What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Y

Do you think Harris will win Florida?

Do yourself a favor and look at the electoral college map.

I just have one question. If trump wins, can you please post a video of you crying?

My life will be great no matter who wins, it always has.

lol

tvguide-crying.gif

xtsho

View attachment 19040090
I was confused until I figured out the corporate press is lying. Harris isn’t beating trump badly in the polling.

Not that I believe polling is accurate, but when you say a person is crushing the other and the total opposite is true, you lose credibility from people.

You don't believe in polling so you find one that you like. Too funny. No way in hell trump is up 8.6 in Nevada. And that Mississippi right wing rag website you got that poll from is using old data. But go ahead and have your feel good moment. Come Roevember trump gets crushed. The maga are falling apart. All of the sane GOP are fleeing the sinking ship while the Democrats are uniting. Just wait until Obama starts campaigning for Harris across the country. That will fire them up even more. All trump has is the same old hate filled incoherent rallies. America is sick of it. trump and the maga lose in a landslide.

How about this poll? More recent. The numbers are closing fast.

1722267571133.png

More recent Nevada polling. As you can see those results in that poll you posted from Emerson are from February. If you take the most recent poll in this list of pollsters trump is up by 2 with a margin of error of 4.

1722267900915.png

"but when you say a person is crushing the other and the total opposite is true, you lose credibility from people." Go look in the mirror.

xtsho

Look at battle ground state polling from anyone.

It doesn’t matter how many votes Harris wins by in California or New York. Just like trump votes in Florida. We use an electoral college, popular vote doesn’t matter.

You mean old polling or recent polling? You're posting months old polling numbers.

xtsho

Y

Do you think Harris will win Florida?

Do yourself a favor and look at the electoral college map.

I just have one question. If trump wins, can you please post a video of you crying?

My life will be great no matter who wins, it always has.

She doesn't need to. She's in Florida to raise money and she'll raise a ton of it.

Hiddenjems

She doesn't need to. She's in Florida to raise money and she'll raise a ton of it.
So the lady that couldn’t get a single state in the dem primary is now super popular with everyone. Sounds a lot like “the vax will stop the spread”.

xtsho

So the lady that couldn’t get a single state in the dem primary is now super popular with everyone. Sounds a lot like “the vax will stop the spread”.

That's all you have? Vaccines? And it doesn't matter if Biden got the California delegates. California which has the most electoral votes is going for Harris.

You seem to be stuck in the past. The future is all that matters now.

And as far as the vaccine is concerned it didn't stop it but it sure slowed it down. States that had higher vaccination rates also had lower death rates. But that's old news and some are going to dwell in their conspiracy theories. Have fun with it.

EastCoastGambit

So the lady that couldn’t get a single state in the dem primary is now super popular with everyone. Sounds a lot like “the vax will stop the spre

You realize that primary was a long time ago, with people like Bernie that had lots of support. This is a whole different time and situation and its Harris vs Trump, not an unknown Harris vs a field of dems. That primary doesn't matter anymore. Is she popular, perhaps not, but she could be much better than Biden (incumbent) vs Trump as she presents way better than Biden and Trumps own age and cognitive decline are now on full display.

greyfader

Look at battle ground state polling from anyone.

It doesn’t matter how many votes Harris wins by in California or New York. Just like trump votes in Florida. We use an electoral college, popular vote doesn’t matter.
ok what are you thoughts on project 2025?

Hiddenjems

ok what are you thoughts on project 2025?
It’s pretty much all trash. I read most of the 900 pages and I found one idea that I think everyone supports. It’s about overtime pay. The idea is to offer either time and a half, or credit time and a half paid vacation days. Americans need way more paid time off. It’s ridiculous that two parent households need to both work themselves to the bone to make it.

Hiddenjems

You realize that primary was a long time ago, with people like Bernie that had lots of support. This is a whole different time and situation and it’s Harris vs Trump, not an unknown Harris vs a field of dems. That primary doesn't matter anymore. Is she popular, perhaps not, but she could be much better than Biden (incumbent) vs Trump as she presents way better than Biden and Trumps own age and cognitive decline are now on full display.
The point is zero dems liked her more than anyone else running. Now they’re being told to love her. She got ZERO delegates at the convention. Nobody liked her.

Hiddenjems

That's all you have? Vaccines? And it doesn't matter if Biden got the California delegates. California which has the most electoral votes is going for Harris.

You seem to be stuck in the past. The future is all that matters now.

And as far as the vaccine is concerned it didn't stop it but it sure slowed it down. States that had higher vaccination rates also had lower death rates. But that's old news and some are going to dwell in their conspiracy theories. Have fun with it.
I bet you thought the hunter Biden laptop was fake too.

Every big story pushed by the left in America was wrong.

Remember when Russia blew up their own pipeline? Yeah, that didn’t happen either.

It’s hilarious watching people be wrong on almost every take they have. I value accurate predictions made consistently more than anything.

xtsho

I bet you thought the hunter Biden laptop was fake too.

Every big story pushed by the left in America was wrong.

Remember when Russia blew up their own pipeline? Yeah, that didn’t happen either.

It’s hilarious watching people be wrong on almost every take they have. I value accurate predictions made consistently more than anything.

Good grief. Biden's laptop? Time to join the 21st century. Russia pipeline? Who cares?

As far as Bidens laptop goes it's of no consequence and most experts agree that while some of the data was "clean" much of it could not be verified and could have been tampered with as giuliani and his cohorts had possession of it for months. Hell, steve bannon had copies of the data before the FBI did. You guys need to let that laptop go. Hunter Biden is not on the ticket.

Since this thread is about the 2024 election and you have nothing to say regarding that it's obvious that even you are starting to understand that trump is going to lose. The only reason he won in 2016 was because the Democrats ran shillary. Biden beat trump and so will Harris.

Democrats hold an 8 point lead in party registration. 38% D vs 30% R and 27% Independent so they already have the lead. Half the Independents lean Democrat.

I find it funny that the right is trying to portray Harris as a radical left candidate. They just don't learn. They tried that with Obama and it didn't work. It didn't work with Biden and it won't work with Harris. What maga doesn't realize is that well over half the country considers them the radical right. They just don't understand that as they spend all their time in the radical right echo chamber which isolates them from reality. Most of America is not maga and does not care at all for trump.

You can keep rehashing historical events that nobody cares about but it's not going to change the future. They said the enthusiasm for Obama would die down. It didn't. Harris is no Obama but she's following the same trajectory. Much of it is not because of her as a candidate but because with Biden stepping aside the Democrats don't just think they can win, they believe they will.

I'll take optimism over fear and hate any day. And so will most of America.

What about Obama's birth certificate. I noticed you didn't bring that up yet. Are you still waiting on all that information trump claimed he had and was going to release back in 2007.

Which will surface first? trumps evidence proving Obama wasn't a citizen or the pillow guy's evidence proving the 2020 election was stolen?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Good grief. Biden's laptop? Time to join the 21st century. Russia pipeline? Who cares?

As far as Bidens laptop goes it's of no consequence and most experts agree that while some of the data was "clean" much of it could not be verified and could have been tampered with as giuliani and his cohorts had possession of it for months. Hell, steve bannon had copies of the data before the FBI did. You guys need to let that laptop go. Hunter Biden is not on the ticket.

Since this thread is about the 2024 election and you have nothing to say regarding that it's obvious that even you are starting to understand that trump is going to lose. The only reason he won in 2016 was because the Democrats ran shillary. Biden beat trump and so will Harris.

Democrats hold an 8 point lead in party registration. 38% D vs 30% R and 27% Independent so they already have the lead. Half the Independents lean Democrat.

I find it funny that the right is trying to portray Harris as a radical left candidate. They just don't learn. They tried that with Obama and it didn't work. It didn't work with Biden and it won't work with Harris. What maga doesn't realize is that well over half the country considers them the radical right. They just don't understand that as they spend all their time in the radical right echo chamber which isolates them from reality. Most of America is not maga and does not care at all for trump.

You can keep rehashing historical events that nobody cares about but it's not going to change the future. They said the enthusiasm for Obama would die down. It didn't. Harris is no Obama but she's following the same trajectory. Much of it is not because of her as a candidate but because with Biden stepping aside the Democrats don't just think they can win, they believe they will.

I'll take optimism over fear and hate any day. And so will most of America.

What about Obama's birth certificate. I noticed you didn't bring that up yet. Are you still waiting on all that information trump claimed he had and was going to release back in 2007.

Which will surface first? trumps evidence proving Obama wasn't a citizen or the pillow guy's evidence proving the 2020 election was stolen?
right! who cares about history or past performance? harris is the shit and lets just call her the winner today!
/pushes old man out of chair
what is her agenda again? i mean other than orange man bad and fighting for our freedoms?! to get more abortions and house more of the homeless/ illegals? at taxpayers expense?
hillary had a who lot of support running up to the elections too, if you recall only to be thwarted in the elections
but its harris winning smile and the perpetual smirk im voting for

if you arent afraid of something its no longer scarry, but the dems are running on a platform of fear
or do they have some feathers in their cap (socially,domestically, globally) im missing

ive said it before, i would love to see a legit woman be elected president one of these days
harris is not that person

Last edited:

xtsho

right! who cares about history or past performance? harris is the shit and lets just call her the winner today!
/pushes old man out of chair
what is her agenda again? i mean other than orange man bad and fighting for our freedoms?! to get more abortions and house more of the homeless/ illegals?
hillary had a who lot of support running up the the elections if you recall only to be thwarted in the elections
but its her winning smile and the perpetual smirk im voting for

if you arent afraid of something its no longer scarry, but the dems are running on a platform of fear
or do they have some feathers in their cap (socially,domestically, globally) im missing

ive said it before, i would love to see a legit woman be elected president one of these days
harris is not that person

So you'd prefer a second term of trump?

Harris is more qualified to be President than trump ever was or ever will be. She's won numerous elections. DA, Attorney General, and Senator.

What is trumps agenda other than selling America to the highest bidder and getting revenge on people? If it's a choice between Harris and trump I'll take Harris all day long before I'll vote for a hateful liar like trump that could care less about America and never a single thing for anyone unless there was something in it for him.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont trust those polls at all.. Their poll sizes are so small that they are meaningless.

A big part of what matters is we will still have a democracy with Harris. No one could refute Trump wants to abolish the constitution. You will have to decide if Democracy is important or you want a Fascist dictator appointing hime self king turd

xtsho

Like any politician Harris's positions have evolved over the years. But most of her platform involves things that help ordinary Americans. That's unlike trumps platform of cutting things that help ordinary Americans and instead giving things to the wealthiest and corporations that are making record profits.

You can find Harris's past and current stances on many issues here:

Latest posts

Latest posts