What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
holdmybeer.jpg

Brother Nature

thank you! he was a regular at fillmore west. i saw him several times. just hearing his guitar brings back a bunch of good memories.

I actually posted this in the wrong thread, but glad it brought good memories. Would have loved to see him live, been listening to a lot of Albert King and Junior Kimbrough lately.

Brother Nature

Possibly these days, I had meant to post that in the “things falling apart bad signs” chicken little thread but might have put a bit too much oil in my coffee this morning as I’m still pretty high well into the afternoon haha…

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Possibly these days, I had meant to post that in the “things falling apart bad signs” chicken little thread but might have put a bit too much oil in my coffee this morning as I’m still pretty high well into the afternoon haha…

I sometimes forget how you are on the other side of the world.

I enjoyed your stoned stumble with Albert.

Going to turn in... enjoy your day!

:tiphat:

moose eater

I once found a private conversation post I'd made in an open forum thread. Not good. Though I was pretty certain it wasn't there due to my fuck-up. Nor was it the result of too much THC in my coffee.

Good tune, anyway, Brother. Sort of an alma mater for me in the past, right up through current times. Though I think it all has the capacity to balance out if one stays vertical long enough.

Out to start cutting traditional-style salmon strips, after mixing up a 100% solution salt brine... The cutting up some dead and downed dry river aspen, of the balsam poplar family.

Several days from now my face ought to be glowing in the light with reddish-tinted salmon oil and I'll be grinning heavily... and a bit heavier than I am right now.

greyfader

i thought you guys might get a kick out of this label from an old bottle of cough syrup.

it's "one night" brand cough syrup. they should have added "one night on the kitchen floor" to the label.

available over the counter in the late 1800's.

what cough?

Attachments

• cough syrup.jpg
    cough syrup.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 16

xtsho

Tim Walz older brother Jeff says Tim Walz doesn't have the character you want making decisions about your future. Enough said.

View attachment 19059983

How is that enough said? There are multiple trump family members that say he's nuts. Plus the fact that just about everyone that's worked under him says he's not fit to be President. You know the people I'm talking about. All the "Best" people trump hired. Most of them say he's a moron.

Enough said.

PadawanWarrior

How is that enough said? There are multiple trump family members that say he's nuts. Plus the fact that just about everyone that's worked under him says he's not fit to be President. You know the people I'm talking about. All the "Best" people trump hired. Most of them say he's a moron.

Enough said.
For an older brother to talk that way about a younger brother means something. He's considering campaigning for Trump, lol. Let's hope he joins his team. :)

moose eater

For an older brother to talk that way about a younger brother means something. He's considering campaigning for Trump, lol. Let's hope he joins his team. :)
Siblings often have rivalries and differences; sometimes quite heated.

Consider the number of people Trump hired or knew personally, socially -or- professionally, who he insisted were "The best people", who, when they went public with their bizarre experiences with Trump, he either denied knowing them, belittled them as nutcases, or threw them under the proverbial bus entirely in various ways..

Even if he's correct in his later assessments, it means he had piss-poor judgment skills early on. Or he simply distances people once they spill the beans about him. But there's more than a small pattern therein.

There's probably a good reason for his many (typically not legal or binding) non-disclosure contract requirements. And it ain't because his shit stands the daylight really well..

And if you've read my posts, then you know I support neither genocidal, serial-mass-murdering party.

Latest posts

Latest posts