What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Brother Nature

that will be quite enough in my opinion. that's the only reason that millions of folks (including myself and other Republicans) voted for him last time. he is STILL the safest choice by a long shot. and now Chumps mask has slipped further, revealing his malignant desires to even more of the electorate.
And this is exactly the issue, it's supposed to be a government by the people and for the people. Being forced to choose between two old out of touch slave masters is still slavery, not governance.

Millennials and the younger generations don't vote out of apathy, we don't vote because there is no good choice for us either way. It's nice that the older boomer generation still hold onto their American Dream ideals, but that dream died for the rest of us years ago.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So your answer is to roll over and take it up the ass instead of participating in the least involved form of civic engagement.

And we're the ones fucking up this country?
they are complaining about not having influence, yet refuse to touch the steering wheel because others have "hands-on" too. if you don't vote, no one GAFF when you complain. help steer or get out of the car...

Brother Nature

So your answer is to roll over and take it up the ass instead of participating in the least involved form of civic engagement.

And we're the ones fucking up this country?
I can't vote because I'm a felon, for growing weed. I also don't live in the US any longer so, like the rest of the first world, I don't give a fuck about your flailing country grasping for what little straws of power you can find...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And this is exactly the issue, it's supposed to be a government by the people and for the people. Being forced to choose between two old out of touch slave masters is still slavery, not governance.

Millennials and the younger generations don't vote out of apathy, we don't vote because there is no good choice for us either way. It's nice that the older boomer generation still hold onto their American Dream ideals, but that dream died for the rest of us years ago.
Never existed for this boomer

dramamine

they are complaining about not having influence, yet refuse to touch the steering wheel because others have "hands-on" too. if you don't vote, no one GAFF when you complain. help steer or get out of the car...
It's something like this.

1702357647731.png

Cannavore

Veteran
Tell yourself whatever you need to.

There's a lot more motivation outside of your mind.
I'm sure now that we have ultimate loser HRC taking a stronger role in Biden's campaign the voters will be dripping with motivation. haaha.

if genocide joe loses, the left should completely purge the democratic party of these weak losers.

Latest posts

Latest posts