What's new

3000 watts of pure fun!!!

dc105

ICMag Donor
GoldDustWomen No problems here to speak of. I only changed the rez 2 times.
Sleepy- Thanks, How's your cure going bro? Lot's of yumminess there!

I'm currently flushing them now! 5th day to be exact. It's a little early, but my partner has let the cat out the bag so I'm gonna harvest kinda quick!!!! What a punk! Trichs are equally clear to cloudy, but hardly any amber! It's still gonna be a great harvest IMHO! Here are a few more pics!

G13-diesel

Blue Kronic

Wondergod

Wonderfuck

G

dc105 you and mrwags made me want buckets im picking up 18 in the next two weeks...is that too manny for a space 4x8? or should I just do 12?

dc105

ICMag Donor
Hmm! You can pack them in as tight as they'll go! I'm not sure if 18 will fit or not.

G

DC105: thanks for the fast reponse...im stting in a room with the 18 bucket system now...well lets see how manny I can fit..

dc105

ICMag Donor
Few more pics!
G13-diesel

Wondergod (This one is almost as long as my leg. alittle skinny at the top though)

Blue Kronic

420ponics

Very beautiful plants! I didn't read all of the posts here, but could you tell me how you went about beefing up your electrical system if at all? What is your circuit breaker rated at? Do you run all 3000 watts at once? What about ventilation? Do you have any heat issues? Do you think 2 420 cfm fans will do the trick for me? I'll be running a 3k watt grow very shortly and would like a little guidance if you don't mind with the electrical and ventilation aspects. A+

Ponics.

dc105

ICMag Donor
420ponics said:
Very beautiful plants! I didn't read all of the posts here, but could you tell me how you went about beefing up your electrical system if at all? What is your circuit breaker rated at? Do you run all 3000 watts at once? What about ventilation? Do you have any heat issues? Do you think 2 420 cfm fans will do the trick for me? I'll be running a 3k watt grow very shortly and would like a little guidance if you don't mind with the electrical and ventilation aspects. A+

Ponics.
Thanks 420! I do have a circuit breaker with a timer, but I'm not using it! I'm actually only running 1 1000wt light under 1 6 ft linear light mover. My ventilation is a 1200 cfm fan that has a high and low setting.I'm using it on low! No Co2 is being used on this run. I have been keeping it on with the lights for constant air movement. Temps are no problem at all. I think you'll do fine w/2 420's. I would suggest buying (if in the budget) a circuit breaker with a timer. I think alt.gardens may cary one for 300 bucks. You can use 3 timers from h-depot and use heavy gauge exetension chords set 1 light on 1 timer. Make sure they are ran on seperate breakers . 3 1000wters would be too much for one breaker. Light movers help ya get the light closer to the plants with out buring them. All these are from seed from 4 different varieties so I have an uneven canopy. Some fimmed some not! I think next run I'll not fimm anything! Hope this helps some!

420ponics

dc105 said:
Thanks 420! I do have a circuit breaker with a timer, but I'm not using it! I'm actually only running 1 1000wt light under 1 6 ft linear light mover. My ventilation is a 1200 cfm fan that has a high and low setting.I'm using it on low! No Co2 is being used on this run. I have been keeping it on with the lights for constant air movement. Temps are no problem at all. I think you'll do fine w/2 420's. I would suggest buying (if in the budget) a circuit breaker with a timer. I think alt.gardens may cary one for 300 bucks. You can use 3 timers from h-depot and use heavy gauge exetension chords set 1 light on 1 timer. Make sure they are ran on seperate breakers . 3 1000wters would be too much for one breaker. Light movers help ya get the light closer to the plants with out buring them. All these are from seed from 4 different varieties so I have an uneven canopy. Some fimmed some not! I think next run I'll not fimm anything! Hope this helps some!

Thanks for the help buddy. What's the significane of the timer on the breaker though? Also I would have si 400 watters and a single 600 watter plus fans, pumps etc...so it will be over 3k watts. I can't wait to get this thing set up and some pics posted here in the next few months.

Ponics. :joint:

dc105

ICMag Donor
Motarebel H3ad and Rez Thank for the beans!!!

Motarebel H3ad and Rez Thank for the beans!!!

420ponics You can buy it all built into one! Run everything from that box. The timer is for the lights! It usually plugs into a dryer outlet. Here is a pic of mine! It's a DIY one!

