What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

igrowone

Veteran
If I were a person that really wanted trump to not win I’d seriously support replacing Biden.

Isn’t it embarrassing to have a washed up game show host with 500 felonies running neck and neck with your candidate? I wouldn’t vote for either geriatric candidate myself, but I’m blown away at the willingness to stick with biden.
we do have an interesting situation
Trump supporters are just as locked in, they just can't see any alternative that will hold the 'strong line' as they see it
and the Biden support is a mirror, Biden is the Trump beater with the track record
we're getting almost biblical here, God's judgement can't be far away

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
If I were a person that really wanted trump to not win I’d seriously support replacing Biden.

Isn’t it embarrassing to have a washed up game show host with 500 felonies running neck and neck with your candidate? I wouldn’t vote for either geriatric candidate myself, but I’m blown away at the willingness to stick with biden.
What else could republicans possibly want? A Russian speaking First Lady with her 'modeling' photos everywhere, a self admitted pussy grabber and guilty raper, dictator lover, tax cheater, democracy and constitution hater, More lies told in office the all previous presidents combined, least work and most golf of any president, and running for president while facing 94 felonies.

He's the republican dream.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

I know you're voting for Trump.

Is that you RFK Jr.???

Hiddenjems

I know you're voting for Trump.

Is that you RFK Jr.???
I passed on trump 2x, not about to vote for him now. Not because of some fake Russiagate story either.

The last president I voted for was Obama’s first term. After seeing how fast a relative new guy to Washington became part of the corporatocracy, I lost all faith in American politics.

I’ll support any candidate that wants term limits for congress, banning stock trading for congress, making federal elections tax payer funded only, banning former officials from being lobbyists, banning lobbyists all together, etc.

Until we do these things nothing will change for the better. Get the money out first.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Whatever happened to that recession we were 100% supposed to be in right now?

US Food Insecurity Crisis Erupts: 17 Million Households Starving, Highest In 11 Years​

Friday, Oct 27, 2023 - 06:20 PM
President Biden called the latest jobs numbers as "Bidenomics in action." The elderly president, who sometimes appears to exhibit strong signs of 'cognitive fog,' said he "continues to fight to build an economy from the middle out and bottom up." But working-class Americans know better than to trust the statical magicians at the Bureau of Labor Statistics and, in a recent poll, do not trust the government's rosy economic news.
The distrust is warranted because not even the United States Department of Agriculture can pretend Bidenomics is working anymore. A new report from the agency shows household food insecurity in 2022 soared to levels not seen since Biden was vice president during the Obama administration.

USDA found that 87.2% of households were food secure last year. The remaining 12.8% (about 17 million households) were food insecure. This is the highest level of food insecurity in America since 2014.

"Food-insecure households (those with low and very low food security) had difficulty at some time during the year providing enough food for all their members because of a lack of resources," USDA said. About 5.1% of households (or about 6.8 million) had the most severe level of food security last year.
USDA said household food insecurity is due to "a lack of money and other resources limits their ability to acquire adequate food."
We suspect even though the USDA report is a survey from last year. The figures are likely higher in 2023 as persistent inflation crushes low to mid-tier households. Many folks have drained personal savings and racked up insurmountable credit card debt just to make ends meet, such as putting food on the table, paying for gasoline at the pump, and covering shelter costs, whether rent or mortgage expenses.
Numerous top Wall Street banks (Mike Wilson: The Consumer Is Falling Off A Cliff) have begun to warn about the consumer falling apart in the era of Bidenomics. The latest sign of trouble came last weekend, when we pointed out that subprime auto loan delinquencies erupted to the highest in decades.
I-did-that.jpg

looks like one to me.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Fed Admits Banks Suffered Massive Deposit Outflows Last Week​

Friday, Oct 27, 2023 - 01:40 PM
With usage of The Fed's emergency funding facility rising once again to a new record high last week - and banks stocks clubbed like a baby seal - all eyes are once again on just what The Fed can do to 'seasonally-adjust' the data to avoid the admission of any deposit run fears in domestic banks.
Total bank deposits - on a seasonally-adjusted basis - crashed by a massive $83.7BN last week (the biggest outflows since SVB) to the lowest since June...

Source: Bloomberg
Non-seasonally-adjusted, the deposit outflows were even yuuger -$129BN...

Is reality starting to set in for the decoupling between massive money market fund inflows and a relatively flat deposit base for the last few months...

Adjusting for foreign bank deposit flows, domestic bank deposit outflows were still massive, -$72BN SA, -$117BN NSA...

Total deposit delta since the SVB crisis are $280BN SA and $262BN NSA...

On the other side of the ledger, Large banks saw loan volumes shrink by $3.4BN while Small banks allegedly saw loan volumes rise by $3.3BN...

The key warning sign continues to trend lower (Small Banks' reserve constraint), supported above the critical level by The Fed's emergency funds (for now)...

As the green line shows, without The Fed's help, the crisis is back (and large bank cash needs a home - like picking up a small bank from the FDIC)...

QT really is about to blow up another small bank...

I-did-that.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I passed on trump 2x, not about to vote for him now. Not because of some fake Russiagate story either.

The last president I voted for was Obama’s first term. After seeing how fast a relative new guy to Washington became part of the corporatocracy, I lost all faith in American politics.

I’ll support any candidate that wants term limits for congress, banning stock trading for congress, making federal elections tax payer funded only, banning former officials from being lobbyists, banning lobbyists all together, etc.

Until we do these things nothing will change for the better. Get the money out first.

So you realize that there's no way any of that will happen if people don't vote...?

I would run on that platform.

Cannavore

Veteran
Biden has spent 392 days — 38.9% of his presidency — on vacation without visitor logs.
President Biden is taking heat for spending 40% of his days in office “on vacation” after he was away from the White House for two-thirds of August.

Biden’s weekend jaunts and vacations spanned 234 days — with seven in 10 of them spent at his homes in Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware — out of 589 days in office.

Seems like a desperate smear attempt.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The Democrats are screwing up just like the GOP.

If we end up with the same two codgers we had the last election I think I will give my house to an immigrant and head to a country that doesn't eat itself alive...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
President Biden is taking heat for spending 40% of his days in office “on vacation” after he was away from the White House for two-thirds of August.

Biden’s weekend jaunts and vacations spanned 234 days — with seven in 10 of them spent at his homes in Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware — out of 589 days in office.

Seems like a desperate smear attempt.

Let them do the math on Trump's golf trips.