What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

10 - Agrobar 720s over 6 - 4x8.5 ft rolling benches. F & D FTW

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tray 1
IMG_7886.jpeg

Tray 2
IMG_7887.jpeg

Tray 3
IMG_7888.jpeg

Tray 4
IMG_7889.jpeg

Tray 5
IMG_7890.jpeg

Tray 6
IMG_7891.jpeg

Testers
IMG_7892.jpeg
IMG_7893.jpeg

Peach Candy from La Chanvriere genetics, trichomes pretty damn early.
IMG_7894.jpeg

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Crooked8
I know you rate tyler_incognita, was wondering why you don’t run Front Row Ag?
Hah funny you mention it! Im running them side by side for the first time right now!

So far its just in veg, but half my veg space is on front row right now, and honestly, everything looks healthier. Our waffles cut always throws some weird chlorotic stuff in veg and with front row its almost non existant. I was only going to try one bench in flower this coming run but im so stoked about the veg im doing half and half in flower too. Photos for comparison….

Front row on the right…
IMG_8035.jpeg

Front row on the left…..
IMG_8036.jpeg

Now its too early to tell, final product will dictate whether or not we convert fully. Not lugging around liquid feed is quite nice ill be honest. One of the partners of front row ive known for 10 years, hes been trying to hook me up w front row for maybe half a decade, glad i reconnected with them and got this trial going.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is shaping up nicely, theres more strains going here too i just didnt get photos of them all, stoked this run.

Latest posts

Latest posts