What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Nothing but coffee

434ebace4c58593084bfbff521965c62--sexy-coffee-i-love-coffee.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the rising cost of beans has caused me to start using Maxwell House instant coffee lately, controlling an exact measure results in a fairly tasty & consistent brew, my bad back also appreciates the break from grinding, brewing & cleaning my Italian stove top pot twice daily.......

Y4rAz3J.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh you dirty burger, its ok, Ive been there too

maxwell is still decent but the Colombian el cheapo stuff always does it for me in rough times.

my buddy said light roast coffee has more caffeine content, I always thought it was the opposite, but I guess the more you roast the bean, the less caffeine it contains

absolutely true, it's the job of those lightly roasted morning blends that help you to kick it into high gear to get going.

I worked in NYC for years & quite often I'd meet my dad for breakfast or lunch, one of our favorite joints on 5th Av was a Chock full o' Nuts diner, their pride & draw was the great coffee of course, otherwise it was a 'greasy spoon' kinda meal place.

Once 'Bagel Nosh' opened up it killed that Chock's business, BIG freshly made bagels LOADED with whatever you wanted, killer.

CGXweio.gif

Betterhaff

Veteran

the rising cost of beans has caused me to start using Maxwell House instant coffee lately, controlling an exact measure results in a fairly tasty & consistent brew, my bad back also appreciates the break from grinding, brewing & cleaning my Italian stove top pot twice daily.......

View Image
Hey Stoner, if you want a quick cup of espresso with little fuss and mess this stuff isn’t too bad, Medaglia D’Oro. I use it for cooking but mixed up a cup the other day (never really tried it before because I thought “no way”). For me it needs some sugar to cut it but that’s how I drink brewed espresso anyways.

Attachments

• Medaglia D'Oro Instant Espresso Coffee jar.jpg
    Medaglia D'Oro Instant Espresso Coffee jar.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 21

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Because Madison Avenue says:

If you drink the right coffee, the MILF's will follow you anywhere"

Attachments

• coffee MILF's.jpg
    coffee MILF's.jpg