What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
wanna rethink that?
they're one of the most secular countries in the mid east (would be even more if the US didn't assassinate Mosaddegh and install a fascist dictator), they fight ISIS and other Sunni terrorist groups.

They're designated an enemy state by the far right and the zionists in the US because they are on the side of Hezbollah and the Palestinians over Israel. Plus they have lots of minerals and resources that the US wants to control.

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Who are the enemies and allies of Iran

Enemies

1. The US. Named as “Big Satan”, by the Iranian government, so this doesn’t really need any explanation. Iran and the US have been fierce enemies since the Iranian revolution, and even more so, since the election of Donald Trump, that are obsessed with painting a bad image of Iran.

1699979647492.png

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
the US didn't steal anything from Iran, they levied sanctions on funds worldwide. the funds joetatos loosing are in Iraqi banks.

Biden Mulls Approval of Fresh $10 Billion for Iran​

The Biden administration may approve a sanctions waiver on Tuesday that will allow Iran to access at least $10 billion in previously frozen funds held in Iraq, a closely watched decision that comes just a month after the Tehran-backed terror group Hamas launched an attack on Israel that left 1,200 dead.

The waiver would extend the multibillion-dollar sanctions relief first issued in July that expires tomorrow. It allows Iraq to transfer frozen electricity payments into Iranian-owned bank accounts in Europe and Oman. The waiver renewal is driving concerns that the Biden administration is maintaining financial avenues for Tehran as the country’s terrorist proxies foment chaos across the Middle East.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
taking American embassy personnel hostage is an act of war.
they have proclaimed to be our enemies and want to annihilate the 'great satan', imo that is an ENEMY.
you as an America hating individual might see a different image.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
the saudis funded the 9/11 terrorists and beheads its own citizens over crimes of "witchcraft" = ally
israel kills western journalists and does pretty much whatever it wants = ally
a group of iranians during a revolution took an embassy hostage = axis of evil!!!!!!!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
speaking of enemies, joetato meets tomorrow with Xi Jinping in san francrisco.

Presidents Xi Jinping and Joe Biden Seek to Turn Back the Clock at San Francisco Summit​

he's a traitor.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i thought you were a conspiracy dude, trich. isn't iran one of the 8 countries without a rothschild central bank???? and you're taking the side of the deep state against them!?!?!? whoa man
who's pumping conspiracies now?
you're admitting there is a deep state? lol

Cannavore

Veteran
ChatGPT: "The term "deep state" is often used to refer to a hypothetical, secretive, and influential network of individuals, typically within government agencies or other institutions, who are believed to manipulate or control government policy and decision-making behind the scenes. The concept suggests that there is a hidden or shadowy group of powerful actors, often thought to be bureaucrats, intelligence officials, or other unelected officials, who operate independently of elected officials and work to advance their own interests or agendas."

isn't saying capitalist oligarchs simpler?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Margarine prices, set by the Oval Office

War in foreign countries, begin and end at the resolute desk

Dairy industry, that has been in a tailspin for the last decade, bidenididthat.sticker

Avian flu, you guess it...

Rising gas prices in early 2022, Biden's fault

Gas that has been on a steady decline since summer 2022, also somehow the fault of Biden's war on oil!

Chip shortages, Biden

Dealers charging 20% ADM, laundering money for Hunter

Cost of houses, which has been out of control since the late two thousand teens, thanks O'Biden

Apparently POTUS is supposed to be a Hogwarts graduate in Trich's world.