What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Grizz

Veteran
I think some telimarketer is spoofing my phone number. I keep getting calls from people saying I called them. Their number is not in my call log and I know I didnt call them.

I have had the same thing happen to me when I call back to a number that called me. They didnt call me.

I dont know maybe it was that Nigerian prince I have as a cousin using my phone when I dont see him.

I get a missed call reminder and when I call it back it’s always the same guy. He says he didn’t call me. I believe him because my phone doesn’t ring it just shows a missed call.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I don’t answer unknown numbers either. My voicemail isn’t even setup, so nobody can leave a message. I got sick of all the bill collectors calling me a few years ago. My exwife demolished my credit. She let the house go into foreclosure and took credit cards out in my name that I didn’t know about. And she came out unscathed since I was the only one working so everything was in my name only.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I kind of have to answer the calls I dont know who it is. If not I dont know if they are going to want to over pay me to roof for them.

As for debt collectors I dont owe much of anything to anybody.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
think my chicken is not going to live to the morning. She was stumbling around tonight and running into things.

She has not been eating much since she was bit 12 days ago. I have been hand feeding her since then but today she was biting at the food about 2 inches above it.

She must have gotten some kind of infection.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: naw,i'm sure you and the baroness voncluckington or whatever weird name you gave her were tight:)

all done playing pot for the day...back at it on friday...hopefully a slightly bigger crew since we have a bunch to break down...

looks like rain on the way tomorrow and thursday,already have flash flood advisories posted...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My Buddies family had a chicken that wore a diaper, and lived in the house mostly. It used to sit with all the kids, watching Saturday morning cartoons, nodding his head up and down. He loved those cartoons

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My Buddies family had a chicken that wore a diaper, and lived in the house mostly. It used to sit with all the kids, watching Saturday morning cartoons, nodding his head up and down. He loved those cartoons
Foghorn leghorn no doubt.

“It’s sure, I say it’s sure quiet around here, you could hear a caterpillar sneakin’ across a moss bed in tennis shoes”

Morning all.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
good morning! just poking my head in to say hi, missed you guys. looking forward to catching back up with everyone.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

yup,pretty quiet in here with dan not around and the cool kids off on instagram....

my garden is still getting over the whole summer thingy so it still looks like hell in there...slowly turning around as it finally starts to cool off...

should get more exciting bud wise here soon...chopped some nice looking wedding cake at the trim job,that one has some good potential i think...the garden should be pretty colorful this winter with all the cookie strains going...

haven't been on any exciting bike rides in a few weeks but i expect some epics coming up shortly...should be cracking out my first 100 mile day soon,and probably knock out a couple more bucket list rides...

off to do laundry...then some errands after i drop the clean clothes off and switch bikes...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:glad that's all done with...pretty humid out today...laundry took some extra time as i accidentally put one less quarter than needed into one machine so when i got back from walmart only 2 of 3 machines were through their cycle so i go to sit around reading for another 20 minutes...then everybody at the electric company was making payment arrangements or getting new service so the line took for-freakin-ever...

clouds are building up over town...if the forecast is right we're getting some rain tonight...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Well, just culled all my moms/strains except for the Corey and 2.0...all cause of this duding issue. Freakin sux. Went from 8 strains, down to 2. I’m at a loss for words. The two moms I kept aren’t showing any signs of duding. Hopefully it stays that way, but anyone who has had this issue knows that can change tomorrow. If that happens, maybe me and dan can start a thread for ppl who can’t grow cannabis! Lol. Funny but not funny... Anyway, that’s what’s happening in my world right now.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Damn VP, sorry to hear as you always have the nicest buds....good vibes on a rebound for ya ��

Even if you have to start all over there are so many awesome genetics available in seed form it won’t be long before you are cranking out the dank again.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i still have a bunch of stuff i have yet to grow out much less actually try the buds but at least the grow is getting easier to deal with again...almost prime time...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I have been waiting for this slow ass framing crew to get the roof ready to shingle. So finally today i could start shingling but I couldnt start till 5 PM. I put down 9 square in 3.5 hours and stepped off the roof and it started sprinkling.