What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

no, i meant "intercourse" as opposed to "coitus"! believe me when i say that i'm not interested in engaging in coitus with anyone on this thread. so far, that is.

intercourse in American English​

(ˈɪntərˌkɔrs)
noun
communication or dealings between or among people, countries, etc.; interchange of products, services, ideas, feelings, etc.

Finally! Something we all can agree on regardless of our political beliefs. There's always some common ground. Unfortunately that's all drowned out these days.

greyfader

Hey douche bag try growing some weed. Anyways it was intentional. You obviously don't remember this. :ROFLMAO:

you mean like this?

i'm a douche

you're a blivet

you just fake it

but i live it!

What is a blivet slang?

something annoying, ridiculous

noun. , Slang. something annoying, ridiculous, or useless. something for which one cannot find a word; something difficult to name.

military slang for blivet is 20 lbs of shit in a 10 lb bag!

Attachments

• image_417234.jpg
    image_417234.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2024-01-16 105047.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 105047.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 11
  • sweet3.jpg
    sweet3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2065.JPG
    IMG_2065.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 14

moose eater

At this point I'm not sure whose dick is bigger, but the ping-pong game of insults is a downward spiral lacking in -good- humor.

And in today's political reality, we either need more comedy or more bullets. One or the other. Maybe both, but.... Just my opinion.

And not just a functional third-party in reasonable force, but perhaps a 4th and a 5th, or more, too.

Again, just my opinion, though one that, as a stubborn predominantly-Irishman, I'll cling to for a long while to come.

Last edited:

moose eater

you mean like this?

i'm a douche

you're a blivet

you just fake it

but i live it!

What is a blivet slang?

noun. , Slang. something annoying, ridiculous, or useless. something for which one cannot find a word; something difficult to name.

Nice plants. Very nice flowers.

greyfader

At this point I'm not sure whose dick is bigger, but the ping-pong game of insults is a downward spiral lacking in -good- humor.

And in today's political reality, we either need more comedy or more bullets. One or the other. Maybe both, but.... Just my opinion.

And not just a functional third-party in reasonable force, but perhaps a 4th and a 5th, or more, too.

Again, just my opinion, though one that, as a stubborn predominantly-Irishman, I'll cling to for a long while to come.
but he started it! 🤣

PadawanWarrior

you mean like this?

i'm a douche

you're a blivet

you just fake it

but i live it!

What is a blivet slang?

unnamed.jpg

greyfader

Nice plants. Very nice flowers.
thank you, sir! the first is known as wreckage, a cross of the original trainwreck and S.A.G.E., a.k.a. Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium, is a well-balanced Haze crossed with a robust indica. This award-winner has a spicy sandalwood flavor ... i grew this at my facility in eugene, or

the second is a cbd strain called purple mesa. i grew this in nashville while i was the director of controlled environmnent agriculture for a 10k sq ft operation. it tested at 18%.

the third is sweet tooth #4, grown at an undisclosed location.

the fourth is blue star og from blue star seed co. yet another undisclosed location. this plant has one of the best all around highs i've ever had and is terp heavy. it has a complex genetic background.

it is a cross of Bluestar and Triangle kush. Bluestar is a cross of Deathstar and Whitaker Blues. Death Star is a cross of ECSD and Sensi Star.

Whitaker Blues is a cross of Quimby and DJShorts F5 95 Blueberry.

Triangle Kush is of unknown background but is thought by some to be the most potent variation of OG Kush.

moose eater

thank you, sir! the first is known as wreckage, a cross of the original trainwreck and S.A.G.E., a.k.a. Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium, is a well-balanced Haze crossed with a robust indica. This award-winner has a spicy sandalwood flavor ... i grew this at my facility in eugene, or

the second is a cbd strain called purple mesa. i grew this in nashville while i was the director of controlled environmnent agriculture for a 10k sq ft operation. it tested at 18%.

the third is sweet tooth #4, grown at an undisclosed location.

the fourth is blue star og from blue star seed co. yet another undisclosed location. this plant has one of the best all around highs i've ever had and is terp heavy. it has a complex genetic background.

it is a cross of Bluestar and Triangle kush. Bluestar is a cross of Deathstar and Whitaker Blues. Death Star is a cross of ECSD and Sensi Star.

Whitaker Blues is a cross of Quimby and DJShorts F5 95 Blueberry.

Triangle Kush is of unknown background but is thought by some to be the most potent variation of OG Kush.
Very nice.

Hopefully the 'undisclosed location' had nothing to do with Dick Cheney. None of your plants -appear- to have been shot with quail pellets, though..

greyfader

mids? yet another disconnect from reality! i can help you with that. you can change the direction of your life by taking control of your emotions. don't let emotional trauma ruin your life.

i know you've been hurt badly and it's hard to get over something like that. but, there's always hope that you will still be able to pull what's left out of the ashes and try to build a decent future full of love and compassion.

greyfader

Very nice.

