What's new

3000 watts of pure fun!!!

dc105

ICMag Donor
Got new pics! I've been out of town for a week and a half and they are coming on strong now! A friend was looking after the clones and killed them all! Damnit! My canopy sucks as I have diff. phenos that I had taken clones from for next run. I do have one that I'm trying to save, it just pisses me off to talk about it so lets move on! I have 2 phenos from the blue kronic. One indica dom the others are about 50/50. Wondergod is looking good as is my G33/ecsdv3 and chronic. My ppm is around 1100 and they show no signs of burn other than alittle heat stress as my wondergod really took off! I plan on maxing out around 1400 ppms. Mites seem to have vanished after a couple of sprays that were a week apart. Not to worry my friends as I will stay on these pests too! Here are some shots!
BK (indica dom.)

Here is a shot of my blue kronic next to my tall wondergod!

Wondergod

Chronic

ECSDV3/G33

I took 4 more clones that have buds on them. It maybe too late, but what the hell! I pinched out the buds in 2 of them to see if I can trick it back to veg faster!

dc105

ICMag Donor
Hey! Nice seeing ya back in H3ad! I almost didn't recognize ya with the new avatar! I only had 1 G33/ECSDV3 female. I had a killer looking tight thick structured G33 dom plant that turned out male. Anyway. I got 5 more I'll give a run next time!

UNREGISTRD

looks god man,,,good luck on keeping the strain..Hopefully the clones will reveg..Im sure theyll root its just how long will it take for them to snap out of it and grow new leaves huh... nice ebb/buckets u got there..do u got a pic of the res and controller?
we use ebb/flow tables and have no clue how theses buckets work>.

G

Well DC thats alot of buckets man. :hotbounce

i just got here and i think im ready for an update LOL. :pointlaug

pulling up a seat and sitting in for this one.will enjoy the show

good luck and stay safe :wave:

dc105

ICMag Donor
Here are a couple of shots of the controller. This style has a couple of float valves. It will pump out of rez into the controller and fills until the valve reaches it's max height, where it fills up the buckets to the same level.then it holds the nutes in the contoller and buckets for whatever time I choose on the timer. Then the pump in the controller pumps it back out to the rez until the float valve reaches it's lower point and cuts off. So there are 2 pumps. One in the rez and one stays in the controller. You also can DIY and raise buckets and use one pump that stays in the rez that is on a timer. Here you would set you timer lengths to pump and pump into the buckets and let gravity drain back into your rez. Pretty simple this way and very effective. It just cuts into your head room. Hope this helps!

Thanks Stonedane and Young Giver!!!!!
Eulogy! Love the name. Big time tool fan here!!!! Yeah I do have alot of buckets, but only nine in use cuz I had to cut some males.

I just soaked 10 True blueberries
4 G13-diesel
12 Malokai Frost
5 sssk skunk #1
5 skunk#1/kush
14 candy diesel (another F1 creation from me!)

I'm starting more this time in hope of filling up more buckets w/females! :joint:

Last edited:

dc105

ICMag Donor
OK got those updates again! I took some snaps of G13-diesel,blue kronic, and wonderfuck this time! My nutes are up around 1250 now and they are sucking them down! My indica dom. plants probably have about 2.5 weeks left and 4 for the mix sat/ind. The wonderfuck and g13-diesel are starting to develope nicely. Super frosty too! I'll let them speak for themselves.

G13-diesel

blue kronic (indica pheno)

blue kronic (sativa mix)

Wonderfuck

dc105

ICMag Donor
I thought that I would throw a few more pics out there! I will probably go 1 more week before I start a 2 week flush! Here are a few!
H3ads G13-diesel

Blue Kronic by Motarebel-indica dom pheno

Blue Kronic mix pheno

Wonderfuck by Rezdog

dc105

ICMag Donor
Where the hell is everybody!

Where the hell is everybody!

Here is another update! All are starting to fill out and thicken up!!!!
I love the crystall production on the indica pheno Blue Kronic!!! 2 week flush will be soon!
Blue Konic pheno 1

Blue Kronic pheno 2

G13-Diesel

Chronic

Partial shot of garden

Last edited:
G

WOW, looking awesome. I just love watching these bucket grows. You sure lucked out with that killer deal on Ebay and sure are putting these buckets to great use. I was wondering if you had any problems with any fungi in the buckets or feeder lines? I'm just alittle cursious if you don't mind. Can't wait to fire my bucket system up and grow out some tree's. lolol Take care and just love the thread. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Later,
BG

Sleepy

Veteran
man, that blue kronic is real purty! :yummy:

you are doing a bang-up job! :woohoo:

keep your 'helper' out of there! :bat: