What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

ChinggisKhaan

81xomtkWReL._SY679_.jpg

41v3pPfBuDL.jpg

Why would coffee flavor be added to coffee? 100% Arabica for my home roasts.

Last edited:

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
The reason I asked about Kona coffee is because apparently all the imported coffee has to be treated with methyl bromide?

I don't want no chemicals in my joe, ya know?

H

HaHaHashish

another thread could be "One reason why you should drink 11 coffees every day"

H

HaHaHashish

I've used the same Italian stove top coffee maker for decades. For the real flavor of coffee it's best to buy beans that have been recently roasted, that way you are drinking only coffee and not all the other additives that go into already ground coffee to ensure it's doesn't go stale. I grind every day or two, if I have some ground coffee in the jar that is 3 days old it smell stale and I toss it. Life is too short to drink brown colored water full of additives, instead drink real coffee like an Italian, stand at the counter, order an "Espresso", take 2 fast sips and long long sip to finish your tiny cup, yell out "Ciao" as you walk out the door (and then put on your sunglasses and jump on your Vespa

and while drip and stove top coffee makers are great, the best coffee is make with an Italian espresso machine as the pressure is 7 or 8 times more than the Italian stove top coffee makers like Bialetti

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

And although heavily camouflaged, if you look closely enough you'll find that there actually is a coffee cup hidden in this picture:

AP7GUyt.jpg

a slightly miserable morning for me, started way too early driving a friend to the not so local hospital ER, because it was Friday night there were all sorts of degenerates to keep me company in the waiting area, so I waited in the car. Thank god triage meant no waiting for a potential coronary.

No, Todd wasn't having a heart attack, Yes! I made him buy me a big Perkins breakfast platter afterwards, at first he offered to take me to the McDonald's, but I set him straight as to the price of waking me up @ 3am for an 80 mile round trip. I've been drinking java since 4am :nono:

this ain't no Uber.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

fOTj3er.jpg

and I'm thinking that the ONLY good thing about
a Starbuck's Frapp, just might be the selfie.......

Betterhaff

Veteran
I’ve had a couple of Chemex coffee makers, the first one (and original) was the best. I broke it. The next one I bought, the glass was about half the thickness of the original and the coffee it made was not as good.

Latest posts

Latest posts