What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Rocket Soul

"Still, sexy and i bet someone would hit that, especially in college."

man, they don't make enough booze for that! but maybe, if you're both drunk and blind?
Theres some sarcasm in my post as im sure you noted 😝 :ROFLMAO:
but also a very real understanding how bad shit has gotten, a third of guys get absolutely no girls, and the younger generation has gotten much more tolerant about these kinda things, even if Vance aint the greatest looker. Ugly hypocrite fascist need love too and guys some times like to throw a bone to a 4 (im a gentleman, dont wanna give his real score, it would make me the meangirl). But i still think Vance should try for more humble wifey look, it pays better dividend in the long run.

Maybe all the way from here the clusterfuck of US politics is easier to laugh at than if youre actually inside and depending on it. In any case im ecstatic that Dems have gone all in on beating trump/reps at their own game, school yard yo mama taunting. Always knew it would fall into pieces when somone with actual funny talent would go after them.

Rocket Soul

Nice to see that he is still using eyeliner
Lol, i saw the same reply on the riu thread.

Nice contrast: 2012
Tim Walz:
In congress, works on passing Farm bill/SNAP, better veteran care bill and implementing Obama care in Minnesota

JD Vance (was he even called that at the time?): gets into make up and realize how good he looks in eyeliner.

Feel free to meme or tweet

greyfader

Theres some sarcasm in my post as im sure you noted 😝 :ROFLMAO:
but also a very real understanding how bad shit has gotten, a third of guys get absolutely no girls, and the younger generation has gotten much more tolerant about these kinda things, even if Vance aint the greatest looker. Ugly hypocrite fascist need love too and guys some times like to throw a bone to a 4 (im a gentleman, dont wanna give his real score, it would make me the meangirl). But i still think Vance should try for more humble wifey look, it pays better dividend in the long run.

Maybe all the way from here the clusterfuck of US politics is easier to laugh at than if youre actually inside and depending on it. In any case im ecstatic that Dems have gone all in on beating trump/reps at their own game, school yard yo mama taunting. Always knew it would fall into pieces when somone with actual funny talent would go after them.
hello, my brother in light!

you know, i really don't care if he likes wearing dresses or uses makeup. or has a thing for couches! that's his business, not mine!

what i don't like is him telling other folks how to live.

that's what project 2025 is all about. restructuring everyone's lifestyles to suit the hung-up, uptight, repressed far right.

everyone in the world should be keenly aware of and worried about what happens here. because what happens here doesn't stay here. events here reverberate all over the world.

sometimes with huge negative consequences.

Rocket Soul

hello, my brother in light!

you know, i really don't care if he likes wearing dresses or uses makeup. or has a thing for couches! that's his business, not mine!

what i don't like is him telling other folks how to live.

that's what project 2025 is all about. restructuring everyone's lifestyles to suit the hung-up, uptight, repressed far right.

everyone in the world should be keenly aware of and worried about what happens here. because what happens here doesn't stay here. events here reverberate all over the world.

sometimes with huge negative consequences.
Me neither, but at least he can try to be a good girl instead of whatever that is.

I know about his politics, and yes its scary AF. But i think theyre both more beatable in the personal sphere than on politics. Reps going to vote rep on policy, every time, like fanatic clockwork. But they look like breaking their fever on personal stuff. And tbh it seems like the more the bullies get bullied the worse theyre doing. They were always snowflakes in the end. They depend on being able to play their game while we play the high road. Cause theyre not even good at theyre own game. Maybe this is easier to see my way, from afar and detached, its honestly a depressing though that its not even about policy anymore. But the beast needs to get slain.
The last weeks ive become much less worried about 45 becoming 47. I wish you all good luck but i think reps got their loss in the bagg.

Last edited:

xtsho

I knew it. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I recognized the methodology. David Plouffe is working as a senior advisor for the Harris Campaign. David Plouffe was Obama's campaign manager and the brilliant architect of his 2008 victory. Harris is in damn good hands. Plouffe is the best of the best at this stuff.

When that stupid shillary ran against trump Obama offered her his entire apparatus and she turned him down. She thought she knew better. She was wrong and put together a piss poor team with a lightweight named Robby Mook as her campaign manager. She lost.

Harris is not making that mistake. She's hired a bunch of Obama's people to work for her campaign. These are the "Best" people in the business. They have a proven track record. And I'm sure the big dog Barrack is involved up to his elbows as well. He's probably personally coaching Harris. I can see some of Obama's style showing up at her rallies. The Republicans don't have the same level of talent. trump only wants yes men so his campaign is lacking the best minds the Republican apparatus has to offer.

To compare the people working for Harris to those working for trump, trump people are minor league baseball, Harris people are major league baseball. You can easily tell just by how the campaigns are being ran.

Game over

xtsho

The messaging is very important. Harris/Walz are cheerful and saying great things about America. trump/vance are angry and have nothing good to say about America.

Harris slogan When We Fight We Win gives people optimism that they can win and is bringing people out.

trump is still using the same old Make America Great Again that has become associated with the maga crowd and elicits images of MJT making a fool out of herself at the State of the Union address.

This is what people think of when they think of maga. They think of angry fools like this.

1723502204747.png

1723502325303.png

xtsho

Rep. Jared Moskowitz (D-Fla.) mocked Rep. James Comer’s (R-Ky.) past attacks on him Monday after the Republican chair of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee announced a new probe into Vice President Harris.

Moskowitz posted on social media Monday that he’s ready for “round 2” of a fight with Comer, posting a comic panel of the congressman surrounded by Smurfs making fun of Comer.

