What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
"Ben and Jerry"ed up my coffee this AM
by adding in a little p-nut budda, cocoa, and
cinnamon. then whisked it up wit wunna deez
Drinks-Milk-Frother-Foamer-Electric-Whisk-Mixer-Battery-Powered-Mini-Handle-Strirrer-Egg-Beater-Kitchen-Cooking.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Waxy.....sounds excellent

Espresso machines are best, presses work well too and lots of coffee lovers use these, I prefer my Italian Bialetti stove top coffee maker, the coffee it produces is a cross between an espresso machine and the press.

90% of Italian household have a Bialetti in the cupboard.....they are quick, durable, clean etc and make a nice cuppa! Try it.

this is just like mine, it's a Morenita, mom sent it to me over 25 yrs ago, mine has been around since the '60s that I recall although to be honest I wouldn't know if mom had ever replaced it :dunno:, always been the same size, about 8 demitasse cups. On a return trip to NY I saw that mom replaced the one she'd given to me w/a smaller stainless steel Bialetti.

btw, 90% of the Italian households I know, have that coffee maker sittin' right on the stove. ;)

3mmHap9.jpg

these make the best espresso.......