What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

90s (Super) Skunk

BerryManilow

The subtle nuance is quite funny, it's not RoadKS but RockKS. This alone should alert anyone it is a scam.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get you through the day bud. "Roadkill" is just a description. 👍

I have the Super Skunk, the "roadkill" skunk, the '79 FL Skunk s1, The Purple Caper Alpha Skunk, an 80's Afghan Skunk, and East Coast Sour Diesel.

I'm not selling seeds or clones and not scamming anybody. I grow plants to smoke them. ✌️

bigherb

Veteran
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get you through the day bud. "Roadkill" is just a description. 👍

I have the Super Skunk, the "roadkill" skunk, the '79 FL Skunk s1, The Purple Caper Alpha Skunk, an 80's Afghan Skunk, and East Coast Sour Diesel.

I'm not selling seeds or clones and not scamming anybody. I grow plants to smoke them. ✌️
20240728_222832.jpg
20240728_222908.jpg
20240728_222923.jpg

06 /07 diesel bagseed 61 days 12/12

Considering your experience with the above mentioned, any thoughts on possible relations ?

1luvbigherb

kro-magnon

Veteran

This was not about you but about Medman seeds description on Attitude. He's not the most trustworthy seeds seller on the market and has often totally delusional conspiracy theory about other breeders.

BerryManilow

BerryManilow

This was not about you but about Medman seeds description on Attitude. He's not the most trustworthy seeds seller on the market and has often totally delusional conspiracy theory about other breeders.
Ah, my bad! Thank you for clarifying that. Have seen his name pop up a bunch but don't really know much about him. I agree that's a weird description. Seems like a lot of seed sellers try to capitalize on the names.

kro-magnon

Veteran
View attachment 19040667 View attachment 19040666 View attachment 19040665
06 /07 diesel bagseed 61 days 12/12

Considering your experience with the above mentioned, any thoughts on possible relations ?

1luvbigherb
Those flowers are beautiful, can you tell us about their smells ?
I have some Sowahh on their second run right now and to me it is obvious they are related to a Skunk or Super Skunk. The shape of the flowers reminds me of some Skunk-Haze I've grown also but this is just a speculation based on similar look.
When you write 06/07 Diesel bagseed you mean the grow is from this date or the seeds were made at this time and grown recently ?

bigherb

Veteran
This is Diesel bagseed from Brooklyn 06/07 . I had a connection with the same flower for maybe 4-5 years . In all those years I found 3 seeds . 1 I popped way back grew outdoors .

The other 2 I germed on a recent hunt . I only successfully got one to sprout

The smell atm is lime skittles and ⛽

The flower she came from was that exactly with skunk . Hopefully the next week or soo brings out some of that skunk funk

Below is the first seed grown outdoors around 2010

1luvbigherb
sour20d202-1.jpg
sour20D20full.jpg

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Has anyone on here actually ran medmans rks? I mean the guy has a full throttle website and booth setups at all the cannabis events in Canada. Im just surprised theres no grow reports by now

kro-magnon

Veteran
Has anyone on here actually ran medmans rks? I mean the guy has a full throttle website and booth setups at all the cannabis events in Canada. Im just surprised theres no grow reports by now
This seed seller has not the best reputation, he has a sub forum here i think but not a lot of growers use his seeds. And the man is half crazy, he has some of the funniest conspiracy theory.
My bad, I thought he had a sub here but it's not the case.

RobFromTX

there are grow reports from like a decade ago. some dank plants but no one found skunk spray or roadkill. he supports the forums with money so the mods end up cleaning all the posts that are dunking on him. it just recently happened at overgrow.

You can pay off the mods to clean posts lol I learn something new everyday

Latest posts

Latest posts