What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

90s (Super) Skunk

BerryManilow

If Shanti tell the true it's Afghani T aka Afghani x skunk aka super skunk,in any case it is afghani x skunk, and it's a good strain

Unfortunately that's not the case anymore. This was taken from MNS forum:

"Super Skunk (SS) was an F1 of Afghan T x Skunk 1.
That cross is not sold in the MNS menu anymore.

Shanti's Nordle is a hybrid that includes Afg T, Afg S, Ort 15, skunk1 and possibly other things. We have no idea.
It is a potent hashy indica that might have similarities to Super Skunk."

BerryManilow

Super Skunk curing

Flowers smell like a hashy skunk spray!

SScure.jpg

SScure1.jpg
SScure2.jpg
SScure3.jpg
SScure4.jpg
SScure5.jpg

BerryManilow

Roadkill" Skunk (early branch) curing. Flowers smell like...

NASTY, ROTTING, ROADKILL SKUNK 😵🦨 Burns your nose just smelling it! I sneeze every time I smell it up close. Very powerful skunk! The smell stays through the cure and it smells almost identical to the smell from the leaf and stem rubs. Heavy, rank skunk from veg to cure!

RKEC.jpg

RKEC1.jpg

RKEC2.jpg
RKEC3.jpg
RKEC4.jpg
RKEC6.jpg

BerryManilow

Super Skunk Smoke Report!

BerryManilow

"Roadkill" Skunk Smoke Report!!! I would absolutely call this one a Roadkill Skunk!

BerryManilow

kro-magnon

Veteran
That's a pretty girl, nice job! I'm a big fan of the narrow leaves on skunks. Keep us posted on how she turns out
Thanks, I will update how she evolves. I agree, narrow leaved skunks can be the most interesting and the one I grow right now has some the narrowest leaves I've seen on a pure Skunk, I'm really curious to see the buds she will make and what type of high she has.

BerryManilow

Thanks, I will update how she evolves. I agree, narrow leaved skunks can be the most interesting and the one I grow right now has some the narrowest leaves I've seen on a pure Skunk, I'm really curious to see the buds she will make and what type of high she has.
Sounds good. I've been impressed by the narrow leaf skunks, they give a very uplifting and clear headed high. Seems like broad leaf phenos are more prominent, so maybe the narrow leaf is more of a novel or recessive trait? Just a thought, maybe there's some correlation there. Interested to see how she does for you.

Latest posts

Latest posts