I put the chop on the gals today leaving only 2 Wonderfucks to mature a little more! I'm excited about the dry and cure now! Lots of crystally buds to last me through next grow...I hope! Bout time for the ole friends to come out the woodwork :woohoo: I love to share and watch peoples face when ya open the jar and funk fills the room! I'm not sure about yield yet, but I got more than expected from just 6 plants not knowing what phenos I would get! Big thanks to Mr Wags for his advice too! Student my ass! LOL All but Rez's were test grows and I think I did them justice! IMHO! Well here they are chopped and manicured a little!

H3ad's G33-Diesel

Motarebel's Blue Kronic

Rez's Wonderfuck

DC105's Wondergod LOL

Few pics of harvest

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
better late than never!!! sick work my ffriend...love the DIY controller!

wow hows the yeilds man??? deff wanna do a bucket gro eventually once i get better with general DWC knowledge

dc105

ICMag Donor
Thanks fellas! Looks to be about a lb from 9 plants not too bad I don't think for no CO2 and taken a little early!!! Potency is great on all strains!

Litz_C

nice.

how big is ur room 105? a 1200 cfm fan for 3 1000w light isn't it bit hot?

i got 4 1000w running a 3100 cfm stanley fan and the garden seem to be alight.

so wut is ur temp tho the day?

dc105

ICMag Donor
I only ran 1 1000wt! I ran my fan on a low setting and the tepms stayed in the 70's in the day! I think 1200 will be fine for all 3 lights. I devided the room with panda film to house the 9 plants. about 4X10. I'm looking for another place to grow at the present moment!
Here are a few bud shots!

G

Very nice bud shots you got there. Sounds like a nice setup you got going also. Can't wait to see more and read more. Keep up the awesome job and take care.
BG

dc105

ICMag Donor
BLUE KRONIC
Bitchin Blue x Black Kat(Bluemoonshine x Killa queen) x (GBWxFirecracker)

Time for another smoke report from dc105! I grew out 6 of Mota's Blue Kronic! I got 4 out of 6 Females. They were soaked for 24 hours and started in the paper towel method where they sprouted in 48 hours and then placed in peat pellets and later in rockwool cubes! Vigor was tops of the 5 strains that I grew this round! I grew them in veg for about 5 weeks using GH nutes and later changed to PBP for flowering! After switching to 12/12 plants were growing at a rate of 1.5 inches per day for 3.5 weeks till stretch stopped. Then the buds started to fill in nicely. I had 2 different phenos. 3 plants were mixed indica/sativas and the other plant was very indica dominant! The mixed phenos grew colas about as long as my arm! Very sticky and a slight sweet smell while growing and sweeter after curing! Nice bag appeal and with the smell it sets if off. Buds are very tsicky too! Especially the one short indica dominant female that packed on crystal production early and had a slight skunk odor about it! Both phenos rocked! Stretch was about 2.5 times original height! Moderate density! The short pheno was very dense and finshed in 8 weeks easy. The mixed phenos seemed to go longer! I would say closer to 9-9.5 weeks. I used a light mover. so length may be streched somewhat dependeing on choice of grower! This was a great strain that I plan on having around for a while!(I still have 6 more beans to get another mom, hehehe!) Highly recommend growing this strain. I loved the taste and has a great stone lasting a good 2 hours! After a good cure there is a sweet slightly-blueish smell that comes from the bag that just says "smoke me!" You don't have to open the bag to smell it. I gave a small sack to 5 different testers and ALL gave it exellent reports!!! Very nice Mota!

OVERALL RATING: 9.5 (1 shwag, 5 decent, 10 top notch)
POTENCY:9.5
YIELD:9.5
EASE:10
APPEARANCE:9.5
ODOR LEVEL:8.5
TASTE:9.5
TYPE OF HIGH: Nice balanced blend

Lights used- Fluros in veg, 1000wt hps on light mover for flowering cycle
Nutes in Veg- Gh 3 part series (2-1-1), B52, Posassium Slilicate, Bcuzz root simulator
Nutes in Flower- PBP, B52. Potassium Silicate, Hydroplex, overdrive

Here is pheno #2 It was short quick finishing and Indica dominant

:joint:

Next is G33/diesel and wonderfuck!

dc105

ICMag Donor
Thanks! I crossed H3ads G33/ECSDV3 to the taller bigger yielding pheno! Here are a couple of shots less than 2 weeks old. These are the fattest leaves I've seen on a plant at this age!

Latest posts

Latest posts