What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
oh the irony.
Context: Goldman accuses Trump of dangerous rhetoric while at the same time apparently calling for his assassination if all else fails.

kind of like maxxine waters, nastynan pelosi, or al sharpton....b b but mean tweets!
petulant putrid pukes all.

greyfader

oh the irony.
Context: Goldman accuses Trump of dangerous rhetoric while at the same time apparently calling for his assassination if all else fails.

kind of like maxxine waters, nastynan pelosi, or al sharpton....b b but mean tweets!
petulant putrid pukes all.

so, "eliminated" automatically equates to "assassinated" in your little mind? you are truly hilarious, trichy.

i think you've been watching too many gangster flicks!

greyfader

1700686864103.png

greyfader

why would anyone be afraid of a coward? someone who never takes personal responsibility for anything.

a cheat, liar, and thief who violated his oath of office and shit upon the Constitution.

trichy, what does it feel like to live your life swinging off a traitor's balls?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why would anyone be afraid of a coward? someone who never takes personal responsibility for anything.

a cheat, liar, and thief who violated his oath of office and shit upon the Constitution.

trichy, what does it feel like to live your life swinging off a traitor's balls?
I honestly don't think Trich even lives in America. If I had to guess it'd be somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Latest posts

Latest posts