What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do fox squirrels taste like gray squirrels?
young ones are good eating. i guess that's why the big ones are normally taken to the taxidermists. they survive in isolated pockets here, slowly becoming badly inbred. i've seen them marked like a calico cat before...orange, white, black, you name it. almost shot one during turkey season a couple of years back. kept seeing what looked like a gobblers big ol' white head peeking around a hickory tree...but it was a fox squirrels white face peeking around at me. :oops:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's so cold here that we only see gray squirrels.

I learned young about flicking out scent glands from rodents and that meat might mean that you live on should need be.

That said, I have to remind you all that I have an aversion to game for preference as a diet.

I've poached elk and deer as well as punching tags but I like eating meat that doesn't have to taste like metal and weeds.... necessity is certainly top on the list of things that I will eat.

If me or mine are hungry I will kill well and often but it's really nice to buy beef and pork when I can.

A hungry dog will eat whatever they can... but they'd totally get bacon if they knew how.

buzzmobile

Veteran

greyfader

those are damned Yankee fox squirrels. carpetbaggers!

hey buzz, do you know how to tell a poisonous pit viper from a nonpoisonous snake?

pit vipers have a single row of scales aft of the A-hole while nonpoisonous snakes have a double row.

so, next time you see a snake and you're in doubt about whether or not it's poisonous, just lift the tail and check those scales past the A-hole.

igrowone

Veteran
those are damned Yankee fox squirrels. carpetbaggers!

hey buzz, do you know how to tell a poisonous pit viper from a nonpoisonous snake?

pit vipers have a single row of scales aft of the A-hole while nonpoisonous snakes have a double row.

so, next time you see a snake and you're in doubt about whether or not it's poisonous, just lift the tail and check those scales past the A-hole.
having tried this technique I don't recommend it

buzzmobile

Veteran
Yes, I do. I check their pit. No need to involve assholes.
1701269900952.jpeg

P.S. Everybody knows snakes are not poisonous.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A hungry dog will eat whatever they can... but they'd totally get bacon if they knew how.
:D
throw it in the water. venomous snakes (on THIS continent) bodies float when swimming along the surface. non-venomous snakes bodies sink and only their head/neck are visible. cottonmouths do dive when hunting for food, but pop to the surface like a damn cork when they come up...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Time for dems to convert to republican and nominate Haley.
i could vote for her...AFTER The Chump goes to jail. until then, i'll hold my nose and be responsible by voting for B...B...Biden. :( i AM still a registered Republican, but those assholes are pushing me to the breaking point. i'll prob be a registered Independent before the next election. both parties have some things i like, and both parties do shit that make me wish for a terrorist attack during a joint session of Congress. not hardly a damn dozen of them (in EITHER party!) that i would rescue from drowning...:mad: and there are some in each party, that if i saw them wreck their car, i'd honk the horn, wave, and head for a cold beer & a joint. "are you hurt? good, you deserve it..." a couple would be lucky if i didn't get a tire tool and finish the job.

GenghisKush

i could vote for her...AFTER The Chump goes to jail. until then, i'll hold my nose and be responsible by voting for B...B...Biden. :( i AM still a registered Republican, but those assholes are pushing me to the breaking point. i'll prob be a registered Independent before the next election. both parties have some things i like, and both parties do shit that make me wish for a terrorist attack during a joint session of Congress. not hardly a damn dozen of them (in EITHER party!) that i would rescue from drowning...:mad: and there are some in each party, that if i saw them wreck their car, i'd honk the horn, wave, and head for a cold beer & a joint. "are you hurt? good, you deserve it..." a couple would be lucky if i didn't get a tire tool and finish the job.
Must be tough for those Republicans who still might like to preserve the republic.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
As you know, it's anything but Chump for me. I want the guy in jail. I've heard Haley say some pretty crazy shit too, but at least she isn't totally off the rails. I'd be happy either way if it was her against Biden if Chump and ALL his collaborators had to face the music.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Has the Popsicle Brigade tried to run with the payments from Hunter to Joe for :checksnotes: a $4000 truck loan Hunter was having trouble paying off while trying to fight his addiction?

To sum up, it went from 15 million, to 10 million, to 3 million, to 250,000, to 4 grand. Clown shoes.
in your dizzy mind maybe.
they have bank records. no records showing loans from joetater to jim or hunter. also upwards of $20 MM from various foreign sources.

""Today, the House Oversight Committee is releasing subpoenaed bank records that show Hunter Biden’s business entity, Owasco PC, made direct monthly payments to Joe Biden. This wasn’t a payment from Hunter Biden’s personal account but an account for his corporation that received payments from China and other shady corners of the world," Comer says in the video, adding that the payments began in September 2018 - six months before Biden announced his candidacy in the 2020 election.

"Payments from Hunter’s business entity to Joe Biden are now part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes.""

Bank Records Reveal Hunter Biden’s Company Authorized Monthly Payments To Joe​

By: Tristan Justice
December 04, 2023

Hunter Biden

The House Oversight Committee has obtained financial documents outlining monthly transfers from Hunter Biden to his father, President Joe Biden.

On Monday, GOP House Oversight Chairman James Comer of Kentucky announced the discovery of subpoenaed bank records revealing monthly payments of $1,380 directly to Joe Biden from Owasco PC, a corporate enterprise owned by Hunter Biden. Owasco has been documented receiving payments from Biden business associate Rob Walker’s company as well as a deposit from Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC.

Payments from Owasco to Joe began on Sept. 15, 2018, according to a copy of the monthly transfer authorization agreement reviewed by The Federalist. While the form does not list an end date, the Daily Mail has reported that additional transfers occurred in October and November 2018.

The documents offer House investigators the latest evidence of direct money transfers to the president from his son, who capitalized on the family name in a global influence-peddling operation. They also contradict a memo from Hunter Biden’s legal team last month featured in The Washington Post.

“There is not a single financial transaction between President Biden and his son related to or involving any of Hunter Biden’s business ventures or prior private commercial dealings,” the first son’s lawyers wrote.

Financial records reviewed by the House Oversight Committee to date show the Biden family directed money through more than 20 shell companies, most of which were established while Joe Biden was vice president. The Biden family was found to have raked in upwards of $20 million from foreign oligarchs in China, Russia, and Kazakhstan.

Although President Biden repeatedly denied ever speaking business with his son during the run-up to the 2020 election, the president appears to have met or spoken with family clients numerous times.

House Republicans launched an official impeachment inquiry in September into the Biden family’s influence-peddling schemes. In November, they issued formal subpoenas directly to several members of the Biden family, including Hunter Biden and Joe Biden’s brother James. House Republicans also extended requests for transcribed interviews from individuals involved in Hunter Biden’s dealings, including his newfound career selling high-end art.

[READ: James Biden’s Role In The Biden Access-For-Hire Operation Shows It Was A Family Affair]

Hunter Biden’s attorneys insisted last week that their client would be available to testify before House lawmakers, but only in a public forum. Comer responded to the demand with Republican House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan on Friday.

“Mr. Biden’s attempt to avoid sitting for a deposition pursuant to the terms of subpoenas — by offering instead to testify at a public hearing — amounts to a demand that he receive special treatment from the Committees,” they wrote. “Mr. Biden will not succeed in attempting to dictate to the Committees how they conduct their investigation.”

The subpoena demanded that Hunter Biden appear on Capitol Hill for a sit-down deposition on Dec. 13.

Last edited: