What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Is that why you only shower twice a week, cause ur part french?
Hmmm, love some arm hair with a nicely seasoned steak.
hahha, i actually shower a lot, at least twice a day, i even use nice soaps
/i am no animal
i dont do shit to merite this, but i like to be squeaky bum clean! at all times
im asian american man, you know this and dont make me take off my flip flop and have to teach you a lesson! if you keep misbehaving im going to send you to MY room!
/you sexy buck tooth boey

shithawk420

Veteran
Bad pick and I think my first braised beef.took like 5 hours.fucking expensive as fuck.used to be a cheap cut.sheesh i know it looks nasty but trust me it wassnt bad.it eventually fell off the bone lol
20240705_125554.jpg

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
La Roja!

Ive heard good things about that german x. Hey hawk u ever try X?
have i ever tried x? ectasy? no i actually never rolled before. ive done every other drug. never been in my circle like that.i want some good shrooms though. they got legal shrooms gummi crap.its not the same

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Slow cook that beef Hawk, adjust your cooker to a very slow setting, im sure it will just turn out fine..

I didn't want to get my dogs put down either, if anything I delayed the inevitable,(I knew they had cancer) I was administrating daily dosages of canna coconut oil through small bits of bread and cuts of ham to help relieve there pain. ( In the hope they would snap out of it) in reality, I was only delaying what I knew was going to happen..

The oil did the trick and eased there pain, it also helped with there appetite and sleep. Unfortunately for Shinobi and poppy there health deteriorated and there body weight just fell of them, was heart breaking to watch. They stopped eating all together and would only drink large amounts of water constantly, (kidneys) along with other organs collapsing.

It was time to put them to sleep, (6months between them) I have a shrine on the mountain for them, along with previous pets..

Lamas 😆 I brought my girls to a pet farm many moons ago, this is the only time I have encountered them..
Can you eat lamas? I'm guessing they would be very fatty..
i assume they are like goat.my uncle dosent eat beef cause of reasons of his health beliefs i guess but he had llama before he rasied them and he said it was gross as fuk.i wouldnt pay to eat it lol

Eltitoguay

Expecting a better second half, french manager is so Conservative.
Desperate stuff.
Yeah; I can understand that England or Italy (or even Germany) play that "type of football", but for teams like France or Holland, it is disappointing... Because other teams will not have the technical capacity to "be able to play beautifully", but France does have it, and can "talk one-on-one" to Spain or Brazil by playing nicely, and it also has the physical capacity and "brute strength" of Italy, England or Germany (which Spain does not have).
I, who prefer to see my team lose by playing beautifully, than winning "the Italian or the English way", would love for Holland to remember how wonderfully well it can play football, and reach a final against Spain, and, as the Vallecas cousins of Afrojuice sing, the one who plays the most beautiful wins...

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Im not going to mess with la chancla, Pops, so ill back down.

That was a beef rib, Hawk? Not the best pic or prettiest plating, but after 5 hrs im sure u just wanted to chow down. Was it cooked with onions? What did u use for the sauce if u didnt use wine? Regardless, im sure it tasted great. Rib meat has a lot of marbling, i bet it melted in your mouth.

I think ive had X once or twice (pretty sure it was mdma and not some other drug) for some reason it didnt agree with me at the time. It wasnt a bad experience just not as enjoyable as what was described to me.

This is Pops battering my sausage, Buzz. A nice 5 rights, 5 lefts combo always does the trick. Gotta keep those nails trimmed tho.

Hello Tito, I hope you are having a nice summer.
I dont know a lot about soccer but i agree with you, some play styles are just more pleasing aesthetically than others. Passing and movement leads to a better flow to a game. Ive been watching some of the Copa america tournament, Argentina has that, the US does not.
Despite turkey's surprising win over austria last game, I think netherlands will beat them by 2 goals today. You agree or no? There have been a lot of draws in regulation too so maybe that's a decent bet as well.

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
How about some molly and a nice bit of nature to look at?

nutscape v1.png

So peaceful, right? Makes you wanna take a deep breath of that fresh, clean air...

Eltitoguay

Hello Tito, I hope you are having a nice summer.
I dont know a lot about soccer but i agree with you, some play styles are just more pleasing aesthetically than others. Passing and movement leads to a better flow to a game. Ive been watching some of the Copa america tournament, Argentina has that, the US does not.
Despite turkey's surprising win over austria last game, I think netherlands will beat them by 2 goals today. You agree or no? There have been a lot of draws in regulation too so maybe that's a decent bet as well.
What you call "fluid football" is more than an "aesthetic bet": it is the only way in which 11 skinny guys or girls ("skinny with style", Afrojuice sang in the video) can compete with others who are much physically stronger : making them run after the ball like headless chickens to recover it, while they physically wear themselves out, and create spaces in the rival defensive organization, through which to penetrate with an attack.
For example, and in line with your discussion about the Portuguese Ronaldo: beyond his logical physical decline and other discussions... Did you notice against France, how many spaces he created (playing WITHOUT the ball; only with his movements), not only to the penetration of his companions, but even for himself?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I see what you mean, Tito. In basketball, that's called 'gravity'. Steph Curry without the ball will still draw defensive coverage towards him, wherever he moves, making defenders switch, making defenders follow him closely out even 25 ft from the basket, because they are afraid of giving him an open 3 point shot.

