What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
Well, just culled all my moms/strains except for the Corey and 2.0...all cause of this duding issue. Freakin sux. Went from 8 strains, down to 2. I’m at a loss for words. The two moms I kept aren’t showing any signs of duding. Hopefully it stays that way, but anyone who has had this issue knows that can change tomorrow. If that happens, maybe me and dan can start a thread for ppl who can’t grow cannabis! Lol. Funny but not funny... Anyway, that’s what’s happening in my world right now.

Stem nematode. Get High mag usb scope and look inside your stems. Storm Shadow can tell you how to fight them

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Narrow Leaf

Narrow Leaf

Narrow leaf plants doing their thing. This weed has a wild wonderful terpene profile. Its going to be something very unexpected and special. There is an incense backbone, and some tropical fruit over the top, like papaya, and a little lemon
picture.php

I saw narrow leaves and expected small buds. I was wrong..... :biggrin:

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hamsterheads Dubble Banana Mango Haze. Mango pheno
picture.php

Im holding the camera up as far as I can. That's well over 8 foot tall. Super long colas

Here is a cross I did this last winter indoors. Its OGMango x Maple Leaf
Nice color. Im sure the buds will go purple in a few weeks.
picture.php

This is the Watermelon cut. The smell is absolutely dead on strong sweet red watermelon. We have 2 different cuts.
The plant is not a giant, as I had a battle with mites early on and trimmed off more then half the plant. It needs to be grown indoors. Its too much of an insect attractant
picture.php

It is GG4 x Headband x Headband. It is very strong, very sweet, and tasty as hell!
:dance013:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: fun!

raining out just as i'm about to leave the house...guess i get to pull the snap on fenders out...

then back home to do garden chores...

Goats

Hamsterheads Dubble Banana Mango Haze. Mango pheno
View Image
Im holding the camera up as far as I can. That's well over 8 foot tall. Super long colas

Here is a cross I did this last winter indoors. Its OGMango x Maple Leaf
Nice color. Im sure the buds will go purple in a few weeks.
View Image

This is the Watermelon cut. The smell is absolutely dead on strong sweet red watermelon. We have 2 different cuts.
The plant is not a giant, as I had a battle with mites early on and trimmed off more then half the plant. It needs to be grown indoors. Its too much of an insect attractant
View Image

It is GG4 x Headband x Headband. It is very strong, very sweet, and tasty as hell!
:dance013:

is that the astroboy watermelon?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:that wasn't so bad...a little ride in the rain beats doing something crazy like roofing!

time for breakfast and a nap...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Nikon s8200 PAS lens motor failed today. I wish I could find a newer model that takes pics as good. I tried a few of the new Nikon's/Canons with no luck. I keep buying these used on Ebay. Had to order another one. At some point there wont be anymore used to buy.

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
One more of the unknown Narrow Leaf. There are 5 females, and there were 2 males. Lots of pollen collected and used.

Sour Dubble x Narrow leaf should be something special. The DBMH grape, and mango phenos both have seed branches too. And Lebanese.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the Thin blade Zurple Punch Bx that smells awesome. She doesn't have the same dense flowers as #1 but has a much stronger aroma. #3 is only 2 weeks in, cant tell yet what shes gonna do. She is the 1 I liked best in veg. I might reverse my Flashpoint keeper and hit this or #3 which ever is better.

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
No. I was battling russets. Stormy has been fighting the duds for years. Think he’s got them whipped though

Ive been wondering what the hell was goin on with the dudding. Ive never seen a case of it here.

By the way Josey, how yuh doin, you old coot?

I had russets or broads on two plants this year. I kicked the crap out of them good. Nuked the fookers 3 times, with three different sprays. I rarely go inorganic, but when I do, I don't mess around. Broads/russets, are nothing to mess around with. They make two spotters look like childs play. We deal with brown mites with plain old RO water sprayed on the plants every other day. They cant take 2 weeks of that. They stop eating for 3 days each time they get splashed

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
$1301 is what a 11 pack of ogerkush original seeds (S1s) fetched on an auction today....blows my fucking mind. $118/seed. But...........hard to come across something like that too so it is what it is

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
No. I was battling russets. Stormy has been fighting the duds for years. Think he’s got them whipped though

to bad you didn't have a russet rustler come along and rustle all them them russets from under your nose partner :shooty: Or would that be the piped piper for russets?

Latest posts

Latest posts