What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

So Hai

a nazi calling a volkswagen hitlerite! that's ridiculous! it's just a fucking car dude!
I did ’t call your car a hitlerite,
4B36C3CC-8405-4659-A106-FCFB011F7F3C.jpeg

Call me a nazi when you’re it. How are things at the eastern front?

you still haven't dealt with my question about where in the "book' it says hating jews while loving jesus is right!
What is there to deal with? I already told you that the word jew is pejorative in the gospel, you continue repeat yourself ad nauseam.

do you have any positive ideas at all about anything? you know what's broken but don't know how to fix it.
America is not going to be the monolithic hegemon world power, you are going into balkanization and can do nothing to stop it.

If you do not see it as positive then that is your problem, not mine.
@So Hai you really have a problem here buddy, don't you? you want trump to win so that russia can take ukraine, but, after seeing this, what do you think he's going to do about israel?
No it is you who have a cognitive problem. It does not matter how many times I tell you that I do not care who becomes your next president or that Russia will achieve its objectives regardless.

It does not register, you have a cognitive problem.

greyfader

"call me whatever you want, you gullible lover of genocidal creatures and hitlerite KdF-wagen fanatic with strong imagination."

so, you called me a hitlerite. i guess i thought that was so far-fetched you must be talking about the car., after all the anti-facists statements i have made on here! it seems you are the one with the cognitive problem!

and hitler did not have anything to do with designing the vokswagen; you don't even know your own history.

"
"German engineer Ferdinand Porscheand his design team began developing the Volkswagen Beetle in the early 1930s. In 1933, Adolf Hitler commissioned Porsche to design a car for the German people, or volk, that was affordable, practical, and reliable. The name Volkswagen translates to "people's car" in German. Porsche also came up with the car's initial name, Porsche Type 60, and later the name KdF-Wagen, which stands for Kraft Durch Freude (Strength through Joy). "

"What is there to deal with? I already told you that the word jew is pejorative in the gospel, you continue repeat yourself ad nauseam."

but you still cannot produce chapter and verse! a real biblical scholar.

"America is not going to be the monolithic hegemon world power, you are going into balkanization and can do nothing to stop it."

you will never see it in your lifetime! trump's about to be defeated in a general election. some of his followers are threatening civil war if he loses. they, just like the south in the american civil war, will not be successful. by the way, my great, great, grandfather fought and died in the civil war, wearing a gray uniform.

russia is almost a third world country so you couldn't be referring to them as competing for hegemony.

"No, it is you who have a cognitive problem. It does not matter how many times I tell you that I do not care who becomes your next president or that Russia will achieve its objectives regardless.
It does not register, you have a cognitive problem."

so, why are you here supporting trump? me thinks you speak with a forked tongue!

audiohi

Veteran
Call me a nazi when you’re it. How are things at the eastern front?

No it is you who have a cognitive problem. It does not matter how many times I tell you that I do not care who becomes your next president or that Russia will achieve its objectives regardless.
America is not going to be the monolithic hegemon world power, you are going into balkanization and can do nothing to stop it.

balkanization lol

congratulations-you-played-yourself-v0-juqqjetorwed1.jpeg

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
In my opinion what destroys communist countries is citizens giving massive power to a small centralized government. Eventually it ends up in the hands of a single person. That kind of power concentration never ends well.

All governments share a couple large faults.

Concentration of power, I don’t believe a person should speak for anyone but themselves. I fundamentally believe that authority by concentrated representation isn’t valid.

They also aim for “the greater good” without a clear definition of such, and where their moral authority is derived from.

Governments all wish to have a monopoly on violence. This goes back to my first gripe.
GFv7Af2WkAEFRLS.jpg

greyfader

balkanization lol

congratulations-you-played-yourself-v0-juqqjetorwed1.jpeg
yep, almost 2 1/2 years later and the russian economy is in tatters. more than 500k young russian men have died in ukraine with countless more maimed for life. internal strife popping up throughout the realm.

the population is shrinking. almost one million young russian men have left the country to escape constriction. he is conscripting approx 35k men a month and creating great resentment in the east of russia because that's where he is taking the most men. the death rate from natural causes surpasses the birth rate because many young russian couples don't feel comfortable bringing a child into putler's world.

"Russia's GDP per capita in 2023 was estimated to be $13,648 in nominal terms and $35,401 in purchasing power parity (PPP) terms. This puts Russia 72nd in the world in nominal terms and 60th in PPP terms."

What is the average salary in Russia?

What is the average salary in Russia? Based on June 2023 currency rates, the average annual salary in Russia is around 1,240,000 RUB, or approximately USD 14,771. It should be noted that this figure varies greatly based on factors such as geography, industry, and employment role.