Eltitoguay

I see what you mean, Tito. In basketball, that's called 'gravity'. Steph Curry without the ball will still draw defensive coverage towards him, wherever he moves, making defenders switch, making defenders follow him closely out even 25 ft from the basket, because they are afraid of giving him an open 3 point shot.
Indeed: with the aggravating factor that in soccer the distances and time that have to be run are much greater, and that the speed of the ball can even exceed that of a running human, more than in basket.

...And maybe, the "fluid game" would be the only option by which a team of 5 short guards could defeat another team of 5 pivots like towers...

superx

Veteran
Glorious day for the All Ireland hurling semi final, Clare v Kilkenny 👏 (The banner county v the cats)
Can it be third time lucky for Clare against the Cats today?

Will Clares spontaneous combustion of defence hold tight today against a well drilled hungry youthful Kilkenny side? Unfortunately I don't have the answer 😕 my heart tells me Clare, my noggin says Kilkenny.
Clare, having plenty of time to dust themselves down from last months defeat at the hands of Limerick in the munster final, Clare have it all to play for. I have a sneaky felling Clare can nick this.. (don't bet your mortgage on it Babba)

If Clare can go man to man this has the makings to be a proper show piece.
They need to revert back from the sweeper and stop overthinking things for the sake of that leaky defence.
Clare are a lot more pleasing on the eye when going toe to toe, I expect them to be rampant in the final third.

Kilkenny who have consistently shown cool heads for the big stage will be heading to a third All-Ireland in a row if they can't...

The clash of the Ash throws in at 15.00 local time, Croke Park (Dublin).
Get ready for the fireworks....

Sausages ? X ? Molloy? I'm down for copious amounts of all 3, we can do that babba while walking through the woods.

Hold on to your kinckers folks, the sparks are about to fly...

superx

Veteran
Clare goal keeper just pulled off two amazing saves, that will do his confidence the world of good👍 (10min in)

Very impressive play from Kilkenny in these opening early stages, Kilkenny are certainly up for the scrap.
Goalkeeper has just come to clares rescue again, 3 incredible saves from the Clare keeper in the opening 15minutes.

The opening 15 minutes sees Kilkenny lead Clare 06 - 04, Kilkenny seem to be cutting through clares defence with ease.. Its still early days.

superx

Veteran
First half comes to a conclusion, no doubt Kilkenny have been the much superior side.

Kilkennys forward plays have been clinical, Only for the heroics of the Clare Goalkeeper the margin would be larger.

Halftime Kilkenny 1-10 Clare 0-08..

Clares defence need to buckle up (I spoke about this in my opening post)

I'm sure this is something they will reflect on during the half time team talk..

Clare need to start the second half with all guns blazing, tighten up the back line.
Tony Kelly , Rodgers, o donnell (clares forwards) have seen little of the ball.

Clare will have the wind at their back for the second half, they need the sails To go with it...

Second half underway...

superx

Veteran
Oh yea baby, we have sparks galore.

Clare have taken the lead Kilkenny 2-16 Clare 0-23 (22-23)

Extra time, can clare sneak this one?

superx

Veteran
The final whistle has blown, Clare have done it 👏

Clare March into the final...(it's about time) great second half performance from the banner.

This calls for a vape of silver haze phewwwwwww....

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Dang it, missed out on betting on Clare. Although let's be honest, I would have bet on Kilkenny instead.

superx

Veteran
Dang it, missed out on betting on Clare. Although let's be honest, I would have bet on Kilkenny instead.
Nothing lost nothing gained Babba, had a feeling Clare would nick it.... I should of backed Spain/France/Clare for the treble bet, I could have taken next week of work...

Is your TV secured to the floor Babba?

England v Switzerland has just kicked off, any predictions? The Swiss need to tighting up that left hand side, Saka seeing to much of the ball.

superx

Veteran
First half complete , honours even.

Probably Englands best 45mins in the tournament, better passing from England.
Still a lack of togetherness, saka is playing as wing back and making some nice darting runs..
Also, a lot less collective errors from England..(Bellingham is a class act)

The Swiss are looking solid in deffence, but little threat upfront..

Latest posts

Latest posts