What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well,,, We heard witch-hunt over and over and over.
Nobody knew who was at the top of the Burn List better than him.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran

1700996782820.jpeg

greyfader

you guys are obviously city slickers. those are gray squirrels you show in the pics. they are the ones you see in towns and city parks.

fox squirrels are deep woods squirrels. they are bigger by about a pound. you will almost never see one in town.

the red colored one shows the typical coloration in the deep south. you will occasionally see an all black one.

i have seen one or two snow white ones but i don't think they live very long because they are easy to see and predators probably get them early in life.

i found one in the woods one time. almost hairless and the eyes were still shut. there was a nest right above it. i was 12 at the time and took him home and fed him baby formula with a syringe. he grew to slightly over 3 pounds and was tame and could be picked up and handled. we lived in a big old southern style house surrounded by pecan trees. he would hang onto the screen door watching the gray squirrels that lived in the pecan trees. i kept him about 2 years and then tried to release him in the back yard. he came back within hours and was hanging on the screen to get back in. this went on for about 3-4 months. letting him in and out whenever he wanted to go out and one day he did not come back and i would see him in the trees around the house occasionally before we moved to a different town.

he was a male with his parts intact and had an attitude. one time he was eating a pecan and i snatched it away from him. just playing with him but he didn't think it was funny. he came off the perch like a jet fighter and jumped onto my hand and bit the fuck out of my index finger. went to the bone top and bottom at the first knuckle out from the hand. i still have a scar there today.

so, i guess you don't fuck with a squirrel while he's getting a nut!

1701101012895.png
1701101042466.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts