What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Because I can...and have a French press...need a new grinder as I wore out my old one grinding weed...yeehaw

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Using a coffee grinder for weed?

Now that's just lazy as hell....

And totally genius!

*begins dusting off food processor*

S4L that shit had me rolling!

"When Bonnie goes shopping she buys shit."

fuggzy

Holy shit would it kill the powers that be to upgrade this archaic software? I just want to post a pic not sit here and have to edit it 4 times to get it to somewhat work.
>.>

Attachments

• 5680272-funny-coffee-pictures.jpg
    5680272-funny-coffee-pictures.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 21

zeke99

There really can't be any adult in this great big world that has never tried coffee. It's consumed everywhere, and judging by the amount of Starbucks locations in the United States alone, (in 2012, there were 10,924!) we love our caffeine.

I didn't start drinking coffee until just a few years ago, in my late 30s.

Fast forward to today. I'm suffering from what I think is a sinus infection. Headache, runny nose, etc. It started on Monday night, so this is day three, there has been slight improvement - I slept well last night. Today I've noticed that after each cup of coffee (two), there is a massive, but temporary reduction in the symptons. Thank you, caffeine!

zeke99

Looks like an Italian coffee pot though. I bought one of those in Italy and brought it back home. Somehow, the coffee I make with it at home doesn't taste as good as the coffee I made with a similar one in Italy.

An Italian espresso maker, although can be used to make non-espresso. My go too coffee maker. Much better than a drip machine. As good as French Press, imo.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Anybody here drink Kona coffee?

It's expensive, but I'm thinkin' of getting me some. Gonna get myself a stainless steel coffee grinder and a french press as well.

I ain't fuckin' around no more.

BudToaster

Veteran
YES! Kona! Foo d'Lion used to carry it, then a "blend", now nothing. Child came back from a destination wedding in Hawaii and brought me a bag of beans several months ago. Such a good child to understand and enable my addictions. saving the last half of the bag for the upcoming end of the year holidays.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I drink Trung Nguyen Premium. Blows kona away and I mean it blows it away as if kona was mersh.