What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

OMG, Taylor Swift effect. LMAO, y'all can say whatever you like, the way the liberals claim only evangelical Christians are going to vote for Trump is also hilarious. In reality everyone hates Biden more so than Trump even Black people are for Trump, they pissed illegals are getting treated better than American citizens. No chance in hell Biden wins.

Type as many liberal media talking points you want, not going to change anything Trump will definitely win unless some crazed liberal assassinates him.
first of all, y'all, i'm not a liberal, i'm a deep south red-state conservative. i've already stated, in this thread, that i support the 1st and 2nd amendments. i own guns, always have, and encourage everyone to get one for self-defense. i want a change in immigration laws concerning legal immigration and i am totally against any illegal immigration.

and, your derisive dismissal of the "Taylor Swift Effect" that everyone is talking about shows that you are not very well informed. google the term and you will get a huge amount of information on her power to influence. both from conservative and liberal sources.

Fox News has had several shows where they discuss Taylor Swift and her possible effect on the election. they seem to be worried about it.

they are all worried about her influence. she is the most popular celebrity figure in the country right now and is a billionaire at age 33.

it is because of her influence and recruitment of new, young voters that the MAGA-tards want to raise the voting age.

i guess you weren't aware of that either.

do you really think that black people are going to vote for an obvious racist? you will get a few misguided ones but not many. i think the number of Republican-leaning black voters is around 10%.

and 65% of all registered voters are pro-choice on the abortion issue. that is going to have a profound effect at the polls.

the 2024 election is going to be another referendum on Trump. he lost the last one. by a huge margin.

we are forced to vote for the lesser of two evils once again.

CaptainDankness

first of all, y'all, i'm not a liberal, i'm a deep south red-state conservative. i've already stated, in this thread, that i support the 1st and 2nd amendments. i own guns, always have, and encourage everyone to get one for self-defense. i want a change in immigration laws concerning legal immigration and i am totally against any illegal immigration.

and, your derisive dismissal of the "Taylor Swift Effect" that everyone is talking about shows that you are not very well informed. google the term and you will get a huge amount of information on her power to influence. both from conservative and liberal sources.

Fox News has had several shows where they discuss Taylor Swift and her possible effect on the election. they seem to be worried about it.

they are all worried about her influence. she is the most popular celebrity figure in the country right now and is a billionaire at age 33.

it is because of her influence and recruitment of new, young voters that the MAGA-tards want to raise the voting age.

i guess you weren't aware of that either.

do you really think that black people are going to vote for an obvious racist? you will get a few misguided ones but not many. i think the number of Republican-leaning black voters is around 10%.

and 65% of all registered voters are pro-choice on the abortion issue. that is going to have a profound effect at the polls.

the 2024 election is going to be another referendum on Trump. he lost the last one. by a huge margin.

we are forced to vote for the lesser of two evils once again.
I still haven't seen Trump as being obviously racist, he's fine with legal immigration, who wouldn't be? Just more liberal media talking points, if you're not with us you're a Nazi. Lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
collusion is not a crime, nor even a legal term. he HAS been charged with, what ? 91 felonies? i think that will be enough, but if he keeps running his yap in court, i'm sure they can find more charges to stack up for his "lawyers" to deal with...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Jim Jordan Demands Answers After Biden Admin Caught Flagging "MAGA" And "Trump" To Track Political Opponents' Financial Transactions

who's the dictator again?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If he was working against America for Russia that would be treason. Clearly not the case.
we don't know that to be the case yet or not. exactly WHERE is that large file about Russia that The Chump had before he left office? we don't KNOW what he has done...yet. "clearly" LOL! :pointlaug

greyfader

I still haven't seen Trump as being obviously racist, he's fine with legal immigration, who wouldn't be? Just more liberal media talking points, if you're not with us you're a Nazi. Lol
for some reason, most racists don't notice his racism. MAGA is fascist and therefore closer to outright Nazism than any other group in US politics.

"Trump says immigrants are "poisoning the blood"of our country". "Hitler said racial mixing was "poisoning the blood" of Germany." i guess neither was making racist remarks.

the MAGA-tards think that anyone left of them, even slightly left, is a liberal. i submit to you that sane, moderate conservatives are not liberals.

i don't "like" Biden or the Democratic Party all that much right now. but if Trump is the candidate i will vote for anyone who's against him because he must be stopped.

He is the single biggest threat to Democracy that our country has ever faced.

i guess you did Nazi that coming!

greyfader

do you MAGA-tards recognize this?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

he swore to this and then shit on the Constitution! which, by the way, contains the 14th Amendment.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Biden Caught In Huge Rigging Of EV Carbon Credits At Taxpayer Expense​

green new deal getting their cards from the bottom of the deck!
FJB

1705605117711.png

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
91 felonies? i think that will be enough, but if he keeps running his yap in court,
That POS is in court right now being sized up for a judgement of many $$$ millions against him in a case where he is already found GUILTY of RAPE. "Evangelicals" and the "MORAL Majority" rush to vote for him like he is Jesus Christ. The only one I believe in is the bobble head ones you see on dash boards. But anyway, How sick are these fuckers?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts