What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
you-know-our-political-climate-is-f-ed-when-even-trump-says-v0-rn92aoxhvftd1.png

Cannavore

Veteran
Dem foreign policy is just mid-2000's neo conservatism led by zionists. what the fuck is this garbage?

i've always thought it was funny how our "greatest enemies" were actually just israel's this whole time.

RobFromTX

right wingers will do everything but fund the government

Absolutely and lets not forget that the heritage foundation.........in conjunction with trump and the russian government....... orchestrated the hurricane through climate engineering

1728404031716.jpeg

Cannavore

Veteran
every right wing influencer and media type on twitter is saying it's weather modification. some are even posting video from a mobile video game about hurricanes lol. far right media literacy is literally re-shaping the bar to be under the damn ground.

Shua1991

every right wing influencer and media type on twitter is saying it's weather modification. some are even posting video from a mobile video game about hurricanes lol. far right media literacy is literally re-shaping the bar to be under the damn ground.
Right wing politics is a red flag for mental illness, girls know this as teenagers and incel boys get radicalized as a result. It's hilarious because you can start a conversation with these people and point out they're all pathetic and gay for trump.

Shua1991

Dem foreign policy is just mid-2000's neo conservatism led by zionists. what the fuck is this garbage?

i've always thought it was funny how our "greatest enemies" were actually just israel's this whole time.

Zionism is nazism. We took in the nazis post ww2 to "win" the war against communism and this is the result.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
latest hurricane "rumor" (bullshit) on facebook. my (braindead) sister in law called my wife this AM to alert her to the "fact" that Kamalas husband flew over the hurricane as it approached landfall and dumped an unknown chemical into it that "steered" it to hit western NC so he could buy the land where a strategic mineral is being mined. :ROFLMAO:

Hiddenjems

latest hurricane "rumor" (bullshit) on facebook. my (braindead) sister in law called my wife this AM to alert her to the "fact" that Kamalas husband flew over the hurricane as it approached landfall and dumped an unknown chemical into it that "steered" it to hit western NC so he could buy the land where a strategic mineral is being mined. :ROFLMAO:
Just because people take advantage of disasters doesn’t mean they caused them.

There is a lithium mine opening in the Asheville area, but the permit was already signed last year.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Thank God that Marjorie Taylor Greene saved our asses.

Why didn't the Jews turn the hurricane off?!

That's what I want to know!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts