What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran

A quote from Joe in March 2020:
“Look, I view myself as a bridge, not as anything else,” Biden said. “There’s an entire generation of leaders you saw stand behind me. They are the future of this country.”

Stop standing in front of the future of this country, Joe. You did your job.
1720177297145.jpeg

greyfader

this is the complete document if anyone is interested enough to really understand what the far right wants to do to society. they want to completely restructure all of our lives, whether we like it or not.

once again i submit the definition of Fascism;

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Now, check this definition against the project 2025 document.

Justice Alito thinks that one side should win and one side should lose the demographic battle between left and right. With him, it's about winning or losing.

Chief Justice Roberts stated that the Supreme Court's job is not to make policy but to ensure that the inevitable policy changes that will come are Constitutional.

Justice Roberts is right. it's not about either side permanently "winning or losing".

If one side permanently "wins", we completely disenfranchise the other side. this is not an acceptable condition and will cause a "rebels against the State" condition that will only produce endless violence.

and therefore no one wins.

the Founders wrote the Constitution knowing that change will happen and built mechanisms and safeguards into it to stop any one group from taking total control.

The proper name for our type of government is a "Constitutional Democratic Republic". this is a "majority rule" form of government. it takes the consensus of the majority to move forward. or backward.

the Constitution is there as a rule book on how to conduct political disagreements without resorting to violence.

The Far Right is threatening violence if they don't get their way. The reason they are threatening violence is that they are a minority in the US right now and are losing the demographic battle for the hearts and minds of the people.

Trump may win this election, but still, the long-term trend in American history has shown that the Far Right is losing appeal with voters.

This is also true of the Far Left.

the reason is that the people, the majority of the people, are moderates, not extremists.

The Project 2025 document is a description of an extremist Fascist takeover of society.

if they try to implement these as arbitrary changes there will be endless bloodshed.

i also want to submit to you all that the Bill of Rights is not an "a la carte menu". you cannot pick and choose which ones you like.

they were written in order of importance, one through 10.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
this is the complete document if anyone is interested enough to really understand what the far right wants to do to society. they want to completely restructure all of our lives, whether we like it or not.

once again i submit the definition of Fascism;

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Now, check this definition against the project 2025 document.

Justice Alito thinks that one side should win and one side should lose the demographic battle between left and right. With him, it's about winning or losing.

Chief Justice Roberts stated that the Supreme Court's job is not to make policy but to ensure that the inevitable policy changes that will come are Constitutional.

Justice Roberts is right. it's not about either side permanently "winning or losing".

If one side permanently "wins", we completely disenfranchise the other side. this is not an acceptable condition and will cause a "rebels against the State" condition that will only produce endless violence.

and therefore no one wins.

the Founders wrote the Constitution knowing that change will happen and built mechanisms and safeguards into it to stop any one group from taking total control.

The proper name for our type of government is a "Constitutional Democratic Republic". this is a "majority rule" form of government. it takes the consensus of the majority to move forward. or backward.

the Constitution is there as a rule book on how to conduct political disagreements without resorting to violence.

The Far Right is threatening violence if they don't get their way. The reason they are threatening violence is that they are a minority in the US right now and are losing the demographic battle for the hearts and minds of the people.

Trump may win this election, but still, the long-term trend in American history has shown that the Far Right is losing appeal with voters.

This is also true of the Far Left.

the reason is that the people, the majority of the people, are moderates, not extremists.

The Project 2025 document is a description of an extremist Fascist takeover of society.

if they try to implement these as arbitrary changes there will be endless bloodshed.

i also want to submit to you all that the Bill of Rights is not an "a la carte menu". you cannot pick and choose which ones you like.

they were written in order of importance, one through 10.
all i can say is.... go trump... fuck you joe biden

greyfader

Biden says he will stay in the race and beat Trump again in 2020 :LOL:

:LOL:

and Trump says he will keep us out of WW2 and he beat Obama in 2016! so, what's the difference, they are both way too old to be president.

let me ask you a question, do you, personally, believe in Democracy? or do you prefer an autocratic state such as we witness in Russia?

greyfader

yes i did....
what about you, buddy? do you believe in Democracy? this is what we are looking at here. i consider myself to be a moderate conservative, just slightly right of center. i don't really care for joe biden either but Trump is threatening to destroy our democracy.

in the last few days, Trump first said that he didn't know anything about project 2025 and then said that there were parts of it that he didn't like.

why would he do that? he's either lying or mentally debilitated.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
what about you, buddy? do you believe in Democracy? this is what we are looking at here. i consider myself to be a moderate conservative, just slightly right of center. i don't really care for joe biden either but Trump is threatening to destroy our democracy.

in the last few days, Trump first said that he didn't know anything about project 2025 and then said that there were parts of it that he didn't like.

why would he do that? he's either lying or mentally debilitated.
he is lying like all politicians.. and i agree with u , i don't really care for either.... but once in that voting booth u gotta make a choice...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he is lying like all politicians.. and i agree with u , i don't really care for either.... but once in that voting booth u gotta make a choice...
Take that 3rd choice or write in...make a statement - or does that spoil the down votes (ballot)?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
good reply! but you still evaded the question. belief in democracy, yes or no?
sure do.... certainly thought the last election and the aftermath SUCKED... jan 6th/etc... but prior to the election, i liked how crime was lower, prices for just about everything was lower, no wars... then the chinese virus.... for the last 3 years, prices have gone thru the roof.... in nov 0f 2020, i locked in home heating oil for a year at 2.19, nov of 2023 locked in at 3.79- do i need to mention crime, and the bullshit thats its down is just that bullshit, as it aint crime unless its reported... how about wars... in the ukraine and israel ... how we did not have wars when trump was president i don't have a clue, but we have em now..

i doubt the above answers your question

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Seriously?
well maybe fuck the people around this feeble old man - for quite some time we have seen him walk aimlessly , talk gibberish, etc, and his handlers shoot it down... he's sharp as a tack, he runs circles around me in meetings etc... and the media saw it, and didn't report it , except a few rite wing outlets, which were then beaten over the head with a stick calling it bullshit...

maybe it was a bad nite.... if he wins in nov, we better pray that it was only a bad nite

Latest posts

Latest posts