What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I found this pic in one of my files & immediately had to make myself a cup of java, only problem is, it's 3:20am.......

ScreenHunter_1170%20Dec.%2028%2021.15_zpsmgwqfwnc.jpg

packerfan79

Veteran
So I saw on the interwebs a company is coming out with medicated coffee, in the kuerig cups. There's nothing like cannabis in your cup. One more reason to drink coffee.lol:biggrin::dance013:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to be a café cubano guy until I went to Vietnam. Oh boy is that place a coffee lovers paradise. One of which is easily obtained here is Trung Nguyen
premium-blend-425g-tn.jpg
which is my favorite and I'm having one right now with a couple of platinum gs cookies bowls :)

St. Phatty

What if the water you use to make your coffee is loaded with copper, in solution ?

Read an article about Copper Toxicity & decided to hold off on drinking any more well water.

My land has lots of naturally occurring copper iron sulfide in the clay & gravel.

When I moved in, I felt that the water affected me mentally, taking the edge off, so I continued drinking bottled water, even though I had a well.

Yesterday I read an article about "Copper Toxicity" and I thought - that sounds just like 3 less-than-social neighbors whose house draws from the same well !

Anyway, took a sample for testing yesterday.

Buying bottled water for my coffee today.

Green Squall

I'm drinking some light roast coffee I got for Christmas. Trying to use it up. Tastes like water compared to what I usually drink.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Love coffee.

Heard a story the other day. Seems some coffee company wanted to isolate and identify all the compounds in coffee. The lab had a large coffee urn for everyone to drink from. As the list of compounds on the wall became longer and longer, less and less of the coffee was being drunk. lol

I still love my coffee. :D

kaochiu

Veteran
To avoid health troubles over long periods of coffee intake, kill all possible bacteria by adding a shot of whisky to your coffees.