What's new

3000 watts of pure fun!!!

HYDROJUNKIE

cool setup dc105....when I grew multi-flow years ago I found I got better yields and flooded less when I mixed hydrotron and a little coco in the buckets,....I also drilled more holes in the buckets for roots and made lids out of neoprene with mylar glued to the tops to keep the medium from drying out to fast.... :wave:

dc105

ICMag Donor
Hey! SLeepy doesn't sleep much huh? Thanks for stopping by bro! Always nice to see ya dropping in!

Thanks Weed Time! Nice WW!
HJ Nice info! Maybe something I may have to look into!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man o man what a show this is gonna be. Got a bucket or 2 myself to play with and will glady sit over here in the corner and take some notes if ya don't mind? :lurk: Thanks for sharing the passion.

Mr.Wags

dc105

ICMag Donor
Are you kidding me Mr Wags? Taking notes? Your not fooling me, I sat in on your monster grow from the female seeds test! That was crazy!!! That was a top 5 fav. grow for me. Hope you do stick around! Peace

dc105

ICMag Donor
Things are really taken off now! Most of the plants have alteast doubled in size and are dark green and very healthy!The temp is between 68 and 75 depending what time of day or night! I'm looking forward to buds buds buds!!! Not much yet just a few hairs here and there. The chronic is the fastest developing and Motarebels Blue Kronic and my Wondergod are right there as well! PPM is around 800 and I'll be switching nutes at week 2, to flowering nutes! No CO2 on this run, but hopefull on the next! Here's some shots!
Here is a 7 day comparison!

Blue Kronic

ECSDV3XG33 (G13 pheno)

Wondergod

HYDROJUNKIE

They're looking nice and healthy dc105...how far are the lights from the canopy?,...are the lights air cooled?

HYDROJUNKIE

dc105 said:
Does anyone have any info on setting up and maintaining the RO
filteration system?I've had most of this for a couple of years now, but
I just never had anywhere to set it up! So I forgot which tubing is
for what! See ya on the sunny side!

RO unit

The Blue line is the RO'd water,...the yellow line is waste water and the black one is the sink hookup

dc105

ICMag Donor
Thanks Bandan! I love the looks of those nugs. Are they all done yet?
Hydo J. I actually have only 1 1000 wt going right now. Next week I'll add another 1000 wter. I had planned on using my 360 light mover, but it's not wired for the lights yet and I'm electically challenged. The light is about 3 ft away to get the footprint to spread out alittle. I'll probably use my 6ft linear light track and then 1 stationary light. I actually have a 1200 cfm fan that is hooked to the light and I have a window a/c unit on a timer. I kicks on 4 times in a 12 hour shift for 1 hour each cycle. I also have the house a/c on to help out between cycles. It's almost too cool! Temps have been in the low 90's this week too. This set up has been a little rushed cuz it's at a buddy's so I haven't really been able to set it up the way I would really like to. It's all my equipment and seeds, but he will reap some rewards for letting me use this spare place! My wonderfuck has really taken off since 12/12. Next time I'll get some more detailed pics of all 4 crosses! Thanks for the RO advice. I may use it next time!

dc105

ICMag Donor
I feed my plants 3 X's per 12 hour shift for 30 min each! I have only 1 1000wt light right now. I'll add another light next week!

G

dc105!! I decided to get EBB buckets like the rest of ya'll!! the seem so simple!@! and good use of my small space!!

dc105

ICMag Donor
Day 12 of flower

Day 12 of flower

Another trip to the Hydro store today, 200$ later and I was off to my grow area. Doesn't take long to add up some sales there! I bought 36 rockwool cubes 3X3 w/holes, rockwool plugs, dip and grow cloning solution, ph measuring solution (my pen is broken), PBP, hydroplex, cal-mag,25 feet of panda film and a 50 lb bag of hydrotrons. So I got back and headed to my babies. Unfortunetly some of the undecided plants decided to grow some nut sacks. I got about 50/50 male to female ratio. My G33 pheno was a damn male! Anywho! I dumped the grow rez and mixed my new solution. This is a first with the PBP,cal-mag, and hydroplex.I'm a little nrevous about trying something new when GH was working fine, but I do think PBP is better. It's organic based and w/ the hydroplex it's a proven winning combo! I mixed my ppms to about 850. I added silica blast and B52 with them. We'll see in a few days how they are doing! I took out all males and took down my 360 light mover and hung a 6ft linear track. I just need to hang my film now. Here are a few shots of the girls!

Blue Kronic

Chronic

Wondergod

I have a similar RO. What you want to know? You can hook the black line up to a garden hose, change the airator on the sink to fit a hose, add a compression fitting to the yellow line and extend the waste so that it will reach the sink. You can curl it all up when you're done with it.

Not a damn thing wrong with GH 3 part. NASA used the shit. It is very speciffic to cannabis. Just make sure to flush once a week. If you haven't already, I would replace the tubes that came with that kit. They kink easy as hell and are likely to cause your system to overflow onto your carpet. Might want to put down some shower curtains or something to catch nutrients should an accident occur.

dc105

ICMag Donor
Thanks carharttkid! I've had this system for over a year, but nowhere to grow! I only have a few buckets at the moment due to 10 males I cut!

Nice info 420ponics! I don't have my RO running yet! I'm hoping for a better home for my girls soon and then I'll get everything going!

Big thanks to MrWags! I changed my nutes to pbp and a few other odds and ends! I'm always alittle nrevous about changing something when it's not broken! However! I know that there are some advantages too trying new things! I welcome improvements! Well! I have some pics at day 17 of flower! I'm heading out of town for a week so I thought I had better get these out first! My friend is watching and keeping me in touch! I found that I have a little bout with spider mites! I sprayed them down today with Neem and so the battle begins! Even with mites I think things are coming along nicely!
Here are a few shots!
Blue Kronic

Wondergod

Chronic

Wonderfuck (fimmed) I got 4 colas! Man I'm good :confused:

I got some clones for the next grow to insure more females as I do a couple test grows too!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed you switched to PBP are you also using Liquid Karma,Blast Off and Hydroplex to bloom with? I know Calmag is a given but just wanted to see what food those lovely girls are getting. Small spaces ya say I'd kill for your room lol

Thanks For Sharing The Love,
Mr.Wags

dc105

ICMag Donor
I'm using up some leftovers! Instead of liquid Karma, I'm using B52 and a silica something another from advance. I thought I would go ahead and use these up and then get some liquid karma. What is blast off? Is it similar to overdrive? I'll be using some overdrive around week 6 or 7 for a couple of weeks prior to flush depeding on how they are maturing! Peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts