What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters

shiva82

commivore the state authority lover . backs anti fa , backs the george floyd , jan6 psyops . hates americans . biased , yet pretends to be impartial .

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest hurricane "rumor" (bullshit) on facebook. my (braindead) sister in law called my wife this AM to alert her to the "fact" that Kamalas husband flew over the hurricane as it approached landfall and dumped an unknown chemical into it that "steered" it to hit western NC so he could buy the land where a strategic mineral is being mined. :ROFLMAO:
She's talking about that quartz mine in NC that produces a very particular type of quartz used in crucibles to create silicone chips. It's a pretty goddamned important mine as 90% of the world's silicone crucibles come from that mine. The rest of her story is quite humorous in a terrifying sort of way.

buzzmobile

Veteran
She's talking about that quartz mine in NC that produces a very particular type of quartz used in crucibles to create silicone chips.
There is also some conflation with a lithium project in Cherryville NC less than 90 miles away from Chimney Rock.

Space lasers don't work in a hurricane.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
in truth, there WAS a plane that flew into Helenes eye (four times) as it approached the coast, and they DID drop something into it. to wit, it was the cremated remains of one Peter Dodge, a meteorologist who had flown into hurricane eyes on over 300 flights in his career. his fellow weather personnel thought it appropriate as a "burial at sea" sort of send-off. :good:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
1728605750384.png

Sounds suspiciously like Satanism...

PS That's really fucking awesome though!!!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in truth, there WAS a plane that flew into Helenes eye (four times) as it approached the coast, and they DID drop something into it. to wit, it was the cremated remains of one Peter Dodge, a meteorologist who had flown into hurricane eyes on over 300 flights in his career. his fellow weather personnel thought it appropriate as a "burial at sea" sort of send-off. :good:
I recently learned that the 4 aircraft used to fly into hurricanes are all named after Muppets, and that's pretty awesome.

Cannavore

Veteran
Well there's a reliable source, :ROFLMAO:
Musk has complied with censorship requests from foreign governments to a higher degree than the previous owners of the website did. He bans journalists all the time. This would just be par for the course at this point.

"The site acted on 71 percent of the legal requests it received to remove content in the first half of this year, up 20 percent from the last time it reported the figure in 2021 and more than double the rate in preceding years, according to a new transparency report X published Wednesday and a Washington Post review of past disclosure data.

As in past years, most of the removal demands came from a handful of countries, including Japan, South Korea and Turkey, which have each submitted thousands of requests. Much more often than not, they have been successful in persuading Musk’s X to remove or restrict content on the platform, the data show.

The findings highlight that while Musk has decried government attempts to “censor” content and blasted X’s previous ownership for buckling to political pressure, the platform since his takeover appears to be complying with such demands even more frequently. The disclosures are consistent with past media reports finding higher government compliance rates under Musk."

greyfader

Musk has complied with censorship requests from foreign governments to a higher degree than the previous owners of the website did. He bans journalists all the time. This would just be par for the course at this point.

"The site acted on 71 percent of the legal requests it received to remove content in the first half of this year, up 20 percent from the last time it reported the figure in 2021 and more than double the rate in preceding years, according to a new transparency report X published Wednesday and a Washington Post review of past disclosure data.

As in past years, most of the removal demands came from a handful of countries, including Japan, South Korea and Turkey, which have each submitted thousands of requests. Much more often than not, they have been successful in persuading Musk’s X to remove or restrict content on the platform, the data show.

The findings highlight that while Musk has decried government attempts to “censor” content and blasted X’s previous ownership for buckling to political pressure, the platform since his takeover appears to be complying with such demands even more frequently. The disclosures are consistent with past media reports finding higher government compliance rates under Musk."
this is why X/twitter is now worth 9.6 billion US, down from the purchase price of 44 billion. musk has so much money he doesn't give a shit!

to trump he says,"sieg heil"! the nazi salute!

Latest posts

Latest posts