14,771 per year average income while, at the same time,

. In 2023, Mississippi's per capita personal income was $48,110, the lowest in the United States. the poorest state in the us has more than 3 times the average personal income than the average russian.

Fun facts: three U.S. states have larger economies than Russia: California ($3.1 trillion), Texas ($1.78 trillion) and New York ($1.7 trillion). And California's GDP is more than twice the GDP of Russia.

The United States' economy is significantly larger than Russia's. In 2024, the US had a gross domestic product (GDP) of almost $29 trillion, while Russia's GDP was around $2.27 trillion in 2022. This means that the US economy is about 14.3 times larger than Russia's.

The Russian Federation is the largest country on earth by area, but it is smaller than the European Union both economically and demographically. Since 2013, the EU has included 27 member countries.

in ukraine, russian equipment is being destroyed at a faster rate than it can be replenished.

they are now fielding antique t-62 tanks refurbished from tank graveyards.

half of the black sea fleet is destroyed.

it goes on and on, but russia is not getting stronger, it's getting weaker due to sanctions.

putler has recently gone to kiss the ill fat one's ring in north korea. begging for more help with the war. how humiliating that must be!

the collective west is grinding russia down to a nub! @So Hai, don't hold your breath waiting on the downfall of the US and the EU.

audiohi

Veteran
yep, almost 2 1/2 years later and the russian economy is in tatters. more than 500k young russian men have died in ukraine with countless more maimed for life. internal strife popping up throughout the realm.

the population is shrinking. almost one million young russian men have left the country to escape constriction. he is conscripting approx 35k men a month and creating great resentment in the east of russia because that's where he is taking the most men. the death rate from natural causes surpasses the birth rate because many young russian couples don't feel comfortable bringing a child into putler's world.

"Russia's GDP per capita in 2023 was estimated to be $13,648 in nominal terms and $35,401 in purchasing power parity (PPP) terms. This puts Russia 72nd in the world in nominal terms and 60th in PPP terms."

What is the average salary in Russia?

What is the average salary in Russia? Based on June 2023 currency rates, the average annual salary in Russia is around 1,240,000 RUB, or approximately USD 14,771. It should be noted that this figure varies greatly based on factors such as geography, industry, and employment role.

14,771 per year average income while, at the same time,

. In 2023, Mississippi's per capita personal income was $48,110, the lowest in the United States. the poorest state in the us has more than 3 times the average personal income than the average russian.

Fun facts: three U.S. states have larger economies than Russia: California ($3.1 trillion), Texas ($1.78 trillion) and New York ($1.7 trillion). And California's GDP is more than twice the GDP of Russia.

The United States' economy is significantly larger than Russia's. In 2024, the US had a gross domestic product (GDP) of almost $29 trillion, while Russia's GDP was around $2.27 trillion in 2022. This means that the US economy is about 14.3 times larger than Russia's.

The Russian Federation is the largest country on earth by area, but it is smaller than the European Union both economically and demographically. Since 2013, the EU has included 27 member countries.

in ukraine, russian equipment is being destroyed at a faster rate than it can be replenished.

they are now fielding antique t-62 tanks refurbished from tank graveyards.

half of the black sea fleet is destroyed.

it goes on and on, but russia is not getting stronger, it's getting weaker due to sanctions.

putler has recently gone to kiss the ill fat one's ring in north korea. begging for more help with the war. how humiliating that must be!

the collective west is grinding russia down to a nub! @So Hai, don't hold your breath waiting on the downfall of the US and the EU.

you forgot to mention russias new 18% interest rate with promises to go higher

So Hai

after all the anti-facists statements i have made on here!
Anti-fascist is the prefered label that left-wing fascists apply to themselves in order to fool the gullible into believing that ”anti-fascists” are not about setting up state capitalist dictatorships.

"German engineer Ferdinand Porscheand his design team began developing the Volkswagen Beetle in the early 1930s. In 1933, Adolf Hitler commissioned Porsche to design a car for the German people, or volk, that was affordable, practical, and reliable. The name Volkswagen translates to "people's car" in German. Porsche also came up with the car's initial name, Porsche Type 60, and later the name KdF-Wagen, which stands for Kraft Durch Freude (Strength through Joy). "
811A0474-8EB9-41F3-A958-C362B8B7BA43.jpeg
Sketches of Adolf Hitler for what the Volkswagen should look like, made in December 1933 and during the meeting with Ferdinand Porsche and Jakob Werlin at the Hotel Kaiserhof in March 1934.

but you still cannot produce chapter and verse! a real biblical scholar.
I have already given you reference,

you will never see it in your lifetime!
I am watching it happen as we speak,

russia is almost a third world country so you couldn't be referring to them as competing for hegemony.
This is your entitled american predjudice, bigotry and ignorance on full display.

so, why are you here supporting trump? me thinks you speak with a forked tongue!
I am not here supporting Trump. Like I said, you have a cognitive problem.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'd be careful of Kamala, look up the Kamala tree, known for its vibrant color, also its red dye.

