What's new

100w cfl Stealth Grow

GanjaLion

Hey GL! :wave: I really appreciate you talking about your methods with living soil. Plants are looking great!
Hey Tyrone, thanks man! Bigger pots are usually a little easier with this style, but the 3 gallons pots are definitely doable

Hey GangaLion,

Nice Flourescent grow!

This is almost Identical to how I was growing a few years back. Usually poppin some seeds outta some mexican brickweed, and occasionally ordering some beans from marc emery.

Good times!
Hey Grandpa! Thanks, haha nice some of those mexi brickweeds had some sweet highs.

Hi GanjaLion.
For the vertical scrog with cfl you can read this post of Sgapetti in Italian section (you can translate this), but your work is great and grow in little space is very hard! I love!
Well done!
Bye👋🏻👋🏻
Hey AlphaCentaury! Thank you man, nice thread it definitely maximizes the light spread of the cfl as long as they are well ventilated and away from growing into the light in the center its going to yield very well. At the moment my light source is a t5ho so I try to mirror the canopy flat to match its shape.

Day 23 of flower, had to wrangle with the canopy a little bit hehe but it should be smooth sailing until the finish hopefully!

IMG_20220722_000226654.jpg

GanjaLion

Thanks jackie and alpha! The plant on the right has alot more trichomes and has more dense flowers, but I think the plant on the left is going to have more of the super lemon haze in it hopefully! Its starting to smell a little sweet like when you step into a bakery when I unzip the door, but its still got a ways to go before I can say for sure hehe

AlphaCentaury78

Cosmonauta cannabico 🚀
Very interesting strain. I didn’t know it.
Which is the seedbank? Is a dominant indica?
Sorry for the questions but I’m curios.
If it was like the Super lemon Haze it would be nice but with a faster flowering.
Cheers

GanjaLion

Day 38 of flower, starting to get some more smells. The plant on the right has that creamy lemon candy starting to develop, and the plant on the left has a soapy/spicy smell. Not very similar bud structures or smells on this cultivar, but the variety is interesting anyway. I think both will be dank and unique to each other.

IMG_20220806_003747414.jpg

GanjaLion

this one is from thursday night day 43 flower, some of them are starting to cluster up nice. im going to try and get some close ups of the buds, i broke my hand the other day so its hard to get good trichome shots steady with my left. Thankfully I dont have to raise the light or do lst at the moment with one hand hehe.

left plant is starting to get a soapy citrus rind metallic smell when i rub the leaf

right plant is alot denser, but i think left plant will finish bigger in the end, I will weigh them out and figure out totals early next month probably be finished

right side plant has a sweeter lemon cream to it

IMG_20220812_002425630.jpg

GanjaLion

This pic is from last night, day 58 flower. Hoping I get some feeling in my broken hand soon, so I can harvest, its been 17 days hehe. I decided to not get medical attention due to not having insurance. Im epileptic so I already owe the hospital enough money from the last time I hit the floor, ct scan/bloodwork and all that hehe. Only a few more days on that right plant until chop, left has a bit more to go. Excited try them out!

IMG_20220827_001254116.jpg

GanjaLion

Appreciate it zaprjaques! My hand is feeling much better although I sill cant use it yet, thanks

Thanks for that AlphaCentaury! This plant was much easier to manage the canopy then the left one, the left one shot up like octopus arms hehe.

Been hanging 2 days in the tent, I was surprised this 1 plant filled most of the tent hehe, im at 68%rh which is a little high but I have light circulation so its all good.

IMG_20220904_223936078.jpg

IMG_20220904_224359640.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts