What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

RobFromTX

Who knows. Lets just see how the debate goes. Shes smarter than trump and definitely better educated. But if someone in the crowd holds up a picture of a school bus....then....all hope is lost

xtsho

Who knows. Lets just see how the debate goes. Shes smarter than trump and definitely better educated. But if someone in the crowd holds up a picture of a school bus....then....all hope is lost

trump isn't doing the debate. He's a coward.

xtsho

Coward in the same way that she doesn't want a debate hosted by Fox News?

Come on man. Stop with the tds shit you sound like armedoldhater

They will have a debate

Stop with what? trump isn't calling the shots. Harris is driving the car. tds is just another lame phrase. It means nothing. It sounds ridiculous and was worn out long ago. But I will agree that trump is deranged. And he shows it more and more everyday as the Black/Indian Woman takes the lead. It's pure comedy watching him rant incoherently at his rallies. America is done with trump, at least those of us that are True Americans and we're going to make sure he suffers a humiliating defeat in November. I have absolutely no doubt about that. I just checked my crystal ball.

xtsho

Picture this. Prince was from Minnesota. Harris and Walz show up at campaign rallies in a red convertible corvette while Prince's Little Red Corvette song plays. Spreading joy and happiness. A stark contrast to trumps old worn out message of hate America is sick of. It's lights out for trump.

No kidding I'm ready to fight. Boom Boom! Out go the lights!

greyfader

Coward in the same way that she doesn't want a debate hosted by Fox News?

Come on man. Stop with the tds shit you sound like armedoldhater

They will have a debate
rob, as far as xtsho's obsession is concerned, maybe passion and obsession are better than the apathy and nonchalant indifference that you display? this is a critical election, if trump loses this one he's off the playing field forever. he will be 82 by the next one and as we've all just witnessed with biden, that's a little too old. trump is already showing mental decline.

maga is a cult of personality and they don't have anyone else capable of filling that position. and never will. trump is a unique one-off phenomenon.

trump is deranged! and he qualifies as "orange man bad" because he is bad!

trump has refused to debate harris on abc but that is just an excuse to get out of debating her at all. his campaign advisors know she will eat him alive. you just saw his trainwreck at the nabj, his own team called off the interview when he was asked about project 2025.

harris is going to use the 90 minute slot on abc to talk alone if he doesn't show. she's already stated as much.

next she will agree to meet him on fox, she's not intimidated by anyone at fox news. i bet he won't show up there either. his people know that he will blow it during any debate with her, anywhere, anytime.

a trained prosecutor against a chaotic, unfocused mess of a mind! he can't even get out a diagrammable sentence!

moose eater

rob, as far as xtsho's obsession is concerned, maybe passion and obsession are better than the apathy and nonchalant indifference that you display? this is a critical election, if trump loses this one he's off the playing field forever. he will be 82 by the next one and as we've all just witnessed with biden, that's a little too old. trump is already showing mental decline.

maga is a cult of personality and they don't have anyone else capable of filling that position. and never will. trump is a unique one-off phenomenon.

trump is deranged! and he qualifies as "orange man bad" because he is bad!

trump has refused to debate harris on abc but that is just an excuse to get out of debating her at all. his campaign advisors know she will eat him alive. you just saw his trainwreck at the nabj, his own team called off the interview when he was asked about project 2025.

harris is going to use the 90 minute slot on abc to talk alone if he doesn't show. she's already stated as much.

next she will agree to meet him on fox, she's not intimidated by anyone at fox news. i bet he won't show up there either. his people know that he will blow it during any debate with her, anywhere, anytime.

a trained prosecutor against a chaotic, unfocused mess of a mind! he can't even get out a diagrammable sentence!
That was a mostly astute assessment.

It leaves out the fickle nature of uneducated voters who respond to mere name recognition, rhetorical hype, and personality worship, however (you know... the average American voter)... Not to mention the often brain-dead-in-appearance, lockstep, die-hard partisan phenomenon.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just happened to catch 'the media event' video of Harris (phone) calling Walz about being VP and campaigning and unifying America - contrived, fake, nauseating..made for giggley child brains - USA

RobFromTX

And she will win. I dont think there's a chance in hell that she doesn't. But she will do a shit job and thats a fact. This elections a true testimony to a failed two party system

xtsho

I just happened to catch 'the media event' video of Harris (phone) calling Walz about being VP and campaigning and unifying America - contrived, fake, nauseating..made for giggley child brains - USA

Giggly child brains? Like the fools running around in red maga hats? Oh wait, I can't even call them children as they're still toddlers.

12 years ago we saw the first African American sworn in as President of the United States. And in 168 days we're going to see the first Woman President of the United States sworn in. Such historical events in such a short amount of time. America just keeps putting it's history of bigotry in the rear view mirror.

Latest posts

Latest posts