What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
80d195e4a87fa0d1df1b225f2e9fa0fd.jpg

Keep on growing :)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
meeeee toooo..cause I now roast my own beans in a cast iron pan...got some awesome beans in from the motherland of coffee Ethiopia sp?...yeehaw and a French press...need a new coffee grinder tho..mortar and pestil sp? sucks ass ...I been getting free coffee sacks from local gourmet place and they leave like a half pound beans in each...hell I will keep getting the sacks if I keep getting green beans free..they place all sacks into one and leave out back for me on a certain day...I really only needed about 8 sacks I now have like 20...lol.. I might collect one of each and hang em up...even got a Bodhi leaf trader sack...

BucketBud

...i owned my own coffee business in San Francisco for many years...love the brew business...had a little shop on Divisadaro St...now i start my day with a cappuccino made with what i think is the fullest tasting coffee, Pete's...French Roast...

I've often come upon bags of Petes that are so old they are bound together by a thin mycelium and even smell fishy like phosphorous.

I personally will not drink their coffee anymore.

Levitationofme

Espresso mania

Espresso mania

:woohoo:
After 40 years of single handedly holding up the world wide coffee conglomerate
with my excessive drinking of high quality French Press coffee. I have changed my method

Now I drink Espresso all day.
Machine at home, Machine at work, many strung out thru my drive to and from work as well.

Mwahahahahahahahahaha

zeet

Veteran
I have been drinking Death Wish coffee lately. Organic and it's highly caffeinated @ 200% the amount of caffeine as other coffees. Dark oily roast that is to die for.

I've thought about roasting my own..I'll have to look more into that, thanks for the inspiration guys.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Ahhh.. Morning Coffee and a joint..

Ahhh.. Morning Coffee and a joint..

Keeps me regular! Wife made the coffee, real good.

MicroRoy

Morning chores are done looking at a stormy day.

My coffee today will have peach brandy and cream.

Wide awake with a warm fuzzy feeling.

N

noyd666

some clown on tv said coffee is bad fer you, you could see he needed a coffee.