What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

100% male with feminized seeds?

CharlesU Farley

Don't sweat it, we're very close to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle for cannabis...almost to the point of saying "fk it we can't know..just grow and breed and see what happens, then record results and move on" this shit is beyond weird
Every generation of normal, sexually reproduced cannabis brings a new experience and knowledge... if you're not bogged down by facts, figures, calculations, etc.

"There you go man, keep as cool as you can
Face piles and piles of trials with smiles
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
And keep on thinking free"

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Bah, who needs maths and facts? What did Aristotle know? Better to use rumours, legends, myths and religions when looking for understanding. What did science ever do for anyone?

Honestly. Post modernism. Not all mutations are beneficial.

Shua1991

Bah, who needs maths and facts? What did Aristotle know? Better to use rumours, legends, myths and religions when looking for understanding. What did science ever do for anyone?

Define post-modernism for the audience.

Let's see you define your terms or expose your nonsensical word salad and sophistry.

CharlesU Farley

Define post-modernism for the audience.

Let's see you define your terms or expose your nonsensical word salad and sophistry.
The nym you're responding to thinks Nevil was a _moron_, so keep that in mind when you spend time engaging with it. Probably won't be a productive use of your time. ;)

kro-magnon

Veteran
What are you even doing responding here when you've never grown a feminized seed? You have no fact to contribute.Coming here to post nonsense and stir the pot is certainly not useful, unless of saying you should refrain from posting as you do too often, please don't post.

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran

I didn't mean the mutation was beneficial just something who can happen under the pressure of reproduction, like hermaphrodite plants.

PetePrice

Might help if he (Charlesu Farley) could get the person he addresses right it's not GMT, if you're gonna troll at least get the person right ffs..

CharlesU Farley

Might help if he (Charlesu Farley) could get the person he addresses right it's not GMT, if you're gonna troll at least get the person right ffs..
Is it reading comprehension or memory you have problems with? I was addressing the right person, and it was GMT:

kro-magnon

Veteran
You're a constant nuisance since you arrived on this forum with your terribly written posts, total lack of understanding of other's path, your over infatuation with yourself and the over confidence of stupidity doubled by the certitude you invented hot water. Mosts of your posts have nothing in common with the subject of the thread but are droped to speak of you, the only subject you are interested in or stir the shit to create drama.

PetePrice

Is it reading comprehension or memory you have problems with? I was addressing the right person, and it was GMT:

Apologies then... But regardless Nev was lacking a bit but still, he was also a twat of a man and believed outing people on the net was ok.
He also had to backtrack/ change a lot of posts.

Last edited:

PetePrice

Lol, Nevil may have been successful in the business, but that was due to lack of competition. He clearly knew fuck all about genetics. I'd love to see kopites response. I bet he kicked his arse all over the place. Kopite knows his stuff inside out and Nevil was a moron.

Just want to add, I learned a great deal from kopite, he kicked my arse more than once into learning what was what. In terms of genetics Kung Fu, I still call him master.
Never knew you cared brother haha, helps if I read whole threads and not just dive in!!! Oops

Nev was good at getting things out there so least we have that...

PetePrice

You would be incorrect, on both counts. The threads are easy to find on the Mr Nice forum. They had civilized discussions, there was no ass kicking to be done. Two people who knew what they were talking about had disagreements and discussed it.

If you think Neville was a _moron_, don't think I need to have any further interactions with you. You may be knowledgeable on genetics but you have absolutely no earthly idea the impact he had on cannabis development.

I know I'm rather pugnacious and combative in a lot of threads but your insistence on the term "kicking arse" has absolutely no meaning whatsoever in this thread.

It's not a zero sum game.

And in a kicking ass contest, I have no doubt mudballs would eviscerate you.
Sadly loads of the posts on that site went, whilst Nev might not of been the most clued up on genetics (unless you spoke about koi or chrysanthemums) he did understand some important points on cannabis, he could be an utter twat though but he knew it was about finding standout plants, he also didnt care much for preservation at all... But derailed this enough

Last edited:

PetePrice

The nym you're responding to thinks Nevil was a _moron_, so keep that in mind when you spend time engaging with it. Probably won't be a productive use of your time. ;)

What does it matter to you though? GMT is extremely knowledgeable, sound and contributes immensely to the site and discussions, do you?

Do you put Nev on a pedestal? Is he god like to you? It's friggin odd just like all the bullshit with SamS, both are/were just fellas... Did/do we know them personally? Do we fuck so what's it matter?
Do you only engage with others that have the same viewpoint as you? IE Nev fanboys? (If you state that too does it mean you're automatically a SamS fanboy?)

I dunno @GMT came back for few days and tired already.... Fuck it.

Last edited:

mudballs

Nevil and Sam the Skunkman are my higher ups, idc about their mistakes or flaws as humans, they brought me my plant more than any others I'm aware of. I don't know who else to bow to beyond those 2.

sleazyB

Is it possible that another male plant pollinated his plant he was making the fems with ? So it could have been pollinated by something else he didn't know about ?;

CharlesU Farley

Nevil and Sam the Skunkman are my higher ups, idc about their mistakes or flaws as humans, they brought me my plant more than any others I'm aware of. I don't know who else to bow to beyond those 2.
Surprise surprise, most of these naive fucks are actually surprised that _smugglers_, who are doing things that could get them _decades_ in fucking prison, would actually lie, cheat, and steal?? You mean to tell me smugglers are actually not totally honest and truthful people?????

Who'd thunk it??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

There are _many_ adjectives that could describe Nevil... asshole, jerk, smart ass, criminal, addict, liar, thief, the list goes on and on.

However, _moron_ would _not_ be on that list, unless it's used by someone who doesn't have a fucking clue what they're discussing or is totally and helplessly ignorant of the history of cannabis development.

I'm sure there's a little twat around here somewhere who is going to pipe in and say "Sam was a narc!" , which will complete the clusterfuck of this thread.