What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

shiva82

Bite your tongue, @Microbeman. Our friend, @shiva82 , would not accept anything from a corrupt war mongering government.
NHS and Housing Benefit do not count.
recline his tongue. not bite it. his tongue is up your arsehole. rimmers and war mongers... are you ex military ?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Democrats have been moderate republicans since at least the 1990's. The US has no left, and this is the problem.
And republicans were old money corporate America with upwardly aspiring picking up crumbs off the floor.
Now they are fascists and nazis or supporters of.

shiva82

Bite your tongue, @Microbeman. Our friend, @shiva82 , would not accept anything from a corrupt war mongering government.
NHS and Housing Benefit do not count.
do you really not understand how the world is controlled? or do you just act stupid ? you are indoctrinated this way buzz . it's getting boring . basically you support the state, the banking cartel and all the wornguns in society ? come on dude. sort your head out . peace

Cannavore

Veteran
This isn't that true either, because it's not about the ground that we've lost.
we've had this conversation a thousand times by now.

elected democrats are neo liberals. neo liberals are right of center, they are also one of the main reasons why the far right is fascist. just on that metric alone without even diving into the weeds, you are incorrect.

It's about our values and goals.
you're the seinfeld party. a party that stands for nothing.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
elected democrats are neo liberals. neo liberals are right of center, they are also one of the main reasons why the far right is fascist. just on that metric alone without even diving into the weeds, you are incorrect.

you're the seinfeld party. a party that stands for nothing.
First of all, I'm a progressive and a Sanders, Whitehouse, Markey, Jeffries, AOC, Clark, supporter. I lived in Europe for many years.
Pfffft!

Second, You can't group them all in one lot. Elected officials are a bell curve of opinions. What they want and what they can do are two way different things. What they can do is dependent on dealings with wacko republicans. That doesn't mean they are far right, it just means they have to go right to get any republicans to step out of the nazi goose step.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
First of all, I'm a progressive and a Sanders, Whitehouse, Markey, Jeffries, AOC, Clark, supporter. I lived in Europe for many years.
Pfffft!
aipac.png

Second, You can't group them all in one lot.
sure i can. if anyone dissents from the status quo, they are primaried. just look at what they're trying to do to Tlaib and the other "Squad" members for lightly criticizing Israel. Full on primaries w/foreign money.

Elected officials are a bell curve of opinions.

What they want and what they can do are two way different things.
you mean like all the things that would have benefitted voters that Biden voters wanted done, and that Biden promised would be done, couldn't be done because of some arbitrary made up rules only democrats follow but have no problem vetoing congress or bypassing congress to give more missles to israel to murder children.

they had control of the government and lost abortion possibly for a generation lmfao. these people don't even try to hide the fact that they don't give a shit.

What they can do is dependent on dealings with wacko republicans.
nope. don't deal with these people whatsoever. defeat them publicly with debate, and win their constituents over with POLICY. you know, like how Dem leaders try to do by doing Trump-esque policies to court imaginary maga voters who they think will somehow vote for Biden (they did this in 2016 with Clinton too. she ran right and tried to court people who will never under any circumstances vote for her which in turn alienates the left).
That doesn't mean they are far right, it just means they have to go right to get any republicans to step out of the nazi goose step.
the data shows this is futile and does not work and only leads to further alienation of the left and further adoption of right wing policies by the democrats... or in other words like i said -- they are following the facsists further and further right, becoming almost indistinguishable from the fascists they claim to hate at this point.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
nope. don't deal with these people whatsoever. defeat them publicly with debate, and win their constituents over with POLICY. you know, like how Dem leaders try to do by doing Trump-esque policies to court imaginary maga voters who they think will somehow vote for Biden (they did this in 2016 with Clinton too. she ran right and tried to court people who will never under any circumstances vote for her which in turn alienates the left).
I don't agree with any of this

Donations by mystery PACs and big money are a necessary evil in the current climate. Look at the work Senator Whitehouse has done to expose and remove dark money. Republicans have made it a money game and dems still fight this. The money game amounts to corporations and billionaires running the country and unfortunately it's just too easy to control simple minds.

Yeah, Yeah, Israel is a hot button topic right now. So what.

"the data shows this is futile and does not work and only leads to further alienation"

Yeah, right. This sounds like Fox News, "Sources tell us.........."

None of this supports your liberal statement.

CaptainDankness

I don't agree with any of this

Donations by mystery PACs and big money are a necessary evil in the current climate. Look at the work Senator Whitehouse has done to expose and remove dark money. Republicans have made it a money game and dems still fight this. The money game amounts to corporations and billionaires running the country and unfortunately it's just too easy to control simple minds.

Yeah, Yeah, Israel is a hot button topic right now. So what.

"the data shows this is futile and does not work and only leads to further alienation"

Yeah, right. This sounds like Fox News, "Sources tell us.........."

None of this supports your liberal statement.
That so called necessary evil is straight up evil. They take the money, tell you lies and they do what they're told, not what they told you they would do.

They're working for the big money donors not the voters who are easily manipulated, clearly. You vote for the lesser of 2 evils you're still voting for evil, basically why we are between Trump and Biden. I just have a little more hope for Trump because the big money backed scumbags tried putting him in prison, tried having him removed from the ballot. They hate Trump which is why I'm like, Trump 2024!! Lol, could be some crazy deep state twist, but Biden definitely isn't on our side.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can thank Nixon for that. Which incidently is the last time you paid $20 for a doctor to come to your house.

Are you older than fire?

Hiddenjems

Democrats have been moderate republicans since at least the 1990's. The US has no left, and this is the problem.
Bernie was closest to the traditional collectivist positions of the left, and he was stopped by the establishment dems.

You’re right though, American politics currently doesn’t have a left or right. It’s the purple uniparty always joining forces on votes of war or taking rights away from Americans.