Hopefully the 'undisclosed location' had nothing to do with Dick Cheney. None of your plants -appear- to have been shot with quail pellets, though..
he's one of only two people who i would never want to go hunting with. the other is my ex brother in law.

once he was crossing a fence with some other guys while deer hunting and the protocol was that you clear the gun of all ammo and leave the bolt open, lay the gun on the ground or have someone hold it for you, cross the fence, and reverse the process.

well, he not only had a live round in the chamber (30-06) but had the safety off, and just propped the gun up against the fence he was climbing over. of course, his motion caused the gun to fall and discharge. nobody got hit but i'm sure some had to clean out their shorts when they got home.

another time he was duck hunting with my ex father in law and one of the cousins and they were all sitting in a pick-up truck going to the lake. he was holding his shotgun upright between his legs and they hit a bump. the gun went off and blew a hole in the roof. probably had his finger on the trigger.

i heard several stories about him sweeping the muzzle across people while hunting. he is a good argument for gun control laws. you should have to pass a basic intelligence test, at least.

moose eater

he's one of only two people who i would never want to go hunting with. the other is my ex brother in law.

once he was crossing a fence with some other guys while deer hunting and the protocol was that you clear the gun of all ammo and leave the bolt open, lay the gun on the ground or have someone hold it for you, cross the fence, and reverse the process.

well, he not only had a live round in the chamber (30-06) but had the safety off, and just propped the gun up against the fence he was climbing over. of course, his motion caused the gun to fall and discharge. nobody got hit but i'm sure some had to clean out their shorts when they got home.

another time he was duck hunting with my ex father in law and one of the cousins and they were all sitting in a pick-up truck going to the lake. he was holding his shotgun upright between his legs and they hit a bump. the gun went off and blew a hole in the roof. probably had his finger on the trigger.

i heard several stories about him sweeping the muzzle across people while hunting. he is a good argument for gun control laws. you should have to pass a basic intelligence test, at least.
Young man died some years ago down at Lake Louise (the Alaska Lake Louise west of Glennallen, not the one in Canada between Banff and Jasper), and someone had laid a loaded and chambered .30-06 into the boat with gear. Gun went off and hit the kid in vital mass center, and ... DOA.

My ex-wife, from long ago and far away, but not long ago enough sometimes in my mind's eye, came from a family of incestuous drunkards and sociopaths in Idaho; the western version of some of the more backward and isolated 'hollers' in Appalachia.

One cousin of hers wanted to see if the rule about not firing a weapon with obstruction(s) in the barrel (and the potential outcomes) was reality based, dipped the muzzle of a fine, older manufacture Remington 700 .30-06 into the mud, plugging it, and pulled the trigger, bugling the barrel at the muzzle.

That rifle was later cut down (repaired) and the muzzle re-crowned, and I later used it while baiting black bear in summer 1987; the last year I intentionally hunted and shot a bear, a 350-lb. boar, which was turned into 5-1/2 cases of bear meat in pint jars and taken with me to grad school in Eastern Washington.

That same cousin of hers, while reportedly intoxicated, was practicing quick-draw from an open-top old-west style revolver holster and shot himself in the leg.

I kept waiting for someone to draw an animated version of him to star in either the Roadrunner Hour or Bugs Bunny.

Been a long time unacquainted from that family. I don't miss them at all.

Last edited:

xtsho

1725398985511.png

greyfader

Young man died some years ago down at Lake Louise (the Alaska Lake Louise west of Glennallen, not the one in Canada between Banff and Jasper), and someone had laid a loaded and chambered .30-06 into the boat with gear. Gun went off and hit the kid in vital mass center, and ... DOA.

My ex-wife, from long ago and far away, but not long ago enough sometimes in my mind's eye, came from a family of incestuous drunkards and sociopaths in Idaho; the western version of some of the more backward and isolated 'hollers' in Appalachia.

One cousin of hers wanted to see if the rule about not firing a weapon with obstruction(s) in the barrel (and the potential outcomes) was reality based, dipped the muzzle of a fine, older manufacture Remington 700 .30-06 into the mud, plugging it, and pulled the trigger, bugling the barrel at the muzzle.

That rifle was later cut down (repaired) and the muzzle re-crowned, and I later used it while baiting black bear in summer 1987; the last year I intentionally hunted and shot a bear, a 350-lb. boar, which was turned into 5-1/2 cases of bear meat in pint jars and taken with me to grad school in Eastern Washington.

That same cousin of hers, while reportedly intoxicated, was practicing quick-draw from an open-top old-west style revolver holster and shot himself in the leg.

I kept waiting for someone to draw an animated version of him to star in either the Roadrunner Hour or Bugs Bunny.

Been a long time unacquainted from that family. I don't miss them at all.
hey, i live in Appalachia's butt hole! which of all of Appalachia's orifices, is by far the most foul! the land is beautiful though. most of the folks are kind and gentle but not very educated. they do bring to mind the old saw "my family tree ain't got no branches", however.

when you got it, flaunt it!

moose eater

hey, i live in Appalachia's butt hole! which of all of Appalachia's orifices, is by far the most foul! the land is beautiful though. most of the folks are kind and gentle but not very educated. they do bring to mind the old saw "my family tree ain't got no branches", however.
Much of Appalachia is beautiful and still remains as a reminder as to how local and state governments can permit their constituents, via graft and corruption, to be screwed hard, simply by the greasing of palms and hollow promises. We've seen that here with oil for the last 50+ years.

It's some of those seriously secluded areas where many don't consider changing their last names at the time of marriage, as it's wholly unnecessary.