• Devi
    A Sanskrit word that means "goddess" in Hinduism. Devi is also known as Mahadevi, or "Great Goddess", and is the embodiment of womanhood and the feminine. She is the goddess of beauty, wisdom, love, blood sacrifice, war, and music, and is often depicted as the fearsome female warriors Durga and Kali. Devi is also synonymous with Shakti, the female aspect of the divine, and is said to represent the female energy of her husband Shiva.

Attachments

• Lakshmi.jpg
    Lakshmi.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

RobFromTX

I doubt theyve lost half a million but the numbers are certainly high. You have to keep in mind that ukraines playing the same game lying about casualty numbers and they're in a much more dire situation than they admit. Almost half the army has been killed off and a lot of them are trying to leave the country to avoid the tightened conscription policies, freezing to death or drowning in the process. Its a desperate situation. Now Im not siding with the russians either but those two countries really aren't that different than the other as far as corruption goes and the medias in complete denial about it. By no means are either of them "winning" anything

greyfader

Anti-fascist is the prefered label that left-wing fascists apply to themselves in order to fool the gullible into believing that ”anti-fascists” are not about setting up state capitalist dictatorships.

View attachment 19038774 Sketches of Adolf Hitler for what the Volkswagen should look like, made in December 1933 and during the meeting with Ferdinand Porsche and Jakob Werlin at the Hotel Kaiserhof in March 1934.

I have already given you reference,

I am watching it happen as we speak,

This is your entitled american predjudice, bigotry and ignorance on full display.

I am not here supporting Trump. Like I said, you have a cognitive problem.
those sketches are not "designing a car". they are the equivalent of asking a preschooler to draw a house.

In May 1937, Adolf Hitler's party founded a state-owned company that was later named Volkswagen, or 'The People's Car Company'. Hitler himself asked Ferdinand Porsche, founder of the Porsche car company, to design it.

you do want trump to win, don't you? and it's because of ukraine, isn't it? and you do have internal conflict over this fact because of gaza.

you are so deluded!

greyfader

I doubt theyve lost half a million but the numbers are certainly high. You have to keep in mind that ukraines playing the same game lying about casaulties and they're in a much more dire situation than they admit. Almost half the army has been killed off and a lot of them are trying to leave the country to avoid conscription, freezing to death or drowning in the process. Its a desperate situation. Now Im not siding with the russians either but those two countries really aren't that different than the other as far as corruption goes and the medias in complete denial about it. By no means are either of them "winning" anything
i'm not deriving the numbers from the ukrainian government. the numbers have been put together from multiple sources, including the increases in sales of caskets in russia and the radical increase in gravesites all over russia, clearly visible from satellites. published obituaries. they have lost 500k plus men in just 2.5 years.

corruption is everywhere all the time. they just convicted senator menendez on every count here in the us. ukraine is a desperate situation caused by a dictator's ego.

surely you don't think that abandoning ukraine now is the right thing to do? it sounds like you are saying that because of the corruption we should just let the country go to russia in order to stop the bloodshed. supporting ukraine is the right thing to do.

putler is intent on building back the size and stature of the former soviet union and ukraine is just another step. he must be stopped. see his address to the russian people on february 21, 2022.

from his own mouth;

it is a document full of outright lies and contortions of history. in this speech, he laments the loss of the lands and people who split away from russia in 1992.

he has continuously threatened these former soviet republics since the day he took office in 2001. he has been continuously in power for 23 years.

he is a dictator intent on rebuilding the power and prestige once enjoyed by the soviet union. the ukrainians are fighting for their freedom and have shown great tenacity and bravery. they have fought one of the worlds largest land armies to a standstill on the battlefield. the least the west can do is supply them.

you must agree if you believe in freedom!

greyfader

this graph, taken from the site; https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/favorability/donald-trump/

shows the public's opinion of trump. it does not mean that the vote will split along these lines. it will be much closer than this. showing that even though many republicans don't like trump, they will still vote along party lines.

he has never won the popular vote. his win in 2016 was solely the result of the electoral college.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-27 114031.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-27 114031.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Latest posts