's a plus.

I took a mushie microdose yesterday I think I might have over did it :D. Had a grin on my face for most of the day. I only took about a gram. It was more than I normal use..

Its easier to go mega than micro. If you get it wrong just eat more. At about 7 grams things get real nice.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

Heard about puppies that came from pet stores that caused the out break of from the puppies having some bug/virus/flesh eating something that drugs wouldn't work on. those people had to have limbs cut off.

I know I can't imagine a Frenchie wearing a diaper around while you potty train it. :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like using mushies to microdose for health benefits. I'm not into full on trip mode anymore. We don't need much serotonin to fell good. I just want to feel it slightly.

ALBINIO PENIS ENVY MUSHIES.

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Albino Penis Envy are very popular, potent......next round I am doing Fiji and then Jedi Mind Fuck....all are in the cubenis family.

Been a busy day......morning folks

Cricket would enjoy a friend I think!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

musta done something to my alarm clock last night...thought it was later than it is...

anyway...all done with the trim job...gotta work in my garden today and generally catch up around the house....which is french for take a nap later...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I was gifted syringes of flying saucers and a copelandia (spelling might be off). But do not have the space, let alone time. And the are both really easy to screw up.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:first few task of the day dealt with...the fargo has been up on the workstand for days as i have been too blazy (busy + lazy) to deal with the annoying ticking sound it was making...hopefully now dealt with,gonna have to order some overpriced lock-tite stuff to deal with the problem long term...it's coming from the spot where the chainring is attached to the crank...one of those "improvements" to bike design that's great 99% of the time but has one minor flaw...probably would help if the bike industry wouldn't introduce new "standards" constantly as a way to part consumers with more money for the latest shiny geegaws for bikes...

off to get groceries and check to make sure the tick is gone...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting another Frenchie is a huge undertaking. . He is willing to trade flowers but @6k$ it's still way more than im willing to pay

I guess I wouldn't call them rare. There just not the normal color. APE have all white heads vs the normal brown color when young. They turn black when ready for harvest. Black Beauty PE would be a better fit. I will prob try to grow these on my 1st attempt. I'm still gathering whats needed.

Attachments

• Project1.jpg
    Project1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Yum. Most potent cubensis I have tried was albino pe. Eyes closed on the ride up is almost like dmt.

I tried Growing Schrooms yrs back. Contamination Issue EverySingle time.
The Most Potent Then was Psilocybe Azurescens from the Cali - Humbolt region i T'ink.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
$6000 for a dog? I’ve never heard of such a thing. Well except maybe a trained German Shepherd Dog for security purposes.
Cricket cost that much? Does he even know German?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as cute as monkey butt is i still wouldn't even shell out 1500 for a labradoodle...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

especially with so many dogs at the shelter who really need a person to call their own...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$6000 for a dog? I’ve never heard of such a thing. Well except maybe a trained German Shepherd Dog for security purposes.
Cricket cost that much? Does he even know German?

Frenchie pricing is from the linage of the male/female. Its not uncommon for some to fetch 30k$.

Cricket did not cost that much. He was 2K$. Finding a good dog at that price was very difficult. It took months to find Cricket. Ave prices ranged from 3k-5k$ for a Lilac colored pup. Tri color adds price. The pup that I was interested in was a tri color. Frenchies have been the most popular dog for years. That also adds price.

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little update on dan.
He's still in the hospital and scheduled to to have his lung inflated, pumped out and a biopsy on the mass tomorrow . He did say that the mass wasn't visible in the exrarys they did in June when he had pneumonia. I'll keep you guys in the loop

Latest posts

Latest posts