What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ScreenHunter_1727%20Jan.%2027%2019.36_zpsnjshyrdu.jpg

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Making some Coffee right now..

Making some Coffee right now..

Got 5 inches of rain since yesterday. Internet down, no cable..

I'm going to need some Coffee

Bob Green

Started drinking coffee on a daily basis about a year ago and love the stuff.

I had a hypersensitive reaction to caffeine but after a few months it went away.

Yup coffee and a bong is the new morning ritual!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

okay, I get it,but why make coffee the 'bad guy'?
I thought most Asian's prefer drinking tea.......

nMuVgoZ.jpg

99%

3rd cup for me, and easily, just as many bingers.......

View Image

I saw a poster once that had a photo of a girl who was just as hot as this one.....the caption read " Some where, there's a guy who is just sick of her shit"

Which you could of taken two ways.....you could be in agreement that almost all girls, some of the time, even 10's, can be a total ugly pain in the ass bitch....or you see that as a wonderful opportunity!

99%

Who else thinks that "coffee" is a tiny cup of thick, black, strong Italian espresso and everything else is just an over-sized, flavorless, watered down cup of brown caffeinated sugar water?

and don't get me started on those people who walk around carrying huge cups of brown water...stop it, you look like a wanker, it will spill, it's not coffee! It's bad enough that you actually drink that crap, but walking around showing everyone your poor taste! sheesh! just stop it! lol. Coffee is like bread or french fries in that it tastes best immediately after being made.

Last edited:

99%

Just about all coffee served in places owned by corporations is crap that is poorly brewed with low priced stale beans. It needs milk, sugar and other flavors just to make it drinkable. Do yourself a favor, instead of ordering your usual gallon cup of brown water with sugar and milk, try a real coffee brewed by good coffee maker with choice beans, an Italian machine served in a tiny warmed cup and drink it immediately it's in your hand.

Life is too short, so drink real coffee and savor it...then walk out and seize the day with two free hands.

Last edited:

99%

Actually the main point I was trying to get across is that there's coffee and there's coffee flavored drinks, the former is coffee and the latter is not...drink that crap if you like, but please don't call it coffee.

Seriously though, if you were a friend and you were rolling bud and tobacco jays I'd tell you something similar to what I'd tell you if you chose to drink bucket coffee or ate only processed packaged food.

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
yeah, an espresso would be good right now...
I'd like to get an affordable, lever action, manual espresso press again...

but in the meanwhile.....

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 18

99%

Hey Waxy.....sounds excellent

Espresso machines are best, presses work well too and lots of coffee lovers use these, I prefer my Italian Bialetti stove top coffee maker, the coffee it produces is a cross between an espresso machine and the press.

90% of Italian household have a Bialetti in the cupboard.....they are quick, durable, clean etc and make a nice cuppa! Try it.

BudToaster

Veteran
@99% - it sounds like operating system religious wars ... Foo d'Lion has some great ground Columbian, and the Peru and Costa Rican are also great (house brand) ... the Mexican tastes woody to me.

A nice Mr Coffee drip in the morning is all i need to get down to business.