What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

It's not unexpected for them to suddenly claim that the same polls they were using to brag about trump being up are now fake as trump sinks like a rock.

"Donald Trump's campaign team has accused polls showing Vice President Kamala Harris beating him of being "fake" and "manipulated" to favor the presumptive Democratic nominee."

"MAGA is breaking down. They are back to calling the polls fake just because they don't reflect what they want them to say," Krassenstein wrote. "It's funny how they touted the polls when Trump was up."

Has Harris finally broken Trump? He's flailing, glitching and running scared.​

Vice President Harris, what have you done to this already very unstable man? The cheese has somehow slid farther off his cracker.​

Kamala Harris has already reduced Donald Trump to a quivering pile of hate and insults​

CaptainDankness

another point to consider is that harris has won every race she has participated in. and scored 2 historical firsts in all of them.

san francisco da, attorney general of california, us senate, and vice president.

she is both the first woman and the first person of color to win these elections in each case.

editing to add that trump lost the popular vote in both previous elections. one by 3 million but he won, and one by 7 million and he lost.

his only chance of winning is with the electoral college.
Harris ran for president, got destroyed in the debates and gave up. Lol, she's going to get destroyed by Trump for sure.

CaptainDankness

It's not unexpected for them to suddenly claim that the same polls they were using to brag about trump being up are now fake as trump sinks like a rock.

"Donald Trump's campaign team has accused polls showing Vice President Kamala Harris beating him of being "fake" and "manipulated" to favor the presumptive Democratic nominee."

"MAGA is breaking down. They are back to calling the polls fake just because they don't reflect what they want them to say," Krassenstein wrote. "It's funny how they touted the polls when Trump was up."

Has Harris finally broken Trump? He's flailing, glitching and running scared.​

Vice President Harris, what have you done to this already very unstable man? The cheese has somehow slid farther off his cracker.​

Kamala Harris has already reduced Donald Trump to a quivering pile of hate and insults​

I mean the polls had Hillary Clinton winning and we all know how that turned out. Lol

Cannavore

Veteran
GUQPu73XcAEMbUw

xtsho

I mean the polls had Hillary Clinton winning and we all know how that turned out. Lol

I never said anything about the accuracy of the polls. I was pointing out how when they favor trump that's all he talks about and when they don't favor him they're fake. Has nothing to do with clinton.

xtsho

There's nothing to fix. The chatbot is giving the information musk wants it to. Chatbots only provide information from the LLM "Large Language Model" they use. Humans train those models with data. Train with incorrect data get responses that reflect that incorrect data.

It doesn't really matter what results that chatbot provides anyway as X formerly twitter is just a maga echo chamber. They might as well just merge with trumps truth social. They're both garbage platforms.

moose eater

As part of my degree I studied qualitative and quantitative research and ended up working for a research company that ran one of the two major political polls in my country. The surveys were well designed and the demographics taken into account (age, sex, etc). The polls were highly accurate (of course not always) but we have compulsory voting here. I have no idea how you would go about correctly polling where voting is optional? However you would think that exit polls would be accurate?
Exactly.

moose eater

people lie (even to themselves), esp if asked in front of witnesses.
There are 2 possible reasonable explanations. Data was perhaps collected from some areas in greater number/volume of respondents than was merited by the demographics, people lied to pollsters, or the third alternative....

I suspect there are still articles available online from respected sources regarding locations wherein exit polls were WAY off, leaving many wondering.

I can tell you there was an election in our State of Alaska in 2004 wherein it was highly suspect, and the judge that handled that case ruled that election tampering could neither be confirmed or denied/proven or disproven.

Edit: Take a stab at what issue was on our ballot in 2004, and the predisposition of the guy who was in charge of the State of Alaska Division of Elections here that year, Lt. Gov. Loren Leman.

Last edited:

xtsho

As part of my degree I studied qualitative and quantitative research and ended up working for a research company that ran one of the two major political polls in my country. The surveys were well designed and the demographics taken into account (age, sex, etc). The polls were highly accurate (of course not always) but we have compulsory voting here. I have no idea how you would go about correctly polling where voting is optional? However you would think that exit polls would be accurate?

Sounds like you did some serious studying. How did you like Probability and Statistics?

buzzmobile

Veteran
winning is with the electoral college.
and Hillary can't lose.
January 6 was a practice run. . .

6-3

xtsho

Kamala nailed her pick for VP. The optics are great. Knowing that there's an old white guy with grey hair on the ticket is going to sway many of those independents on the fence to vote for Harris/Walz.

I expect the polls to reflect a significant upward increase in support for Harris/Walz 2024.

1722959633664.png

1722959653346.png

Harris to trump: Eat My Dust

xtsho

Walz was what was need on the ticket. trump was hoping she'd pick the Gay guy or another Woman. His worst fears have come true. She picked the old White guy with gray hair and glasses. He'll keep an eye on her. At least that's the way people will see it. Many were hesitant to vote for a Black/Indian female but the White guy eases their concerns. It shouldn't be that way but it is what it is. Undecided voters will cast their vote for Harris now that she has a handler.

Bullseye for Harris. trump didn't even hit the target with his j d. vance mistake.

xtsho

Once Walz hits the campaign trail I'm sure he'll make a point to remind people that trumps pick for VP was calling trump a nazi just a few years ago. j d. vance already made anti-trump ads. Harris can save some money by reusing them. Too funny.

1722962104266.png

Latest posts

Latest posts