What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

91'chemdog

kro-magnon

Veteran
Beautiful pics, that's surprising to see so few amber trichomes at 12 weeks, I 'd have thought the flowers were more ripe at this time, but for me it looks like perfect ratio of milky and amber trichomes. It's crazy how close looking one of my Sowahh can be to those flowers, if I had a better way to take pictures I could show the resin in close-up as well.

I tried to quote a post of Neville where he talks about Diesel and JH, SSH,...but the quote from neville does not show, strange.You can read by clicking the arrow and read the post I quoted

Hey Kro,

I think I read that thread but perhaps you may have missed the part where he says the first he heard of diesel being used to market was in the Dam or something. So there was no definitive link to the diesel of the U.S scene.

Probably just another hybrid that put the right terps together by nature.

If DNA was done on the jack and SSH etc. and found to be similar to chem/diesel lines, that could be worth considering.

Latest posts

Latest posts