What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
chumpo.jpg

GenghisKush

Lots of people in Europe wish they had a Muslim ban around now.

Muslim isn’t a race. It’s a book people follow. Sometimes into buildings with planes.

Not all Muslims are radicalized. But all jihadist blowing themselves up, or flying into buildings are.

If one out of every 10,000 bottles of water was poison that would kill you, would you still drink bottled water?

seems bad

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you start locking people up for opinions this isn't the USA anymore. I have no bad feelings about Snoopdog. He was one Lucky SOB not getting convicted. It sure isn't reason for me to hate him. He has access to the best weed anywhere. But Trump there's literally hundreds of reasons to hate that SOB.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That McDonald's stunt was 100% staged. They closed the restaurant and basically had actors going through the drive through.

It pretty pathetic the way trump goes on and on about Harris working at McDonald's. Lots of people worked at McDonalds. Jeff Bezos, Jay Leno, Harris's husband worked at McDonald's. Hell I worked at McDonalds and if I had to prove it today I would not be able to. They don't have records going back that far and it was pre-computer days so any paper records would have been destroyed years ago.

trump is a petty old man who's losing his marbles. The only people he's fooling with his silly stunt of scooping some fries are his hard core cult members. Most people with any intelligence see it for the ridiculously idiotic stunt it is. I can guarantee that trump would never be able to perform the position of fries if the restaurant was actually open and the work wasn't actually being done by actual employees except for a couple photo shots of trump pretending to be working.

View attachment 19087483
I'm not trying to defend Ancient Orange. But you have to be pretty niave to think that a Presidential nominee who has already had 2 attempts on his life would be allowed to meet randos at a drive through. Of course it was staged. And everybody involved went through a background check beforehand.

Hiddenjems

When you start locking people up for opinions this isn't the USA anymore. I have no bad feelings about Snoopdog. He was one Lucky SOB not getting convicted. It sure isn't reason for me to hate him. He has access to the best weed anywhere. But Trump there's literally hundreds of reasons to hate that SOB.
Not locking up, keeping out. Let in loads of people that want to integrate into American society. Keep out those who want to bring the third world with them.

Brother Nature

Defending and understanding are two different things. She's an ambitious woman.

It doesn't matter what kind of forum. I've already stated I didn't agree with cannabis prosecutions for personal use. Many of her prosecutions were for high level drug trafficking that involved violence, gangs, and cartels.

Some of you like to jump from A-Z and ignore anything in between. Letting you're ideology dictate your responses rather than pausing to evaluate the practically and realities is an easy way to skip critical thinking.

If I had higher political goals and I was a prosecutor I would lock up everyone I could to build a successful record of prosecutions. Democrats in California elected Harris as a US Senator knowing very well who she locked up. I don't live in California but the majority of voters are Democrats and she won her Senate race easily.

Stop grabbing at straws.
Well you already sound like a cop so your part way there… ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts