What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters

Hiddenjems

It's too bad that was like six years ago and he's friends with trump now

From "fuck him he's racist" to "nothing but love and respect"

“Donald Trump?” Snoop Dogg said. “He ain’t done nothing wrong to me. He has done only great things for me. He pardoned Michael Harris.”

What racist action has trump done?

audiohi

Veteran
What racist action has trump done?

I guess I'll give you one since you seem so sincere

Central Park 5 Sue Trump For Defamation After He Again Blamed Them For Crime During Presidential Debate​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryro...ed-them-for-crime-during-presidential-debate/

In response to a comment from Vice President Kamala Harris about Trump's lengthy history with the Central Park 5, Trump claimed during the debate the group had pleaded guilty to the assault before changing their plea to not guilty, and said they "killed a person ultimately."

Neither claim is true—the men never pled guilty to any crime associated with the attack and the victim, Trisha Meili, now 64, is still alive.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

“Donald Trump?” Snoop Dogg said. “He ain’t done nothing wrong to me. He has done only great things for me. He pardoned Michael Harris.”

lol, if you believe he really does your a fool. Snoop hates Trump. Just in case Trump wins he is being smart.

moose eater

oligarchy

Yep, pretty much. No significant changes in store for the Wall St. fraudsters or similar lobbyists, no significant changes for the bloody-handed DoD or their profiteering weapons and services contractors, no real improvements for senior citizens, the working poor or unemployed, or the disabled, and on and on.

Same fraudulent mostly-hollow and disingenuous silly election season promises from (more or less) the same stuffed shirt corporatist puppets.

And the same tax loop-holes for the wealthiest of corporations, to have their tax burden carried by the wage-earning Commoners.

Another year of silly C-grade election season theater for the gullible and partisan... Those who seem to suffer chronic political amnesia and delusions.

Hiddenjems

this is more than racism exclusively, however racism is a big part of it
(this is one of the first things he tried to do in office)

Lots of people in Europe wish they had a Muslim ban around now.

Muslim isn’t a race. It’s a book people follow. Sometimes into buildings with planes.

Not all Muslims are radicalized. But all jihadist blowing themselves up, or flying into buildings are.

If one out of every 10,000 bottles of water was poison that would kill you, would you still drink bottled water?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump has said multiple times anyone that doesn't vote for him is the enemy within. Trump has said multiple times he will use the DOJ to come after his enemies. No matter how much someone hates turd for brains keeping your name off his list is a smart move, cause you better take his threats seriously.

Trump has brought Racism/Hate to a level ive not seen in my lifetime.. If you want our military patrolling our streets that will happen under Trump. Things will change for all of us that dont have a lot of $ and live paycheck to paycheck. He isn't fighting for us. he is figting for rich people, white collor criminals, bigots, rasists, and sex ofenders. After he guts SS I see a sharp increse in homeless people coming. If you think times are hard now its will get a whole lot worse.

xtsho

Somebody defending a prosecutor prosecuting weed cases on a weed forum.

The nazis in the death camps were just following orders and wanted to save their careers too.

Defending and understanding are two different things. She's an ambitious woman.

It doesn't matter what kind of forum. I've already stated I didn't agree with cannabis prosecutions for personal use. Many of her prosecutions were for high level drug trafficking that involved violence, gangs, and cartels.

Some of you like to jump from A-Z and ignore anything in between. Letting you're ideology dictate your responses rather than pausing to evaluate the practically and realities is an easy way to skip critical thinking.

If I had higher political goals and I was a prosecutor I would lock up everyone I could to build a successful record of prosecutions. Democrats in California elected Harris as a US Senator knowing very well who she locked up. I don't live in California but the majority of voters are Democrats and she won her Senate race easily.

Stop grabbing at straws.

xtsho

Fuck snoop dog. He's a piece of bovine dung.