What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
I tend to stay away from counties that have anyone naming their children "Harlan".
1694439354338.jpeg

The d is silent.
Baby sez, "You keeping any chickens?"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
obviously photoshopped.
TDS must actually be painful.
where's his legs? :wtf:

And what is Dean Martin doing there!?!?

And why are people still banging the TDS drum!?!?

There's nothing deranged about seeing him for who he is.

"Derangement" should be reserved for thinking storming inside the Capitol building is a part of the plan.

greyfader

Biden is too old, but so is Trump. Biden just failed to complete a paragraph but Trump can't even form a complete sentence.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have". is not a coherent sentence.

Feinstein, McConnell, and Pelosi are all too fucking old to serve in Congress.

65 is the normal retirement age for most professions and i don't think anyone over 65 should be allowed to run for office. if they get elected just before their 65th birthday they should only be allowed to finish that one term.

Half of the US Senate is 65 years or older​

Exactly 50 of the 100 senators are at least 65 years old. There are more Senate Republicans than Democrats who are 65 years or older. But in the House, nearly twice as many Democratic members are at least 65 years old than House Republicans.​

We need the dinosaurs out of Congress. We need term limits for Congress. We need term limits for the Supreme Court.

No more letting these people build 30-year dynasties in which they are allowed to develop so much power and influence that it becomes virtually impossible to get them out.

Lobbying should be illegal and punishable by death!

maybe the Presidency should be one term of 6 years instead of 4 and then you're out, never to come back. the way it is now they spend half their time running for re-election.

and if a public official breaks the law they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for betraying the public trust. i don't give a fuck who they are or what party they're from.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Biden is too old, but so is Trump. Biden just failed to complete a paragraph but Trump can't even form a complete sentence.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have". is not a coherent sentence.

Feinstein, McConnell, and Pelosi are all too fucking old to serve in Congress.

65 is the normal retirement age for most professions and i don't think anyone over 65 should be allowed to run for office. if they get elected just before their 65th birthday they should only be allowed to finish that one term.

Half of the US Senate is 65 years or older​

Exactly 50 of the 100 senators are at least 65 years old. There are more Senate Republicans than Democrats who are 65 years or older. But in the House, nearly twice as many Democratic members are at least 65 years old than House Republicans.​

We need the dinosaurs out of Congress. We need term limits for Congress. We need term limits for the Supreme Court.

No more letting these people build 30-year dynasties in which they are allowed to develop so much power and influence that it becomes virtually impossible to get them out.

Lobbying should be illegal and punishable by death!

maybe the Presidency should be one term of 6 years instead of 4 and then you're out, never to come back. the way it is now they spend half their time running for re-election.

and if a public official breaks the law they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for betraying the public trust. i don't give a fuck who they are or what party they're from.
...and now you want to make sense? except for the lie about President Trump, and term limits for Supreme, i would agree with your statement.

no one should profit from taking office and no lobbying after term completed.
the shysters know which corporations to invest in and craft/structure legislation benefiting both them and the corporations not their constituents. Fascism.

term limits definitely, as well as age restrictions should apply.

found:

Anyone doubt the Deep State wants Biden gone? Watch fast piece on CNN of all places.​

right now bidens admin is telling legacy media not to report on hunter and joes impeachment proceedings.

here:

and Wapos top political pundit, David Ignatious, is urging biden to drop out of '24 race.

here:

and i agree. here he is saying stupid sh*t again...

joe's supporting the Nazis in Ukraine with over 100billion$ and the poor souls in Maui can't even get the flag flown half staff. this man is insulting every American with his lies, avarice, and corruption.

finally mccarthy is bringing impeachment proceedings so we may see the evidence of his collusion and treachery although mitch says it won't go to vote in the senate. we'll see. i believe the oversight committee has the goods.

Latest posts

Latest posts