What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

GlandualFever

Aint seen the Ceres in a while, was a nice smoke from the Dampkring. These beans from Manchester by any chance? Or are you dealing with a select cut??
Litle Update.

Popped Seeds got about 60% to pop of the old Dutch Haze's. Some Burmese, Nigerian, India Ratjastan, Jack O Nesia, Dominator, SourJack, SSSDHxJack Ceres Hilton, African Haze (JJ), there is more i forget now.

Afghaan only few popped so they ,may not make polination, as i kill everthing not worthy in my eyes at 5 to 6 weeks.

Cuts are Rooted and will go in Next week, Ofcourse A5cut, and A ag13xbiker cut verry AG13 in flavor and effect, less union type smell, lower yielding then the ag13 but finishd in 11 weeks and tighter buds.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Aint seen the Ceres in a while, was a nice smoke from the Dampkring. These beans from Manchester by any chance? Or are you dealing with a select cut??

I made these.for Harvestmen with genetics provided by Harvestmen and my own, these seeds are the verry first Ceres Hilton seeds , i kept 50 for myself, and gave all the rest to them, (this is years ago) Been a while since i grew it.

Doc D

Great news, KG!

Really stoked for this project... Bet that african haze will be awesome!! Just finished JJ's white haze and nigerian T haze and I was super impressed :)

RulaTone

Veteran
I made these.for Harvestmen with genetics provided by Harvestmen and my own, these seeds are the verry first Ceres Hilton seeds , i kept 50 for myself, and gave all the rest to them, (this is years ago) Been a while since i grew it.

Wow nice to know! i smoked Ceres Hilton while in Dam first time i visited the city!
Superb smoke if you ask me, that's what i like, up-up high with citrusy almost tangerine flavor and a big smile on my face.

I travelled up and down in Dam to get em seeds, finally i got at the roor shop, they told me it was sold by Harvestman but they didnt have any.. So i came back home and started searchin without luck, i think some were sold at a shop in Denmark?!

I would really try her and smoke her again..

GlandualFever

The description says a pre 2000 ssh/jh cross. Was it a male or reversed female Karma? Have u used the male side in anything else?

Corsaire

Veteran
Hi KG, I try to plan my next session and I would like to know the average flowering time of the White A5 Haze, and the longest flowering time that you have observed on this strain... thx mate... :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi KG, I try to plan my next session and I would like to know the average flowering time of the White A5 Haze, and the longest flowering time that you have observed on this strain... thx mate... :)

Fastets i have seen is a full white og pheno do 10 weeks, longest is 15 weeks, Most are 11/13. :tiphat:

B

Brad

one of the phenos from clone....thanks buddy
picture.php

e.T

thought i'd drop some pics of the a5/white og. not that fond of the og dom, but the haze/og pheno is killer. very clear, up high that fades into a warm body. lovely....
...can't wait to see what the bx pumps out.
thanks KG

a5 x white og - og dom
DSC_0814.jpg

a5 x white og - hazy og
DSC_0819.jpg

Gardening Angel

Veteran
thought i'd drop some pics of the a5/white og. not that fond of the og dom, but the haze/og pheno is killer. very clear, up high that fades into a warm body. lovely....
...can't wait to see what the bx pumps out.
thanks KG

a5 x white og - og dom
View Image

a5 x white og - hazy og
View Image

hey et

looks super frosty

you on a clone run now ?

thanks for posting the pics

GA

Limeygreen

Veteran
I didn't read the whole thread, so hopefully this hasn't been mentioned. If your goal to isolate a certain pheno of it or expression none the less, you may consider line breeding it instead of just back crossing it. The reason I say this is you will not bottle neck your population too much and if you find the right pollen donors (again for genepool) that are not very dominant in the cross for traits you don't require, then you can take a lot of time to stabilize it and work the strain to where you want it, to do it right though, you will need to use a lot of seeds and space to make your selections.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I didn't read the whole thread, so hopefully this hasn't been mentioned. If your goal to isolate a certain pheno of it or expression none the less, you may consider line breeding it instead of just back crossing it. The reason I say this is you will not bottle neck your population too much and if you find the right pollen donors (again for genepool) that are not very dominant in the cross for traits you don't require, then you can take a lot of time to stabilize it and work the strain to where you want it, to do it right though, you will need to use a lot of seeds and space to make your selections.

Yeah that is not gone happen. by me.

I dont agree, that is the way to go Inbreed the whitea5haze afther the test results. Appart from the cost, and the Space and time needed, would make these seeds rediculas expensive for first release , Also dont think anyone is looking forward to wait another 2 years minimum for a change to start playing.

When people wanne fine tune it to there own preference they can do that.

I dont wanne change it to my prefernce, i want the genepool to stay as treu to the source as posibel.

And no worry this 100% wont bottle neck it .

I am not trying to Lock any pheno's. thats far from where this is. Also when i would have choosen that route i would have never used a White OG male to kick start it. Then it would have been a Similar gene pool.

My investment is More than big anouf when this is fully done. When test results are to my protocal, i will release and recope part of the invesment. I dont even expect to get back what it has cost to do.

PS i just smoked it, and damm i forgot how powerfull this smoke is, I am a OG head, But this stuff is a tottaly differnt ballgame, shits strong, and when you keep smoking it there is no end. You can seriusly smoke yourself silly on this stuff.