What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I got the Flew at the moment, and still get a full flavour, Chills me out yet Makes my mind go boom boom boom. Its like you wanne sit down and jump at the same time.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man that looks tasty and wicked potent!!! Great looking haze calyxes with more indica type density. Perfect hybrid structure. :respect:

dank.Frank

mack 10

Veteran
Yo karma, I got that sucky flu too.
I struggle to get high, when I'm ill. Colds/ flu, that whitea5 must be a
Banger!

MostlyMe

Veteran
The A5 Haze in the thread title caught my eye because I recently became a fan of A5 Haze after buying some in a coffeeshop. Can't be sure of the authenticity, but it was very very good in any case. Typical spicy haze aroma with a clean, slightly psychedelic high.

I did some research to see if I could find A5 crosses (I didn't end up here, strangely) and found that the breeder Es-ko-bar claims to have received seeds from a secretive growers collective in the South-West of The Netherlands to work with (he hasn't yet). I can only assume that is the same group that worked with Nevil a long time ago, but I read in this thread that this group is gone. Can anyone shed some light on this? A5 seeds, could they be real?

In any case, the White OG x A5 Bx made my 'wishlist'. Almost nothing gets on there anymore, because it is too long already :D

mack 10

Veteran
I know that esko knows a5 personnaly so I would think he
Is working the real deal.
Bout time he popped them beans..

bigherb

Veteran
Unc yosemite sam also knows A5 personally and cleared that up real quick . Few pages on that A5 discussion if I recall at San*** site

Atm Karma G seems to be the best source for A5 genetics

Btw Karma

Thanks for sharing a pic of A5 dried bud , I think this is history, a first for the net

1luvbigherb

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
there are no A5haze seeds i have heard off. nevils never sold it.

And i think that case has already been spoken off at His home spot. Not gone take that here, no drama.

PS i was one of the Clone makers for the group you talk off. and i am from tha South.

I need to hit up Yoshmite, so he can sample it. and have peace of mind.

On the Project, Its in its start face, waiting game now, to kill most males, and let nature do the rest.

I will get a Updated list when all is sexed and all not fit for the protocal are killed.

Breeding aint just selection, its Killing all that is unpar for the project.

PS got 1 surinam to pop and grow, i hope thats a girl, NIgerian going strong, Burmese aswell, few afghan. Irany did not pop, and the durbans also did not pop.

The 2 old dutch hazes did Yeaaaaaah,

JJ's African haze

Dominator

Sour Jack

Sweet Jack

Jack O Nesia

Cuban Black Haze X Pre 98

And a Load of A5haze cuts.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
JJ's Nigerian and the CBH x pre98...it's gonna be insane. Can't wait for them beans

i dont have any JJ nigerian in there.

The Nigerian is from reefs prived stast, which was old, I did a reservation ting at the time, and around 30 online people helped refresh, well only 2 made it back tho ha ha. This Nigerian was refreshed by Bodhi for me.

The Burmese comes from same prject but refreshed by Thunderfudge

soopy

Veteran
I second the thanks for posting the A5 pics! That is exactly what I thought she'd look like...a chunky haze flower set with a greasy layer of goodness...wow. I am indeed envious sir! Are the outcrosses breeding true for the high? Your description of her high sounds like what I've been searching for my whole life, lol.

Mad respect for the skills and passion my good man.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I second the thanks for posting the A5 pics! That is exactly what I thought she'd look like...a chunky haze flower set with a greasy layer of goodness...wow. I am indeed envious sir! Are the outcrosses breeding true for the high? Your description of her high sounds like what I've been searching for my whole life, lol.

Mad respect for the skills and passion my good man.

No the Outcross was not Treu breeding for the A5high, Only 30% of offspring showed Clear A5 dominance.

Thats also why i popped 50 seeds to make shure i get some of the right males. with the biggest change of giving the A genes over for the First BX.

Once the seeds are growing, I will start make a Test list, for all intrested, in Doing a test round, which i expect will be June.(ready for testing)

GlandualFever

No the Outcross was not Treu breeding for the A5high, Only 30% of offspring showed Clear A5 dominance.

Thats also why i popped 50 seeds to make shure i get some of the right males. with the biggest change of giving the A genes over for the First BX.

Once the seeds are growing, I will start make a Test list, for all intrested, in Doing a test round, which i expect will be June.(ready for testing)

Can you recommend any coffeeshops in the south to sample some pure NL5 x HzA or A5 crosses.

A5 makes it sound too motorway'ish!!!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Best change to find any of the Old hazes from this group, would be in Breda.

It used to be in Coffeeshop Pax , not shure if thats still there and the same, but before 2008 you would get all the real deal's there.

Original Dampkring the old spot, also has some oke hazes from time to time, Some days C5 ore HPH.

As for the A5 i would not dare point you in any direction, as i havent seen the real deal on any menu for many years.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see you got some Burmese in that list...not enough people know the potential in that one.

dank.Frank

soopy

Veteran

30% doesn't sound like a bad percentage to start with, imo...I wish you nothing but the best in your selections, I'd love to help in any way....

Respect!