What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Floridian

Veteran
Being a lifelong coffee drinker and reefer smoker,I can't help but notice the similarity when it comes to usage.If I were suddenly unable to drink coffee for a number of months it would be a drag,not a terrible life changing experience that would have white-knuckling effects on my existence,thats called addiction.I recently have had the unfortunate experience of having to be cut off from cannabis,totally for 6 months now after 40 years of constant use.When it's said that cannabis is addicting in my case it's just so ridiculous having been addicted to nicotine and other substances in my lifetime.If I had to give up my morning Maxwell house I imagine it to be very similar to how I feel about smoking reefer.Not something I would choose willingly,but something that's not a life changer by the stretch of anybody's imagination.The addiction myth is solely because of it's place in society,nobody has cocain or herion available when I go to purchase my Maxwell house,even if I get a tad bored with the Maxwell house and am wondering if there's something more.I can't imagine a closer relationship when it comes to substances,both are born from plants and induce pleasure in folks without the serious side effects if it must come to an end.Actually caffeine can probably cause a few separation problems lol but like reefer it just wouldn't be a life changing game breaker.Smoke on folks I'm weeks away from trying wax which is new to me.I'm sure our releationship will be longstanding Yeehaw to quote someone fishy!EDIT O shit sorry reason number 12!

~star~crash~

life without coffee, or THC sounds bland... i've done it without thc and you can get used to it that way...but it's better with...lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HtgBcCX.jpg

damn, almost 1am here & I'm gonna brew my final cup of the day, I ate a late supper and I'm gonna have that traditional cup 'o joe now :)

Last edited:

Betterhaff

Veteran
Drinking coffee could lead to a longer life, scientist says

Drinking coffee could lead to a longer life, scientist says

Date: July 10, 2017

Source: University of Southern California

Summary: Scientists have found that people who drink coffee appear to live longer. Drinking coffee was associated with lower risk of death due to heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, and kidney disease. People who consumed a cup of coffee a day were 12 percent less likely to die compared to those who didn't drink coffee. This association was even stronger for those who drank two to three cups a day -- 18 percent reduced chance of death.

More…

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170710172118.htm