What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ScreenHunter_651%20Nov.%2029%2016.40_zpscihoc9wq.jpg

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I don't drink coffee very much because I think it tastes bad and it makes me feel like shit usually but sometimes I drink a small cup when I'm feeling sluggish and it PEPs me right up. I like to think of marijuana as my coffee because I like to take a puff in the morning like some people drink their coffee. Coffee in the morning makes me feel especially bad I just don't need any caffeine in the morning because that's when I'm fully charged and ready to go garden.

kaochiu

Veteran
Level of tolerance has reached its peak, new standard is a ristretto. Ristretto is only one step short of intravenous administration. And! I'm smoking racy sativas. I can power a hoover just by plugging it to my nose.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Starting my first cup, kids banished to the backyard...order of the day is to clean the grow, gotta have a boost, bong hits have me a bit faded. :biggrin:

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the past few days I've gotten images stuck in my mind of the sidewalk cafes my friends & I would visit occasionally in the '70s, we'd usually go @ night after hanging out in bars; the Italian style sidewalk cafes only existed in Yonkers, Mt. Vernon (both cities very close to us), or tripping into NYC which was the bonus plan as far as I was concerned. NYC also meant late night food, either the good stuff @ the cafes or the best pizza money can buy, even at 4-5-6am.......

Cadfael

I was in an Ethiopian restaurant and they roasted them up in an cast iron skillet.

Smell was amazing, taste was fantastic, and the caffeine high would let you see thru time.

ChinggisKhaan

I saw the place I get my beans sell them un-roasted, was thinking about doing it myself as well...

how do you go about it chinggis?

:tiphat:

I use an old bread machine with a window on the top and a hot air heat gun. Take out the window and set it on pizza dough. Tgen put in the beans and blast with hot air for 15-18 mins. I stop around second crack, don't like the dark roasts. Light roasts reveal the subtle flavors of the beans while french roast pretty much levels the flavors no matter where the beans come from.
I learned how from

sweetmarias.com

and
youtube