What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
My fourth cup this morning and the world is still not shaking.

e0a9f50b4da07b6c673c9aaff8800814.jpg

Keep on growing :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

and as usual, nearly every time I make a cup of coffee my little dachshund has to climb up into my lap for some attention.......

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sooooo....

My name is Mustard and I am an addict.

I've been clean for two weeks.

I don't know that it's done me any bit of good.

So fuck it.

I'm making a French press.

Meeting adjourned.

Wait... grab the fucking donuts!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was never a fan of poofta coffee drinks slathered in adjectives, customized with any number of variations on the incorrect spelling of your name.

Coffee was always drip. Black if you had balls, cream and sugar for the gentle. Women for the most part. Simpler times.

Let me share a tale of deprivation, moral decline and degradation. Go Ask Alice, if she's still here.

First it starts with the odd cream and sugar, usually when some tit behind the counter fancies themself a roaster or refused to pony up for a good cup one can drink neat. Then one day you realize it's an everyday thing. Hot coffee icecream. But still, a staunch drink when made right.

One day in the mid twenties, someone farked an order and I ended up with a London Fog. Not bad, I think, but I'm no bloody Limey and we drink coffee on this side. But the taste lingered and I began to enjoy the tay, even as it's own drink. Later, one of the girls in the front of house (and other staff) talked up her chai lattes. This sounded too far into the poof, but with the mention of curry spice and another excuse to bother her frequently, we add another to the rack.

I kept this emerging problem down to these violations for a few years. Then came the cafe latte. The breva. The add a splash of this and extra that. I actually confused a crappy barista this morning with the alterations and additions. I don't know what I've become and I can't break this nagging need to travel to Seattle, to see ground zero and relish in its glow.

Something sick grows inside me, the beast is demanding seasonal spicings. A growth or knot is forming in the crown of my hair. I've tried shaving it off but it just grows in faster, twisting up in to a bun almost over night. A little tiny hat came in the mail the other day, I don't even remember ordering it.

And she screamed out kicking on her side
And said I've lost control again...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Just cream and sugar please..

Just cream and sugar please..

Home brewed morning....

I'd put in a teaspoon of Cana Oil but I've got things to do today

Latest posts

Latest posts