One of the Smurfs in the image declares the Harris probe a “fishing expedition,” while another gifts Comer a brain.

The post referenced a battle between Comer and Moskowitz at a House Oversight hearing last November, when Comer took a jab at Moskowitz’s blue outfit, calling him a “Smurf.”

Comer’s probe specifically requests that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) turn over any of its correspondence with Harris’s office, intending to hit the vice president over border policy. The CBP is largely outside of Harris’s policy portfolio as vice president.

The CBP is tasked with managing day-to-day operations at the border but has little role in addressing broader immigration goals in the region. Harris was involved with broader strokes of immigration policy, especially earlier in the Biden administration, but never worked on day-to-day operations.

1723504573949.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
;) i'm sure that it IS funnier looking from the outside, lol. damned serious in here though...
This is what people think of when they think of maga. They think of angry fools like this.
"angry fools" LOL! you are very lenient in your description. a true gentleman in dealing with ignorant c##ts...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
and they wont have a single clue how to move on

I don't think that people are as concerned with Trump as they are worried that he had a majority of the vote in 2016... and rabid supporters ever since.

It's the architects of Project 2025 and SCOTUS justices that actually haunt the minds of many you diagnosed with "TDS".

It's the tools who bashed cops and windows at The Capitol that will live to fuel narrow minded fascism long after the Fuhrer is dead from hamberder asphyxiation.

It will be the rest of the people who want the world to burn that will take focus from the Mango Messiah in years to come.

Fuck Trump, watch his voter base.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I just heard that Pence didn't endorse Trump.

Can you believe that?!

After being treated so preferably after years of loyal service too...

:chin:

xtsho

I don't think that people are as concerned with Trump as they are worried that he had a majority of the vote in 2016... and rabid supporters ever since.

It's the architects of Project 2025 and SCOTUS justices that actually haunt the minds of many you diagnosed with "TDS".

It's the tools who bashed cops and windows at The Capitol that will live to fuel narrow minded fascism long after the Fuhrer is dead from hamberder asphyxiation.

It will be the rest of the people who want the world to burn that will take focus from the Mango Messiah in years to come.

Fuck Trump, watch his voter base.

I just laugh at that TDS nonsense.

If you want to see deranged just watch trump completely having an HDS meltdown.

The real sickness is Harris Derangement Syndrome. It's spread across the maga world faster than the speed of light.

Rocket Soul

I knew it. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I recognized the methodology. David Plouffe is working as a senior advisor for the Harris Campaign. David Plouffe was Obama's campaign manager and the brilliant architect of his 2008 victory. Harris is in damn good hands. Plouffe is the best of the best at this stuff.

When that stupid shillary ran against trump Obama offered her his entire apparatus and she turned him down. She thought she knew better. She was wrong and put together a piss poor team with a lightweight named Robby Mook as her campaign manager. She lost.

Harris is not making that mistake. She's hired a bunch of Obama's people to work for her campaign. These are the "Best" people in the business. They have a proven track record. And I'm sure the big dog Barrack is involved up to his elbows as well. He's probably personally coaching Harris. I can see some of Obama's style showing up at her rallies. The Republicans don't have the same level of talent. trump only wants yes men so his campaign is lacking the best minds the Republican apparatus has to offer.

To compare the people working for Harris to those working for trump, trump people are minor league baseball, Harris people are major league baseball. You can easily tell just by how the campaigns are being ran.

Game over

Plouffe? Watch millions of Republicans IBS start flaring up.
Not only does he have a great feel for what will work and attract normal people he also have amazing poll/online game. Id trust his numbers on the electorate over any others.
'When we fight we win' sounds very 'yes we can'
Trump finally gets to do what we was too scared to do, run against obama machine

xtsho

Plouffe? Watch millions of Republicans IBS start flaring up.
Not only does he have a great feel for what will work and attract normal people he also have amazing poll/online game. Id trust his numbers on the electorate over any others.
'When we fight we win' sounds very 'yes we can'
Trump finally gets to do what we was too scared to do, run against obama machine

I was looking at the Harris campaign and I was getting a feel for Obama 2008 and then found out Plouffe is a Senior advisor. And yes the messaging is very similar.

I don't think there's been a better machine than Obama's. Harris doesn't have it in it's entirety but they have some of the main pieces. And from watching clips of Harris at her rallies I'm pretty sure she's getting some one on one coaching from Obama on the basics like body language, facial expression, tone of voice, etc... People don't think things like that matter but they sure as hell do. And Obama is one of the best. You couldn't get a bettor Mentor.

xtsho

What happened to all the trump supporters? There were not that many but what few have gone silent in this thread.

greyfader

oh, the agony of defeat! trump's campaign strategy seems to consist of alienating one group of voters after another. brilliant! he's attacking governor brian kemp of georgia, a state that trump needs to nail down his only hope of winning via the electoral college. brian kemp has a 60% approval rating, making him one of the most popular governors in the country.

laura ingraham, the fox news host, has said he is using a "loser's" strategy!

the elon musk/x twitter shit show, held yesterday, was a 2 hour display of mental incompetence. complete with slurred words, rambling, almost incoherent statements, and lunatic fantasy.

he congratulated musk on firing striking workers and replacing them all with unorganized workers. i'm sure the unions are pissed. in one stupid incomplete sentence he alienated 14.4 million potential voters in one fell swoop! brilliant strategy!

we are watching the mental breakdown of donald trump in real time. he's not only fighting to win the presidency but also fighting to stay out of jail. his nerves are shot!

Latest posts

Latest posts