What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

RobFromTX

Anybody who doesn't see Newsom setting himself up for a run at the White House isn't paying attention. There was a very specific reason why he started talking about the 28th Amendment last year.

I don't see a problem with it. Hes younger. he wont sleep on the job(literally). Hes also shot down a fair share of ridiculous left wing bullshit over the years in CA. But he needs to man up and stop being shady about it

igrowone

Veteran
I don't see a problem with it. Hes younger. he wont sleep on the job(literally). Hes also shot down a fair share of ridiculous left wing bullshit over the years in CA. But he needs to man up and stop being shady about it
if you're a politician, you're going to be shady
why? because at the end of the day we don't care
not enough anyways to make it a voting issue
so shady isn't a deal breaker, we may not like it but we live with it
you don't get shadier than Trump, his people look past it

GenghisKush

Feel the Bern
1699391926312.png

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can hardly wait for the GOP to call Warren Buffet a commie.

“You want to keep a system where the goose lays more golden eggs every year — we've got that,” he says. “Now the question is, how do those eggs get distributed? And that is where the system needs some adjusting.”
That's right. Warren fucking Buffet is calling for the redistribution of wealth.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

REPORT: Democrats Quietly Lining Up to Replace Biden in 2024 if Necessary​

by Mike LaChance Nov. 3, 2023 9:40 pm

0-1593.jpg

People are still speculating over whether or not Joe Biden will be the Democrat nominee in 2024, including many prominent Democrats apparently.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, California Governor Gavin Newsom and even Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker are all licking their chops about the prospect of being able to jump into the race.

It’s not clear when Democrats are going to make the decision to replace Biden if they do it at all. They could probably wait all the way up to their national convention if they wanted to.

Axios reports:
Democrats quietly move to succeed Biden
Democratic governors and senators are quietly moving to boost their national profiles and position themselves to run for president in 2028 — or in 2024, if President Biden unexpectedly drops out.
Why it matters: The ambitious, next-generation Democrats all support Biden’s re-election — but they’re drawing battle lines for the next race for the White House.
  • The early jockeying is also a hedge against Biden, 80, having a health scare or deciding not to run for re-election before the Democratic National Convention next August, several high-ranking Democratic officials tell Axios.
What we’re watching: In recent months, more than half a dozen Democratic lawmakers have established national political organizations, embarked on resume-building foreign trips, and visited states that traditionally hold early presidential primaries.
New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker — who ran for president in 2020 — already has $10 million cash on hand for a 2026 Senate re-election bid that he could transfer to a 2024 presidential campaign.
  • Booker will headline a panel in South Carolina on health care and abortion rights on Nov. 18, and is involved in the Charleston mayoral race, in which his former aide Clay Middleton is a candidate.

All of these Democrats forget the key issue of Biden’s ego. He believes that he is doing a great job and may insist on running again. What are they going to do then?
:groupwave:
more claims by Ted Cruz that big mike obama will replace one grifter for another.
the kenyen is already calling the shots.

greyfader

REPORT: Democrats Quietly Lining Up to Replace Biden in 2024 if Necessary​

by Mike LaChance Nov. 3, 2023 9:40 pm

0-1593.jpg

People are still speculating over whether or not Joe Biden will be the Democrat nominee in 2024, including many prominent Democrats apparently.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, California Governor Gavin Newsom and even Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker are all licking their chops about the prospect of being able to jump into the race.

It’s not clear when Democrats are going to make the decision to replace Biden if they do it at all. They could probably wait all the way up to their national convention if they wanted to.

Axios reports:

All of these Democrats forget the key issue of Biden’s ego. He believes that he is doing a great job and may insist on running again. What are they going to do then?
:groupwave:
more claims by Ted Cruz that big mike obama will replace one grifter for another.
the kenyen is already calling the shots.
hey trichy!

does Trump lie?

what about Trump's age? If Biden is too old and Trump is only 3 years younger, isn't he too old also?

what about Trump's narcissism? his ego is rampant! "i am a stable genius!". no real genius that i have ever heard of goes around telling everyone he's a genius. that doesn't set off any warning bells for you?

do you believe in Democracy? i've asked you point-blank before and you were evasive. how about it? so, do you or do you not believe in Democracy?

it's a yes or no question. shouldn't be that hard to answer.

what about the 91 felony charges he faces? do you think he committed any of them? even one of them?

i don't like Biden either, but you seem to be intentionally ignoring Trump's flaws. Do you think he has any flaws in his character at all? or is he a perfect example of a perfect President? a real role model?

your lack of fairness undermines your credibility.

do you believe that any of this stuff you post will sway anyone's opinion either way?

how about seriously answering these questions?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
does Trump lie?
well bunko, Trump never lied to me and Trump can at least speak, although he says things that make your head explode. poor thing.

what about Trump's age? If Biden is too old and Trump is only 3 years younger, isn't he too old also?
ability and results indicate Trump can handle what the crook cannot.

what about Trump's narcissism? his ego is rampant! "i am a stable genius!". no real genius that i have ever heard of goes around telling everyone he's a genius. that doesn't set off any warning bells for you?
if no real genius had ever told you they were such, then how could you have ever known a true genius exists? one must have an ego to strive for the Presidency. the resident crook has such an ego he never needed to campaign at all knowing "he's built the most extensive voter fraud organization in history".

do you believe in Democracy? i've asked you point-blank before and you were evasive. how about it? so, do you or do you not believe in Democracy?
it's a yes or no question. shouldn't be that hard to answer.
again, i don't believe we have a democracy, sorry not sorry if you thought that answer was evasive. i reclaim my time! LOL who do you think you are demanding a particular response to a question that can be answered in multiple ways? that takes quite an EGO! it shouldn't be that hard to understand my answer...

what about the 91 felony charges he faces? do you think he committed any of them? even one of them?
and about those felony charges, bunko, a man is considered innocent until proven guilty. apparently you disagree with that concept of US jurisprudence. that alone destroys your credibility of fairness along with your feelings of moral superiority. i wish i could serve on that jury so i could exercise the right of jury nullification!

i don't like Biden either, but you seem to be intentionally ignoring Trump's flaws. Do you think he has any flaws in his character at all? or is he a perfect example of a perfect President? a real role model?
you may not like the resident crook either but you hate the Trump and in my small world view that further negates your opinion. no one is perfect as you well demonstrate.

do you believe that any of this stuff you post will sway anyone's opinion either way?
and finally, yes i do.

how about seriously answering these questions?
i have responded with candor, do you feel better now? if you were expecting submission from me do you now feel victimized? get over your hatred of 'Orange Man' and 'MAGA' before ever addressing me again bunko....(should i have said please?)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

End Of The Biden Presidency? Tucker Carlson X Glenn Greenwald​

BLM Branch Co-Founder's Election Bombshell: Trump "Best Candidate" For President​

by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Nov 09, 2023 - 07:00 AM
Authored by Tom Ozimek via The Epoch Times,
Mark Fisher, co-founder of a Black Lives Matter (BLM) chapter in Rhode Island, is advocating for former President Donald Trump's return to the Oval Office in 2024—and insists he's far from being the only one in the BLM movement to feel this way.

Latest posts

Latest posts